PDA

View Full Version : Reggie skips out on deposition

prostock101
02-26-2008, 05:26 PM
Thank god he is not a Texan! What a piece of work. And what's worse, the NCAA still sits on their hands with a mountain of evidence and still they do nothing. There's even a book out detailing everything he did and they are still "investigating". Dang, I think I threw up in my mouth a little....

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory?id=4343445

Fox
02-26-2008, 05:33 PM
Remember that quote Reggie gave about Lake and his lawyers?

"They don't want to see us in the courtroom," Bush told ESPN.com's Sam Alipour. "The lawyers are ducking and dodging us. The hang-up is they don't want to give us their deposition. But at the same time, they're doing interviews and making the media rounds?...It's like a trash talker on the field. If you're serious, meet me on the 50-yard line."

Looks like Reggie doesn't want to meet on the 50 after all.

thunderkyss
02-26-2008, 06:08 PM
So, what does this mean for the Saints??

Had we drafted him, what would this mean to us??

Nothing, I think.

I'd be more concerned about his lack of big plays, and the elusive homeruns he was supposed to deliver.

But that's just me.

bah007
02-26-2008, 07:07 PM
All this means is that the NCAA is gonna look even worse when they dont do anything about it.

nunusguy
11-17-2008, 09:00 PM
Kardashian became alarmed that Bush’s legal bills have well exceeded the figure Lake is suing for. Kardashian encouraged Bush to replace Cornwell with Chapman Holley, a longtime friend of the Kardashian family.

“Three years ago (Bush) could have settled the case for $200,000,” Watkins said. “Now he’s looking at a $1-million in legal fees alone.”

A pre-trial settlement would present a major obstacle for NCAA investigators who are counting on depositions and trial testimony to determine whether Bush and his family received cash and gifts from Lake and his former partner Michael Michaels while still at USC.
http://www.conquestchronicles.com/2008/10/23/641355/yet-another-turn-in-the-un

texanhead08
11-18-2008, 09:50 AM
The only thing the NCAA will do is put Toledo on probation to prove a point.

Ole Miss Texan
11-18-2008, 10:06 AM
Dang. 2 1/2 years and this is still looming around. I really like the fact that Mario's only character flaw is that he is in love with badass cars.

bah007
11-18-2008, 12:04 PM
The only thing the NCAA will do is put Toledo on probation to prove a point.

That only mid majors are responsible for their actions and the actions of their players?