PDA

View Full Version : Pennington's feelings....

Ibar_Harry
12-01-2004, 04:48 AM
Pennington's feelings about playing this week. (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1934438) I think most of us would like him to rest his shoulder for another week. I bet we could find a doctor to agree with us.

Txn_in_FL
12-01-2004, 08:22 AM
Ordinarily I would say let him play and have someone put the hit on him early, but considering there has been a lack of sacks from our defense...

Yeah Chad, go ahead and give it another week. You'll feel much better with a little more rest. :)

shinerbock_girl
12-01-2004, 11:48 AM
Ordinarily I would say let him play and have someone put the hit on him early, but considering there has been a lack of sacks from our defense...

Well being they are rated 7th total defense against our 29th rating, i wouldn't count on that hurt from us too much...

SBTexans08
12-01-2004, 11:50 AM
Throw Peek in there.....he'll be hurting all over again alright! :evilb:

SBTexans08
12-01-2004, 12:13 PM
Yeah....let's hope he gets fired up again Sunday and aggravates a little some'n on Mr. Chad.....nothing too serious though. I don't wish Chad any severe harm.....any player for that matter............... heck, anybody rather!!

shinerbock_girl
12-01-2004, 12:47 PM
Also playing with his hurt shoulder may not be a bad thing because he won't be at 100%....Could be of an advantage for us rather then a healthy Carter...We've all seen Carter do some damage also with his passing...