PDA

View Full Version : 49'ers in trouble?

Yankee_In_TX
02-23-2008, 10:55 AM
Apparently Chicago is accusing them of talking to Tank Johnson before they were allowed to.

(*disclaimer - total fantasy*) How great would it be if the 49'ers lost their first draft pick?

stingray
02-23-2008, 10:58 AM
I think it was Lance Briggs not Tank. But I might be wrong.

Yankee_In_TX
02-23-2008, 11:00 AM
You're right, sorry. 6 hours of playing rock band and beer last night :)

Houston TexanUK
02-23-2008, 02:19 PM
Haha. They got caught. Most teams do this, but to get caught doing it is very very sloppy. Briggs and Willis? Wow, that is a good thought for any 49ers fans out there.. A bad one for the Hawks, Cards and Rams.

Second Honeymoon
02-23-2008, 08:36 PM
You're right, sorry. 6 hours of playing rock band and beer last night :)

Rock Band is great. Siva by the Smashing Pumpkins is such a damn good song for that game. Been trying to make the jump to Expert Drums but I am afraid I will just beat the crap out of my drum kit. If your even on XboxLive, send me an invite and I will jam with ya. the name is WoodlandsDoug on XBL.

as for 49ers and Briggs, its quite possible the 9ers are gonna be sanctioned. The 49ers are just circling the drain. They went the same road as we did and drafted a monumental bust of a QB and are trying to compensate for it by overpaying for other players to keep the team competitive. It ain't working. Until they get rid of David Carr: The Sequel aka Alex Smith, they will never do anything worth a crap. And I like their head coach but he is going to fall to the same fate as Capers...another good Head Coach who got fired because his QB sucked.