PDA

View Full Version : Raymonce Taylor gets 5 months in Jail

HoustonFrog
02-16-2008, 10:56 PM
I didn't see this anywhere. I know some thought people should have taken a chance on him. Looks like he had trouble all along...if you didn't suspect.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=352648

BELTON, Texas (AP) -- Ramonce Taylor, the former Texas running back who had 15 touchdowns in the Longhorns' 2005 national championship season, is serving five months in jail for violating probation.

The sentence District Judge Martha Trudo handed down Thursday also includes five years probation upon his release.

Given Taylor's history of multiple probation violations in recent months, including positive drug tests, Trudo said he can get drug and alcohol counseling "that he obviously needs" while in jail.

"He's not going to do it on his own," Trudo told The Associated Press. "This is going to be his best way to try and make himself a productive citizen, if he wants to be."

Taylor's mother, Ramona Clark, began wailing during the hearing and was removed from the courtroom, the Temple Daily Telegram reported. She passed out and hit her head on the floor, but regained consciousness a few seconds later.

WesmanTexanfan
02-16-2008, 10:59 PM
My Boy from Baylor just got caught selling weed as well(what ramonce originally was in trouble for) yall might have heard about the Patriot Willy Andrews doing it right after the superbowl too, weak crap....

Triple347
02-17-2008, 02:44 PM
My Boy from Baylor just got caught selling weed as well(what ramonce originally was in trouble for) yall might have heard about the Patriot Willy Andrews doing it right after the superbowl too, weak crap....

Did you know Willie Personally? I graduated High School with Willie in Longview, Texas and knew him a little, but he was definitely not "my boy". I was very disappointed to hear of his arrest, as he had not gotten into trouble since his Senior year of high school.

bah007
02-17-2008, 02:50 PM

Ramonce has never been in trouble for selling, or else he would probably be in prison for longer five months.

WesmanTexanfan
02-17-2008, 03:15 PM
Ramonce has never been in trouble for selling, or else he would probably be in prison for longer five months.

He got caught with a back pack FULL OF WEED!!! maybe he lacked the baggies it takes to get distribution charges though...

I knew willie, not like I chilled alot with him, just played some wii and watched some football games with him during my freshmen year at BU.....

PapaL
02-17-2008, 05:54 PM
He got caught with a back pack FULL OF WEED!!!

Maybe he was going to hang out with Ricky Williams...

bah007
02-17-2008, 05:57 PM
Maybe he was going to hang out with Ricky Williams...

Its possible.

Five pounds cant roll very many joints for Ricky.

Honoring Earl 34
02-17-2008, 05:59 PM
I bet you make big money owning a Pizza Hut in Austin .

WesmanTexanfan
02-17-2008, 07:43 PM
I bet you make big money owning a Pizza Hut in Austin .

HAHAH, especially if its 24 hours

Studdard64
02-18-2008, 01:02 AM
Maybe he was going to hang out with Ricky Williams...Nah.

Ramonce was busted with cheap-ass dirt weed.

Ricky only smokes the finest.

:howdy: