PDA

View Full Version : Dan Morgan and Mike Rucker

Dallas_Texan
02-07-2008, 04:06 PM
So ESPN is implying that the Panthers may have to release Dan Morgan-OLB, and Mike Rucker-DE. What kind of money do you see these guys looking for in FA? I would LOVE Dan Morgan on the team somehow!

TexansSeminole
02-07-2008, 04:07 PM
So ESPN is implying that the Panthers may have to release Dan Morgan-OLB, and Mike Rucker-DE. What kind of money do you see these guys looking for in FA? I would LOVE Dan Morgan on the team somehow!

I'd rather have Rucker.

chicagotexan2
02-07-2008, 04:15 PM

Dmorgan is Trent Green playing LB. He's a concussion waiting to happen. Talented, but the injusry history kills it for me. I'd be ok with Rucker since Tjohnson hasn't lived up to expectations.

feebleminded
02-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Dmorgan is Trent Green playing LB. He's a concussion waiting to happen. Talented, but the injusry history kills it for me. I'd be ok with Rucker since Tjohnson hasn't lived up to expectations.

I thought Rucker was an end not a tackle.

chicagotexan2
02-07-2008, 04:36 PM
I thought Rucker was an end not a tackle.

Don't correct me. You're right. But in my defense Casserly thought Travis was a tackle too.

bah007
02-07-2008, 06:07 PM
Morgan is a walking concussion. No thanks.

BSofA04
02-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Morgan got burnt bad against the Texans. Not nearly the same linebacker he once was. And his concession history is enough to stay away.

Rucker would be a nice addition.

CloakNNNdagger
02-07-2008, 08:49 PM

Isn't Rucker also a recovering ACL??.............I thought that his declining performance has led to Carolina looking for a younger DE........and Rucker himself is seriously looking at retirement.:thinking:

wicked_wayz
02-07-2008, 09:05 PM
no to the both of them

threetoedpete
02-08-2008, 04:24 AM

If you check the record, I think you will find both guys have been hurt....a lot. Contracts out weigh the production. And the second question is ...if you do take them, who are you going to hack off the roster ?

bah007
02-08-2008, 10:27 AM
If you check the record, I think you will find both guys have been hurt....a lot. Contracts out weigh the production. And the second question is ...if you do take them, who are you going to hack off the roster ?

I'd sign Mickey Mouse if it would get Weaver off the roster.