PDA

View Full Version : Imagine the year Andre could have had

andre'
01-22-2008, 03:49 PM
Every game AJ played in he put up massive numbers. If he played all year he would be the talk of the league, not Wayne and Moss. Well, maybe Moss still, but AJ would be up there. I honestly think he is the best all around wideout in the league, and will show it with consistent QB play and remaining healthy. He was on pace for 1500 yrds for a 16 game season.

Ole Miss Texan
01-22-2008, 03:54 PM
you're exactly right. Plus I firmly believe we would have won the Indy game (lost by 6) and won the atlanta game (lost by 10) if he would have been healthy. Not only by the fact that he would of could of should of put up numbers, but he is such a weapon, it would have opened it up for our other players too. (well we saw that when he did play). 10-6 record !?!?!

andre'
01-22-2008, 03:58 PM
you're exactly right. Plus I firmly believe we would have won the Indy game (lost by 6) and won the atlanta game (lost by 10) if he would have been healthy. Not only by the fact that he would of could of should of put up numbers, but he is such a weapon, it would have opened it up for our other players too. (well we saw that when he did play). 10-6 record !?!?!

Defiantly

They opened 2-0 with him and Schaub healthy, then bad things happened yet still managed 8-8.

Leahmic223
01-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Best WR in the League right now...yeah Moss put up numbers but look who is throwing to him...arguably the best QB to EVER play the game and Moss was still great when he played in Minny though.

Andre put up numbers when he had a certain QB who is having problems getting on the field for a team SEARCHING for a QB. Once Schaub came in the guy actually had a average QB throwing to him and look what he's done...amazing.

I just hope he's ready to go next season, he's a special one and guys like him Demeco, and Mario we should never let these guys leave.

austintexanite
01-23-2008, 08:37 PM
I say that to all my Cowboy friends and they really can't say anything about it. Everyone knows how great he is and if he was healthy I think we end up 10-6 with a shot of going into the postseason.