PDA

View Full Version : PacMan in trouble AGAIN!/*udated*charges dropped

TEXANS84
01-15-2008, 10:30 AM
http://www.wsbtv.com/video/15048526/index.html

Punched an attorney at ANOTHER stip club in Atlanta.

WSB-TV in Atlanta reports that Titans cornerback Pacman Jones allegedly punched a woman on January 3 in a North Atlanta strip club.

And the woman whom he punched is a lawyer.

The incident allegedly happened on January 3. The lawyer, Wanda Jackson, alleges that Jones entered a managerís office, accusing the club among other things of stealing money from him. She says that, during the meeting, Jones lunged at her several times. She also alleges that, in a hallway after the meeting, he reached around a security guard and punched her.
http://beta.profootballtalk.com/2008/01/15/new-trouble-for-pacman/

infantrycak
01-15-2008, 10:47 AM
Say bye bye for another year.

Joe Texan
01-15-2008, 10:51 AM
That man needs to be stoned, Never and I repeat NEVER hit a WOMAN.

Whats the matter Pacman, the door man was too big.

Errant Hothy
01-15-2008, 10:54 AM
LOL!

Tennessee needs to cut his ass like now, this has gone on long enough and his behaviour has moved beyond control. I am seriously starting to think that Pac-Man needs to be evaluated mentally.

Texan_Bill
01-15-2008, 11:01 AM

Sexy....!!! A woman attorney in a strip club. My kinda woman.....

drewmar74
01-15-2008, 11:02 AM
Oh wow. Just wow.

That's awesome.

That Pac-Man, he's one classy dude. The second coming of Ike Turner....

BigBull17
01-15-2008, 11:26 AM
He and Vick will be applying for reinstatement together. Problem is one will get it and Pac Man wont. What a waste.

austintexanite
01-15-2008, 11:36 AM
Good riddance to the fool. They are going to cut that waste of space.

gg no re
01-15-2008, 11:39 AM
He just had to keep putting coins into that machine.

Bulluck53
01-15-2008, 11:45 AM
I don't see what the problem is. He was obviously in the wrong place at the wrong time.

GlassHalfFull
01-15-2008, 11:48 AM
I don't see what the problem is. He was obviously in the wrong place at the wrong time.

This is the ideal post for a smilie so other readers know how to take it. I'm seriously hoping this was the smilie that he would have used

:sarcasm:

Bulluck53
01-15-2008, 11:49 AM
yes that was sarcastic. I apologize for the confusion :)

GlassHalfFull
01-15-2008, 11:51 AM
yes that was sarcastic. I apologize for the confusion :)

I probably just saved you from all kinds of grief. :)

Silver Oak
01-15-2008, 11:52 AM
Funny thing is that many posters on TOMB have been posting how they wish the team to keep Jones on the team to bolster their weak secondary. In fact, there is a poll recently up where the majority of voters want to keep him!?!?

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33322

Vinny
01-15-2008, 11:52 AM
He's just a sociopath...too bad the NFL made him a millionare.

Maddict5
01-15-2008, 11:54 AM
why so long to break the story? just asking

Bulluck53
01-15-2008, 11:56 AM
Whered my post go?

Anyways, yes that was sarcasm.

I am a lenient person and wouldn't have cared if Pac had returned to the Titans. But this is strike 11 (I think) and thats one too many :)

Second Honeymoon
01-15-2008, 12:13 PM
He's just a sociopath...too bad the NFL made him a millionare.

the NFL made him a millionaire but the whole hiphop culture cultivated him into a criminal.

disrespecting women
disrespecting the law
the stupid baggy pants and bling...the stupid hat turned to the side
the stupid dreads
the stupid thuglife attitude that he is above the law and anyone who follows the law is an UncleTom or sellout
the whole stupid culture....it needs to go away because its ruining a whole segment of our population...and not just blacks

i will say I think its getting better. hip hop is dying. many of the thug role models are now scrambling for dough and its becoming more and more 'cool' to be smart, responsible, and not a common street thug.

hopefully the whole hiphop culture will finally go away or at least transform into something that isn't so damn destructive and misleading. it has done enough damage already. people need new role models and lord knows our ears need somewhat a break from the garbage that has been spewed out over the last decade or two.

Double Barrel
01-15-2008, 12:27 PM
Nice. Another year we don't have to face him in a Titans uni. I can't complain.

Vinny
01-15-2008, 12:36 PM
Whered my post go?

Anyways, yes that was sarcasm.

I am a lenient person and wouldn't have cared if Pac had returned to the Titans. But this is strike 11 (I think) and thats one too many :)

I don't see a missing post in this thread...anything deleted leaves a footprint...no footprints here.

StarStruck
01-15-2008, 12:53 PM
If guilty, it is probably time that the NFL takes appropriate measures for such conduct. One thing that concerns me is given the violence alleged, why weren't police called to the scene, and why did it take four days to file a complaint. Once there is evidence to support the complaint, then I can certainly agree that the man has substantial issues what warrant more than a slap on the wrist.

Specnatz
01-15-2008, 02:49 PM
WTF is he addicted to strip clubs? Geez you would think he could find better ways to spend his money.

PapaL
01-15-2008, 02:52 PM
Welcome to the Arena League or Welcome to the Canadian Football League - You choose PacMan.

PapaL
01-15-2008, 02:56 PM
the NFL made him a millionaire but the whole hiphop culture cultivated him into a criminal.

disrespecting women
disrespecting the law
the stupid baggy pants and bling...the stupid hat turned to the side
the stupid dreads
the stupid thuglife attitude that he is above the law and anyone who follows the law is an UncleTom or sellout
the whole stupid culture....it needs to go away because its ruining a whole segment of our population...and not just blacks

i will say I think its getting better. hip hop is dying. many of the thug role models are now scrambling for dough and its becoming more and more 'cool' to be smart, responsible, and not a common street thug.

hopefully the whole hiphop culture will finally go away or at least transform into something that isn't so damn destructive and misleading. it has done enough damage already. people need new role models and lord knows our ears need something a break from the garbage that has been spewed out over the last decade or two.

What a giant hunk of CRAP. I amongst others listen to Hip-Hop and Rap (old school hard core gangsta rap). I have never done any of the stupid crap this fool has done. I love my Momma, pay my taxes and care about others. Blaming it on Hip-Hop is such crap. He's a bad person, plain and simple. Wouldn't have matter if he listened High School Musical - he is what he is.

Second Honeymoon
01-15-2008, 03:13 PM
If guilty, it is probably time that the NFL takes appropriate measures for such conduct. One thing that concerns me is given the violence alleged, why weren't police called to the scene, and why did it take four days to file a complaint. Once there is evidence to support the complaint, then I can certainly agree that the man has substantial issues what warrant more than a slap on the wrist.

I don't think the incident itself is the most damning aspect. its the fact that he is still engaging in the same sort of behavior and is in the same environment that got him in trouble in the first place. he hasn't learned a lesson because he hasn't really been taught one yet. he kept his signing bonus money.

If the Titans let him go (barring further suspension which could happen), he becomes a free agent and will be signed quickly by someone else for the same money with less guaranteed ala TO's deal. No more than a one year risk to the team and top dollar to the guy if he can stay on the team. problem is the guy is so dumb that he doesnt realize this and probably just tacked on another 4-8 games to his suspension.

being able to run like the wind is not a Get Out Of Jail Free card and until more players realize this I just dont see it gettin much better. All the facts havent come out yet, but if he hit a woman he needs to go down.

dannyboy
01-15-2008, 03:26 PM
people need new role models...

Parents

Hervoyel
01-15-2008, 03:28 PM
Honestly, now who didn't see the thread titled "PacMan in trouble AGAIN!" and say to themselves "of course he is"?

This is the way it almost always goes. This is why it's so hard to try and make people believe that Sean Taylor wasn't in some fashion responsible for his own death. People look at these guys, who are often turds or trying hard to be perceived as such, and they know what's going to happen. When someone breaks out of the mold and goes against the stereotypical path then it's hard to make us believe it happened. We don't readily accept that someone like this actually began to grow up and turn his life around.

But I digress...

PacMan is out there keeping the dream alive. I'm starting to like him in a right-out-of-a-70's-sitcom "What crazy thing is PacMan gonna do next?" kind of way. I think if he doesn't somehow bring about his own demise then PacMan is going to be a legendary archetype spoiled athlete. You know how when certain subjects are discussed there is often an individual held up as an example? Say you're discussing the United States Marine Corp and you want to point to the perfect Marine. You bring up Chesty Puller and your audience immediately understands what you are talking about.

PacMan isn't trying to be another spoiled athlete turd. He's trying to be THE spoiled athlete turd. He's reaching for greatness and immortality. He wants to be their king.

2BCF
01-15-2008, 03:28 PM
Sexy....!!! A woman attorney in a strip club. My kinda woman.....

This might come back to haunt you if they ever release a pic of that woman!

Second Honeymoon
01-15-2008, 03:29 PM
WTF is he addicted to strip clubs? Geez you would think he could find better ways to spend his money.

no doubt. dont get me wrong, boobs are a great thing, but if you have to pay for them are they ever really yours?
real thing > lap dance

maybe Pac just needs a girlfriend. Lil Kim anyone?

StarStruck
01-15-2008, 03:31 PM
I don't think the incident itself is the most damning aspect. its the fact that he is still engaging in the same sort of behavior and is in the same environment that got him in trouble in the first place. he hasn't learned a lesson because he hasn't really been taught one yet. he kept his signing bonus money.

All the facts havent come out yet, but if he hit a woman he needs to go down.

I am by no means on a save Pacman crusade, it's just the information at this time is too sketchy. I read the attorney is also handling a divorce case involving Jones. I don't know if it's one filed against him, or he is named in a case involving someone else. Given the amount of trouble he has landed in clubs, you would think that he would let the party come to his place. I guess there are few things worse than an at least bi-polar individual frequenting places that pushes all the wrong button.

GlassHalfFull
01-15-2008, 03:40 PM
Titans online thread about this

link (http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33565)

Not all, but many are convinced he is being set up.

ChrisG
01-15-2008, 03:55 PM
And the woman whom he punched is a lawyer.

:gun: :gun:

Second Honeymoon
01-15-2008, 04:01 PM
What a giant hunk of CRAP. I amongst others listen to Hip-Hop and Rap (old school hard core gangsta rap). I have never done any of the stupid crap this fool has done. I love my Momma, pay my taxes and care about others. Blaming it on Hip-Hop is such crap. He's a bad person, plain and simple. Wouldn't have matter if he listened High School Musical - he is what he is.

He is what he is but you are what you are because your Momma raised you right. I am sure she did a great job raising you and its none of my business anyway. I think its pretty safe to say that his Momma could have done better. And what stepped into that void...you guessed it, the street..the thuglife..the hiphop culture that objectifies and demeans women, glorifies street violence, guns, and drug dealing while holding great disdain for those that try and do the right thing like getting your degree or getting a normal job that doesnt revolve around packets of crack and/or a microphone.

I feel its a shortsighted culture that values men by the amount of money they can throw around, how many Bentleys he owns, or how many hoochies he had in his bed lasts night. No wonder the guy is addicted. Its been forced down his throat since he was a kid that that was what you were supposed to do when you made it. Verse after Verse. Chorus after Chorus.

Second Honeymoon
01-15-2008, 04:05 PM
Honestly, now who didn't see the thread titled "PacMan in trouble AGAIN!" and say to themselves "of course he is"?

This is the way it almost always goes. This is why it's so hard to try and make people believe that Sean Taylor wasn't in some fashion responsible for his own death. People look at these guys, who are often turds or trying hard to be perceived as such, and they know what's going to happen. When someone breaks out of the mold and goes against the stereotypical path then it's hard to make us believe it happened. We don't readily accept that someone like this actually began to grow up and turn his life around.

But I digress...

PacMan is out there keeping the dream alive. I'm starting to like him in a right-out-of-a-70's-sitcom "What crazy thing is PacMan gonna do next?" kind of way. I think if he doesn't somehow bring about his own demise then PacMan is going to be a legendary archetype spoiled athlete. You know how when certain subjects are discussed there is often an individual held up as an example? Say you're discussing the United States Marine Corp and you want to point to the perfect Marine. You bring up Chesty Puller and your audience immediately understands what you are talking about.

PacMan isn't trying to be another spoiled athlete turd. He's trying to be THE spoiled athlete turd. He's reaching for greatness and immortality. He wants to be their king.

I don't think OJ is giving that title up without a fight. RUN PAC RUN

Texan_Bill
01-15-2008, 04:07 PM
I don't think OJ is giving that title up without a fight. RUN PAC RUN

I would still put Ray Carruth ahead also... Orenthal and Ray: 4 dead - Pac: 1 paralyzed.

Bulluck53
01-15-2008, 04:08 PM
I don't see a missing post in this thread...anything deleted leaves a footprint...no footprints here.

I'm pretty sure it was my fault, I did something to make my screen go back a few pages after I hit submit and it didn't show it.

Technical jargon like that.

Bulluck53
01-15-2008, 04:09 PM

Well, we know he isn't gay :cowboy1:

Second Honeymoon
01-15-2008, 04:15 PM
I would still put Ray Carruth ahead also... Orenthal and Ray: 4 dead - Pac: 1 paralyzed.

yeah, your right. Rae kinda slipped under the radar on that one...having a baby killed is pretty much bottom of the barrel.

it doesnt get much worse than that. Rae wins....or i guess loses in this case.

gg no re
01-15-2008, 04:43 PM
I feel its a shortsighted culture that values men by the amount of money they can throw around, how many Bentleys he owns, or how many hoochies he had in his bed lasts night. No wonder the guy is addicted. Its been forced down his throat since he was a kid that that was what you were supposed to do when you made it. Verse after Verse. Chorus after Chorus.
If you really want to help them out, help us march on BET and throw out Bob Johnson for being a sell-out to his own people

Hervoyel
01-15-2008, 04:44 PM
Sure those guys did worse things but OJ did it after most people in this country had ceased to even think about his accomplishments on the field. Rae Carruth ended his career very early, effectively making him memorable in the long run for only being a turd.

PacMan wants it all. He's going to try and get all his badness in during his playing years. He'll probably cap it all off with a multiple homicide but it's way too soon to expect that out of him. He's too smart to screw up his title bid this early.

Texan_Bill
01-15-2008, 04:45 PM
This might come back to haunt you if they ever release a pic of that woman!

Greeeeaaaaaat...... I never really thought about it that way!!! 'preciate it!!! :pirate:

Texan_Bill
01-15-2008, 04:46 PM
Sure those guys did worse things but OJ did it after most people in this country had ceased to even think about his accomplishments on the field. Rae Carruth ended his career very early, effectively making him memorable in the long run for only being a turd.

PacMan wants it all. He's going to try and get all his badness in during his playing years. He'll probably cap it all off with a multiple homicide but it's way too soon to expect that out of him. He's too smart to screw up his title bid this early.

So in essence, you don't beleive Pac has fully lived up to his potential yet!?!?

Second Honeymoon
01-15-2008, 06:36 PM
So in essence, you don't beleive Pac has fully lived up to his potential yet!?!?

he has the potential to be 'special'...he could really develop into something if he plays his cards wrong

CloakNNNdagger
01-15-2008, 08:00 PM

But I digress...

The Duke was a wise philospher:

Life is tough................Life is tougher when you're stupid.

John Wayne

Kaiser Toro
01-15-2008, 08:12 PM
http://www.genkizenki.net/images/pacman.PNG

>

http://usversusthem.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/070812_pacman_vmed_8prp420x400.jpg

brakos82
01-15-2008, 08:22 PM
doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo PACMAN!!! :splits:

TEXANRED
01-15-2008, 08:52 PM
That man needs to be stoned, Never and I repeat NEVER hit a WOMAN.

Whats the matter Pacman, the door man was too big.

Unless she kicks you in the nuts.

TEXANRED
01-15-2008, 08:56 PM

In life there are beer and boobies, what else is there?

brakos82
01-15-2008, 09:00 PM
In life there are beer and boobies, what else is there?
Football. I think we hit everything.

Hervoyel
01-15-2008, 09:41 PM
So in essence, you don't believe Pac has fully lived up to his potential yet!?!?

That is correct. The sky's the limit for PacMan. He could be the guy who completely resets the rules of the game. I think with a little more time and hard work he could drag the entire league down a few notches all on his own.

Lucky
01-15-2008, 10:28 PM
I was watching the Titans defense in the wild card game and thinking how dominant it could be if Jones came back a changed man and committed to football.

Then I began to roll on the floor in laughter.

WesmanTexanfan
01-15-2008, 10:55 PM

what an L 7 WEENIE

TEXANS84
01-16-2008, 05:50 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/01/16/bc.fbn.titans.jones.ap/index.html

Hmm...case was just dropped.

Was it:

A- she had no case against him
B- she was paid off

PapaL
01-16-2008, 07:19 PM
c - He didn't do it

wicked_wayz
01-16-2008, 08:11 PM

if that were to happen, i wouldnt even have the strength to hit her lol

Blazing Arrow
01-16-2008, 08:45 PM
He turned the corner and picked up a power pellet

TEXANRED
01-16-2008, 08:47 PM
He turned the corner and picked up a power pellet

Now that was funny, almost gave you rep. Then realized your a Titan fan.

sorry.

Joe Texan
01-18-2008, 01:20 PM

Dude if you gotta hit a woman your sick, plain and simple. Real Texans do not hit women.

Texan_Bill
01-18-2008, 01:27 PM
Dude if you gotta hit a woman your sick, plain and simple. Real Texans do not hit women.

Even if she throws a drink in your friends face... huh Joe?? You take it and walk away!!

Blazing Arrow
01-18-2008, 01:38 PM
Even if she throws a drink in your friends face... huh Joe?? You take it and walk away!!

I would imagine you would just shoot her, right?

Texan_Bill
01-18-2008, 02:45 PM
I would imagine you would just shoot her, right?

Since Joe wound up taking her home that night, I would say no... Besides, my designated driver wasn't packin'...

ATX
01-18-2008, 03:13 PM
Since Joe wound up taking her home that night, I would say no... Besides, my designated driver wasn't packin'...

Did she have a mustache by chance?

Texan_Bill
01-18-2008, 03:20 PM

It was his girlfriend that threw the drink in my face, so I will refrain from answering... :)

Specnatz
01-18-2008, 03:27 PM

Bill only likes Eve Longoria with a mustache.

Joe Texan
01-18-2008, 03:47 PM
An aquaintance, And when she threw the drink she got taken home and told to get out of the car before I called the cops and removed her. She went outside at the bar and Bill was out there talking to some people and the next thing I saw was Bill Soaking in Beer and he told me what Happened. I had her at the front door and the manager chased me down and said we got kicked out. I explained I was already out and I kicked myself out with her. I came Back later and partied with the people from Canada that I was talking with to begin with, Turned out the Canadians were down here after closing a 4.5 million dollar deal and were celebrating, Asked me to go with them. Went to Michaels international and they bought every girl in the joint, lets just say we had a good time and when I left the had me chauffered home.

ChildressTitanMan
01-18-2008, 04:02 PM
We have a killer idea for Mr Jones now this his football career is over.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?p=356989#post356989

LonerATO
01-20-2008, 09:09 PM
he said he wants to play for the Cowboys now

CloakNNNdagger
01-20-2008, 09:33 PM
he said he wants to play for the Cowboys now

For those that think this is a joke (http://www.nflgridirongab.com/2008/01/18/is-pacman-jones-looking-to-get-traded-to-the-cowboys/)...............you might want to take a look. Jerry Jones must believe that he has found his long lost brother. One thing is for sure, if this is not precluded by Goodell's reaction to the latest strip joint attendance, and Jones becomes a Girl, it is obvious that Jerry continues to sell what little part of his soul is left. From my point of view he is recreating the Girls of old........thugs, perverts and women beaters, likely followed by druggies.

The Cowboys have a fan in Titans troubled corner Adam “Pacman” Jones. At least that is what he recently said on “Rollin Out” television recently. Jones was asked a question at the end of the interview about “Where do you see yourself in 2-3 Years” and he answered that he sees himself in 2-3 Pro Bowls, and “hopefully out of Tennessee, I want to go to Dallas, we’ll see how it goes man, I’m just gonna keep my head up.” Could the Cowboys be interested in taking a shot at one of the most talked about players that right now is not even in the game? First he would have to be allowed back in the game by Commish Roger Goodell, and then the Titans would have to move him to Dallas for a draft pick or some trade bait of their own. Interesting to think about though.

Wolf
01-21-2008, 10:41 PM
this is what they posted at TOMB

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/8929/brokepacpd1.jpg

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33726