PDA

View Full Version : Will Muschamp to be named UT DC

hookinreds
01-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Was in town for an interview today, and heard he will be named DC or co-DC not sure. This will be two DCs we've taken from Auburn. This will be a great pick up for the horns.

steelbtexan
01-03-2008, 10:53 PM
I wonder what happens to Akina? Is Greg davis next?

Mr. White
01-04-2008, 12:53 AM
Good riddance to Akina. He was another salesman on a coaching staff that's already full of salesmen. They can recruit but they can't coach.

I hate to say it, but the Horns are soft. Year in and year out, they have the best talent on the roster in the Big 12, but it never translates to W's. Looks like Muschamp brings a little fire with him.

I pray for the day the day they show Greg Davis the door. Every DC in the country knows what's coming when they line up against his offense. The National Championship a couple of years ago happened in spite of Greg Davis making the calls.

The problem is that Mack's too loyal to his old recruitin' trail buddy to bring in a really innovative offensive coordinator. Every January I hope Greg Davis will get whacked and he keeps showing up every July.

hookinreds
01-04-2008, 08:31 AM
The problem is that Mack's too loyal to his old recruitin' trail buddy to bring in a really innovative offensive coordinator. Every January I hope Greg Davis will get whacked and he keeps showing up every July.
CAN I GET A WITNESS!

steelbtexan
01-04-2008, 08:55 AM
Good riddance to Akina. He was another salesman on a coaching staff that's already full of salesmen. They can recruit but they can't coach.

I hate to say it, but the Horns are soft. Year in and year out, they have the best talent on the roster in the Big 12, but it never translates to W's. Looks like Muschamp brings a little fire with him.

I pray for the day the day they show Greg Davis the door. Every DC in the country knows what's coming when they line up against his offense. The National Championship a couple of years ago happened in spite of Greg Davis making the calls.

AMEN BROTHER KEEP ON PREACHING TO THE CHIOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!