PDA

View Full Version : The more things change the more they stay the same

kiwitexansfan
01-01-2008, 09:28 PM
I was looking at our roster and trying to work out what we need in the offseason.

I figured we need LT, C, RB, DE, DT, LB, CB and FS (to varying degrees).

I am pretty sure that was my exact list from this time last year.

I was happy with our draft last year but it seems that it never actually effected where we are lacking.

Thoughts?

Maddict5
01-01-2008, 09:49 PM
well we got one keeper cb last yr in bennett (imagine if the last few games had been hutchins on one side and petey/fletcher on the other...yikes!)

olb and wr was prob on the list last yr

kiwitexansfan
01-01-2008, 10:32 PM
well we got one keeper cb last yr in bennett (imagine if the last few games had been hutchins on one side and petey/fletcher on the other...yikes!)

olb and wr was prob on the list last yr

Yeah I think you were right about WR not being on the list anymore, Walter, Davis and Jones have shown enough to say we are good there, assuming we resign Davis.

threetoedpete
01-02-2008, 03:30 PM
Well at eighteen they will have the pick of the litter at CB. RB...McFaddin, and the two top flight OLTs will probably be off the board. I really like Mike Jenkins the off brand Jenkins, not Malcom. I like his size to speed ratio and his run suport. They could do a lot worse with the pick. I though they might be able to move down and get him . But I believe he'll continue to move up the board. Still several corners on the boards with very nice speed numbers/production. Be nice if Baker fell to us. Always Murphys law when it comes to OLTs and the Texans though. Won't hold my breath.