PDA

View Full Version : tennessee vs. Indy

Silver Oak
12-30-2007, 07:12 PM
the Browns did their part earlier today, now the Colts scrubs need to do just enough to go into the playoffs with a win and stymie Mr. Youngs "guarantee" of making the playoffs this season.

kiwitexansfan
12-30-2007, 07:22 PM
the Browns did their part earlier today, now the Colts scrubs need to do just enough to go into the playoffs with a win and stymie Mr. Youngs "guarantee" of making the playoffs this season.

I am all for the Titans making the playoffs, it will hurt their draft position and that ultimately is good for the Texans.

Wolf
12-30-2007, 07:24 PM
I would rather see titans in than the Browns, Not that it makes any difference but titans defense is better than the Browns defense which might make a game closer

Silver Oak
12-30-2007, 07:41 PM
I'll opt for nails being driven into my sac, or having my eyeballs washed with muriatic acid, before I would easily tolerate having the tennessee team in the playoffs.

Khari
12-30-2007, 07:52 PM
go indy

kiwitexansfan
12-30-2007, 07:53 PM
I'll opt for nails being driven into my sac, or having my eyeballs washed with muriatic acid, before I would easily tolerate having the tennessee team in the playoffs.

You see I wasn't an Oilers fan so I don't have the basic hatred of Bud and all he stands for. If I had been a Oilers fan I could see why you feel they way you do.

Maddict5
12-30-2007, 07:58 PM
i think the colts edge it.. they looked damn good last week- both starters and backups

Khari
12-30-2007, 08:08 PM
i have no hatred for bud adams......the whole thing with cbs and austin playing the titan games has made me hate them.......so go indy :pirate:

gwallaia
12-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Go Indy!!!|

Go to Hell Bud!!!!

OzzO
12-30-2007, 08:59 PM
http://assets.espn.go.com/media/apphoto/23d0a013-c33d-4c21-be38-79f5fa03e016.jpg

Hervoyel
12-30-2007, 09:12 PM
go indy

Exactly. I will never be able to root for the team formerly known as the Houston Oilers. I hate "Jug-head" as much as the next guy not wearing Colts gear but for one night I'm a Colts fan completely.

beerlover
12-30-2007, 09:22 PM
I like Cleveland & Brown fans so if a win by the Colts is what propells them into the playoffs then GO COLTS

TEXANRED
12-30-2007, 09:49 PM
We get all this B/S from Dungy about how you play division opponents a certain way b/c you don't want them to think they can get a handle on you.

What did the Colts have to play for last week -vs- this week? Whats different? Dung wad has Manning tear us apart and then this week pulls Manning out before the second quarter.

Well F.U. Colts.

brakos82
12-30-2007, 10:09 PM
TD COLTS! :doot:

Khari
12-30-2007, 10:10 PM
go indy backups! :specnatz:

TEXANRED
12-30-2007, 10:11 PM
I think I just poo'd my pants.

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
12-30-2007, 10:12 PM
Oh...my...God

What a hit!

brakos82
12-30-2007, 10:14 PM
I think I just poo'd my pants.
Too much information... :bat:

Silver Oak
12-30-2007, 10:15 PM
best...hit...ever.

TEXANRED
12-30-2007, 10:19 PM
Do you think Young's trainer stayed at a Holiday Inn express?

brakos82
12-30-2007, 10:26 PM
Do you think Young's trainer stayed at a Holiday Inn express?
:user: rep for that.

And yes, I think you're right.

TexanSam
12-30-2007, 10:38 PM
I wonder if John Madden has it written into his contract that NBC has to show some restaurant making some gigantic meal while he's on the air

brakos82
12-30-2007, 10:41 PM
I wonder if John Madden has it written into his contract that NBC has to show some restaurant making some gigantic meal while he's on the air
Wouldn't doubt it.

10-10 if anybody cares.

mexican_texan
12-30-2007, 10:52 PM
Jim Sorgi FTW

StarStruck
12-30-2007, 10:53 PM
Wouldn't doubt it.

10-10 if anybody cares.

I care.

13-10 now.

brakos82
12-30-2007, 10:58 PM
I care.

13-10 now.
*******ers...

GlassHalfFull
12-30-2007, 10:59 PM
Kerry Collins - king of setting up the field goal.

TEXANRED
12-30-2007, 11:01 PM
AFC South is kinda shaping up like the NFC East.

No one has a losing record and both wildcards came from that division.

axman40
12-30-2007, 11:03 PM
Come on Colts put Manning back in!
signed The Browns

Khari
12-30-2007, 11:09 PM
boooooooooo!

StarStruck
12-30-2007, 11:13 PM
That was an interesting ending.:shocked

kastofsna
12-30-2007, 11:17 PM
really thought they should've put Manning back in for the final drive. eh, oh well.

well there's no doubt about it: Vince Young is solely responsible for this playoff run.

Honoring Earl 34
12-30-2007, 11:22 PM
really thought they should've put Manning back in for the final drive. eh, oh well.

well there's no doubt about it: Vince Young is solely responsible for this playoff run.

Yep ... he like used his ESPN from the sideline .

TEXANRED
12-30-2007, 11:22 PM

You forgot something with that statement.....:sarcasm:

ChrisG
12-31-2007, 01:14 AM
something fun to watch

http://youtube.com/watch?v=THu7VvAquho

Leahmic223
12-31-2007, 02:03 AM
Lol...you guys should check out the Brown's MBs...man those fans are Maaaaaaaadddddd.

SheTexan
12-31-2007, 09:12 AM
I OFFICIALLY NOW hate the Colts!! I'll NEVER pull for those mother's EVER again!!! All they had to do was keep the pigs from Tenn out of the playoffs, and they CHOSE NOT too!! All I can say right now is GOOOOOO JAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wild:

Yankee_In_TX
12-31-2007, 09:40 AM
I think it's great that three AFC South teams are going. I think it's crap a team makes it in by beating scrubs. I bet the people in Cleveland are pissed.

texdawg
12-31-2007, 09:43 AM
Browns have nobody to blame but themselves. Would have been nice if Colts would have pulled it out. Should never have come to "hoping" somebody does your job for you. Browns just blew it!

Browns had best season in years. Some of the fans on the Browns boards are absolutely nuts. "Fire Romeo, Dump Deric Anderson, kill Dungy,ects. Pitiful but kinda entertaining. LOL

Silver Oak
12-31-2007, 09:48 AM
Browns have nobody to blame but themselves. Would have been nice if Colts would have pulled it out. Should never have come to "hoping" somebody does your job for you. Browns just blew it!

Browns had best season in years. Some of the fans on the Browns boards are absolutely nuts. "Fire Romeo, Dump Deric Anderson, kill Dungy,ects. Pitiful but kinda entertaining. LOL

I'm most glad that the Browns spoiled the best plans of Jerry Jones who made that draft day trade last April with the thinking that the Brwons would finish terrible and they would have a good shot at McFadden. If he wants him now, he'll have to trade up to get him.

Texan_Bill
12-31-2007, 09:57 AM

I couldn't have put it any better myself... Unfortunately it happened :gun:

TD
12-31-2007, 11:48 AM
Doesn't bother me. I get to watch the Titans get humiliated next Sunday AND they drop a spot in the draft. Win-win if you ask me.

GlassHalfFull
12-31-2007, 12:58 PM
Doesn't bother me. I get to watch the Titans get humiliated next Sunday AND they drop a spot in the draft. Win-win if you ask me.

I like the way you think. Thanks for helping me find the silver lining.

Bud Adams
12-31-2007, 01:30 PM
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everybody there in Houston who owns a Vince Young jersey for all their support and affection. We haven't forgot about you back there. Last time my Oil....err Titans played at Reliant I had a field day counting those jerseys.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to each and every one of you little closet Titans fans down there in Houston. We couldn't have done it (swept the Texans....again) without you!

Check out my shirt by the way. You can't see it but I'm wearing my "Battle Red"! he,he,he......

OzzO
12-31-2007, 04:02 PM
What's interesting was how "mortal" the Colts looked w/o Manning.... oh, and Harrison

Blazing Arrow
12-31-2007, 04:25 PM
I am suprised you guys even know what the word playoffs means. Those are the games played after the first 16 games are completed. Well if you are good enough anyways. :cool:

Silver Oak
12-31-2007, 04:44 PM
I am suprised you guys even know what the word playoffs means. Those are the games played after the first 16 games are completed. Well if you are good enough anyways. :cool:

I was halfway hopeful you and your fellow trolls had quit this site.

Enjoy your extra week of the season. Here's to hoping the Chargers crush the Tennessee team. :)

Honoring Earl 34
12-31-2007, 04:48 PM

You fail to realize we've had major league sports since the 60's .

Blazing Arrow
12-31-2007, 04:52 PM
You fail to realize we've had major league sports since the 60's .

You have not had major league football in quite some time.

Blazing Arrow
12-31-2007, 04:53 PM
I was halfway hopeful you and your fellow trolls had quit this site.

Enjoy your extra week of the season. Here's to hoping the Chargers crush the Tennessee team. :)

I still see you sniffing the butts of goTitans ... not so mouthy this part of the season though. Makes sense it is a typical Texans fan. :cowboy1:

Honoring Earl 34
12-31-2007, 05:46 PM
You have not had major league football in quite some time.

Nope ... look at the schedule .

Honoring Earl 34
12-31-2007, 05:50 PM
I still see you sniffing the butts of goTitans ... not so mouthy this part of the season though. Makes sense it is a typical Texans fan. :cowboy1:

What are you doing here ? Should'nt you be talking about beating San Diego ... wait no ones at work . In Tennessee that means no computer .

Oh well at least we can have a decent conversation . That does'nt happen on the TOMB .

OzzO
01-01-2008, 02:37 PM

Please keep your homosexual tendencies and fantasies on your own board, thanks.

Blazing Arrow
01-01-2008, 02:57 PM
Please keep your homosexual tendencies and fantasies on your own board, thanks.

Why it always comes back to this on this board boggles my mind ... though it should not. :whip:

Errant Hothy
01-01-2008, 02:58 PM
Why it always comes back to this on this board boggles my mind ... though it should not. :whip:

Says the man with the very phallic-like avatar...trying to tell us something...like a preference maybe?

Blazing Arrow
01-01-2008, 03:00 PM
Says the man with the very phallic-like avatar...trying to tell us something...like a preference maybe?

The Jaws cover? If you find that phalic ... IDK man.

Errant Hothy
01-01-2008, 03:04 PM
The Jaws cover? If you find that phalic ... IDK man.

It's a large cyclinder shaped image thrusting upwards towards a woman...the fact that you DON'T find it phalic says it all.

Blazing Arrow
01-01-2008, 04:18 PM
It's a large cyclinder shaped image thrusting upwards towards a woman...the fact that you DON'T find it phalic says it all.

I guess I just do not need to try that hard?

Texan_Bill
01-02-2008, 09:25 AM

:hmmm: maybe your user name.... Flaming Sparrow?!?

Texan_Bill
01-02-2008, 09:27 AM

Flaming Sparrow is from the greater San Francisco area....

Second Honeymoon
01-02-2008, 10:58 AM

sounds like Vince knew what he was talking about. haters hate, players play.

the titans earned their playoff spot and they have scoreboard. no amount of juvenile hating or 2nd rate jokes will change that.

congrats to the Titans from the Texans fans who are classy and not haters...

Blazing Arrow
01-02-2008, 11:28 AM
:hmmm: maybe your user name.... Flaming Sparrow?!?

My user name is based off of an album from a group called Blackalicious.

Is this what they do in Texas? Sit around and try to think of steryo-types in the off season. Well it is not the offseason for some of use but that gets me back to my point about some teams knowing what it is like to play in January and others having a nice spot on the couch.

Texan_Bill
01-02-2008, 11:36 AM

the titans earned their playoff spot and they have scoreboard. no amount of juvenile hating or 2nd rate jokes will change that.

SH.... Take the proverbial 'high road' all you want. Your choice.

Fact: 'His highness' didn't play well this season. His play, doesn't warrant a play-off appearance.

Fact: Tennessee’s defense was tremendous this season.

Fact: Their running game was also very good.

Fact: Bironas and their special teams were very good.

Fact: Bud Adams is a punk and only drafted 'his highness' as a jab to Houston

Fact: the Tinnbreds are a divisional foe.

Fact: As far as I'm concerned, all ties to that team ended in 1996

Fact: I HATE 29 other teams (whoever is playing Dallas and Tennessee get a pass that particular weekend)

Fact: You call out 'haters' and yet you still go on rants about HWSRN.... :hmmm:

:potkettle:

Texan_Bill
01-02-2008, 11:39 AM
My user name is based off of an album from a group called Blackalicious.

Is this what they do in Texas? Sit around and try to think of steryo-types in the off season. Well it is not the offseason for some of use but that gets me back to my point about some teams knowing what it is like to play in January and others having a nice spot on the couch.

I know... IIRC, you posted a picture of the cover a long time ago, didn't you??

YUP... your season will last one week longer than ours... but congrats.

OzzO
01-02-2008, 01:55 PM

When you bring up the want of sniffing butts, I would assume it's either a fantasy of said person or a preference to dogs. I went with the former, if it's the latter, I apologize.

Blazing Arrow
01-02-2008, 02:27 PM
I know... IIRC, you posted a picture of the cover a long time ago, didn't you??

YUP... your season will last one week longer than ours... but congrats.

Yeah I think it was when this was the other board ... if that makes sense.

Thanks that was all I wanted. :shades:

Good luck next season. You guys played well and I think you are on the brink or being a contender. If Shammy can stay healthy there is a definate possibily of going to the playoffs. Plus you are in the toughest division in the NFL right now. This season the AFC South had the best combined record of any division in NFL history. Says allot.

Blazing Arrow
01-02-2008, 02:28 PM
When you bring up the want of sniffing butts, I would assume it's either a fantasy of said person or a preference to dogs. I went with the former, if it's the latter, I apologize.

Silver Oak trolls my board ... I was making a dog reference because lately he seems to have his tail between his legs hidding in the corner. :aikido:

OzzO
01-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Ah, Silver Oak - this is your battle then. Carry on.

Silver Oak
01-02-2008, 06:55 PM

self appointing yourself as "classy"? that's smoooooth!

I never have said the titans didn't earn they way into the playoffs, as they certainly did playing in division that (ready yourself for a stat here SH) had the best winning percentage ever in the NFL, but I am on record as saying vy played a pitifully small role in same. Throwing for twice as many int's as td's in 2 of 2 seasons is just downright awful in any league...from the NFL to Pop Warner.

I'm a "hater". Oh well, someone has to wear the mantle, so I'll gladly assume the role of "the" vy hater if you want. As you are so fond of pointing out to others here, you were correct in your hatred of DC and his lack of talent. Maybe give me the benefit of the doubt on this one...I just could be right about vy as well.