PDA

View Full Version : Giants-Patriots

n420p69
12-26-2007, 09:02 PM
Do you guys have a preference on who you want to win this game on Saturday?

Wolf
12-26-2007, 09:15 PM
Patriots are going to be on a mission IMO.. stick it to the NFL after videogate or whatever they called it.. go 16-0 and have ole Roger hand Bill a trophy for the super bowl.. priceless in Bill's eye

Dread-Head
12-26-2007, 09:53 PM
Patriots. As much as I hate Tomasina Brady, Bill Belachek (the ONLY head coach in the NFL invited to the Caan Film Festival) and the entire Patriots organization...I HATE the 1972 Dolphins MORE!
I'm sick of Larry Cszonka, Mercury Morris, Bob Gresie, and ESPECIALLY Don Shula. As much as I hate the Patriots I REALLY want them to serve the 72 Fish a huge steaming mug of SHUT THE #UCK UP! If the Pats do it they one up the fish because the season is LONGER than it was in 72. If the Pats go on to win the Superbowl the fish can't claim..."but we went on to win the Superbowl."
To the Patriots: Burn the houses to the ground, rip up the rail road tracks, kill all the livestock and SALT THE EARTH! Show no mercy and leave no survivors...and if you make it to the Superbowl and face the Cowgirls? Make the way Sherman treated Atlanta seem like pleasant dream and obliterate them.

kastofsna
12-26-2007, 10:21 PM
want the Patriots to win this one then lose in the playoffs. but not the Super Bowl.

Silver Oak
12-27-2007, 07:29 AM
fitting that the Pats can wrap up their perfect season against a rep from dallas' weak NFC East division.

Texan_Bill
12-27-2007, 08:25 AM
Patriots. As much as I hate Tomasina Brady, Bill Belachek (the ONLY head coach in the NFL invited to the Caan Film Festival) and the entire Patriots organization...I HATE the 1972 Dolphins MORE!
I'm sick of Larry Cszonka, Mercury Morris, Bob Gresie, and ESPECIALLY Don Shula. As much as I hate the Patriots I REALLY want them to serve the 72 Fish a huge steaming mug of SHUT THE #UCK UP! If the Pats do it they one up the fish because the season is LONGER than it was in 72. If the Pats go on to win the Superbowl the fish can't claim..."but we went on to win the Superbowl."
To the Patriots: Burn the houses to the ground, rip up the rail road tracks, kill all the livestock and SALT THE EARTH! Show no mercy and leave no survivors...and if you make it to the Superbowl and face the Cowgirls? Make the way Sherman treated Atlanta seem like pleasant dream and obliterate them.

QFT!!!

OzzO
12-27-2007, 09:09 AM
looks like n420p69 is on his own, this may be the one time I'm going for the Pats.

Double Barrel
12-27-2007, 10:34 AM
I hope they go 19-0. :howdy:

imatexan
12-27-2007, 10:53 AM
Giants and hope they lose in 2nd round of playoffs...im tired of them

SheTexan
12-27-2007, 11:28 AM
GIANTS!!! I'm sick of the Brady Bunch!

mootini
12-28-2007, 11:56 AM
I think this will a very boring game...BOTH teams will rest it's starters. Pats win by 10 points.

PapaL
12-28-2007, 12:02 PM
want the Patriots to win this one then lose in the playoffs. but not the Super Bowl.

That is what I am also wanting.

Thorn
12-28-2007, 12:24 PM

As long as the cowgirls don't make it, or lose if they do make it, I don't care who wins the Super Bowl this year. Or in any year if it doesn't invlove the Texans in the Super Bowl.

I'll probably watch the game Saturday just to see if the Pats win it, which I would be very shocked if they don't.

n420p69
12-28-2007, 01:23 PM
looks like n420p69 is on his own, this may be the one time I'm going for the Pats.

lol what happened to the Southern hospitality guys!!! :shocked

Texan_Bill
12-28-2007, 01:30 PM
GIANTS!!! I'm sick of the Brady Bunch!

lol what happened to the Southern hospitality guys!!! :shocked

LMAO!!!
SheTexan has your back...

Any other time, I would be pulling for the G-men over the Patsies, but I just want to shut that '72 Dolphin team of bittermen the he77 up!!!

adam
12-28-2007, 02:20 PM
I don't really care what happens, but I would do anything to get the damned Patriots off of the damned NFL network. I watch that channel for the fairness and professionalism of the network. Come to find out, they have been replaying the Pats games all week and are swooning over them like a bunch of hormonal middle-school cheerleaders. For god's sake, someone shut them up.

Hookem Horns
12-28-2007, 03:54 PM
Giants because I am a Giants fan however it wouldn't kill me to see those 72 Dolphins put out of their misery for good. Also, I don't want to see the Giants tallying up any more injuries. They need to rest some guys including Burress and Jacobs.

Napa Auto Parts
12-29-2007, 08:44 AM
I hope the patriots go undefeated thru out all of the playoff's they are with out a doubt the greatest team i've ever seen.