PDA

View Full Version : Titans vs Colts - Week 17

TexanSam
12-23-2007, 09:02 PM
If the Titans win, they make the playoffs. I hope the Colts demolish them. I hope Dungy and company DO run up the score against Tennessee. I absolutely despise the Titans. The Colts will be my 2nd favorite team next week

GlassHalfFull
12-23-2007, 09:07 PM
If the Titans win, they make the playoffs. I hope the Colts demolish them. I hope Dungy and company DO run up the score against Tennessee. I absolutely despise the Titans. The Colts will be my 2nd favorite team next week

Amen

thunderkyss
12-23-2007, 09:33 PM
I hate to say it, but when we see that game, we'll see how much a better team Tennessee is than we are.

I hate to admit it, but it's true. We are the worst team in this division. And with today's blow out, and our 5-0 record in the division it is hard to argue.

I hate to say it, because when I look at the tacks, and I look at the Jags, I don't see better teams, much less, much better teams.

But we were totally outclassed today, and didn't look like we should have been on the same field.

Speedy
12-23-2007, 09:47 PM

Amen

DITTO!!!