PDA

View Full Version : :: Sigh ::

Andrew6
12-23-2007, 05:09 PM
I'm a little aggrivated this evening. I had thought that the Texans had really improved and were alot different team than they'd ever been. I felt our defense was really going to be a presense on the field and our offense was going to unload on someone. At the beginning of the game our Offense comes out with guns a blazing. Our defense a little flat but hold Manning to a field goal. Thats a win "sorta". After this series Colts come out and manhandle our offense and defense. WTF happened that Texans just laid down? I'm tired of other teams in the division just overlooking the Texans as a win. I'm ready for this Team to be a team that others expect to lose to and show with the up most respect. I sincerely hope the offseason shows us something anew.

Wolfiegrrl
12-23-2007, 05:13 PM
Andrew, please remember that there are several things against the Texans right now. I won't put the details here... we all know them. I have faith in the team and the coaching staff.

It could be worse. We could be like the Miami Dolphins. ;)

austintexanite
12-23-2007, 05:21 PM
I wasn't able to watch the game man, doesn't sound too good. Mario lost a sack due to a lame penatly.

brakos82
12-23-2007, 05:22 PM
I'm bored. :bat:

TexansFanatic
12-23-2007, 05:25 PM
I wasn't able to watch the game man, doesn't sound too good. Mario lost a sack due to a lame penatly.

He did? The penalty on T. Johnson didn't take away the sack. Would he have had 15? I might have missed that.

Maddict5
12-23-2007, 05:25 PM

hes still credited with it.. but it defeats the purpose really.. i think it was his best sack that ive seen though so its nice to see him improve and improve

gwallaia
12-23-2007, 06:04 PM
The penalty on TJ was a pink panty wearing ***** penalty where QBs are treated like porcelain dolls.

Silver Oak
12-23-2007, 06:19 PM
it's a little trying and repetitve to say, but we lost against the SB champs at their home.

no shame in that, I just wish he had kept it closer.

bring your yelling throat next week as we play Jax with a 8-8 record on the line!

:d:

DeepSteelBlue
12-23-2007, 06:53 PM
Stating the obvious here... the Texans HAVE to learn to start winning against good teams (any team for that matter). Yeah, the Colts are defending Super Bowl Champs, but we keep hearing "on any given Sunday..." There's no excuse for the Texans laying down and taking it from the Colts or anyone else.

beerlover
12-23-2007, 07:06 PM
only one game left in the season, don't give up now :)

SA Texan
12-23-2007, 07:15 PM
I was very disappointed in the effort today because I know they can play better, but honestly, there is no shame in losing to the Colts on the road.

Texans_Chick
12-23-2007, 07:15 PM
The penalty on TJ was a pink panty wearing ***** penalty where Peyton Manning is treated like a porcelain doll.

Fixed.

Sigh.

Andrew6
12-23-2007, 08:25 PM
I still love my Texans, I just want more consistant winning out of them. I understand that the injury bug has riddeled the Texans but I'd of atleast thought it would have been a closer game. Is the game worth watching just to see Mario sack Peyton?

Speedy
12-23-2007, 08:29 PM
I was very disappointed in the effort today because I know they can play better, but honestly, there is no shame in losing to the Colts on the road. Personally, I'm more than a little tired of hearing that. If there's no shame in losing, to me it means you have no problem losing, hell, you probably expect to lose, and of course, they did.

I hope every single one of those players are mad as as hell for getting their asses handed to them by this team......AGAIN!!!!!!

No different than when Carr was the QB. The average beating the Texans have taken in Indy in the previous 5 games was 34.4 - 15.8. Today's score, 38-15. Same ol BS!!

Oh, but they're the Super Bowl champs, so no biggie losing to them. Well, sorry, screw the Super Bowl champs and quit rolling over like an abused puppy and play like you know how to play a freaking football game when you play these buttwipes!!!!!!!!

No shame?? Every freaking single one of them ought to be burying their heads in the sand after that lameass performance. Come to think of it, they played like they had their heads in the sand.

Marcus
12-23-2007, 08:35 PM
I guess some of you thought that the Colts were the same caliber team as the Bucs and Broncos.

The Texans didn't "lay down" against anyone today. They got their heads handed to them by a lot better football team.

This "laying down" crap is just something you grab out of thin air to make yourself feel better.

Andrew6
12-23-2007, 08:42 PM
Personally, I'm more than a little tired of hearing that. If there's no shame in losing, to me it means you have no problem losing, hell, you probably expect to lose, and of course, they did.

I hope every single one of those players are mad as as hell for getting their asses handed to them by this team......AGAIN!!!!!!

No different than when Carr was the QB. The average beating the Texans have taken in Indy in the previous 5 games was 34.4 - 15.8. Today's score, 38-15. Same ol BS!!

Oh, but they're the Super Bowl champs, so no biggie losing to them. Well, sorry, screw the Super Bowl champs and quit rolling over like an abused puppy and play like you know how to play a freaking football game when you play these buttwipes!!!!!!!!

No shame?? Every freaking single one of them ought to be burying their heads in the sand after that lameass performance. Come to think of it, they played like they had their heads in the sand.

Exactly, I think thats why I'm so aggrivated. I'm tire of hearing the same ole, well that was a good team you lost to so no shame there. BS a loss is a loss and a win is a win. Untill they start adding some W's against the Colts there will alway be shame.

ObsiWan
12-23-2007, 08:42 PM
The penalty on TJ was a pink panty wearing ***** penalty where QBs are treated like porcelain dolls.

Hear, HEAR!!
I watched it three times via DVR. Johnson got tripped trying to get up and fell onto Manning. That should have been a no-call. I'll bet you money if it had been some no-name QB, it WOULD have been a no-call.

ObsiWan
12-23-2007, 08:49 PM
Personally, I'm more than a little tired of hearing that. If there's no shame in losing, to me it means you have no problem losing, hell, you probably expect to lose, and of course, they did.

Still mad that Carr got run outta town, huh?
Oh yeah. Its obvious. If Carr wasn't on your mind, you'd have said, "No different than when Capers ran this team." But you picked Carr for a comparison.

Then again, the way Sage played today, there was a resemblance to the Carr level of play. Only the sacks were missing.

edo783
12-23-2007, 08:51 PM
If you don't play a near perfect game against the Colts you get your head handed to you. We didn't play our best and they kicked out backsides. Pretty much all there is to it. If we played our best, MAYBE we make more of a game of it and come away with a win, but I doubt it. They are just a better team at this point. Tip your hats, and move on to the Jags.

Speedy
12-23-2007, 09:11 PM
Still mad that Carr got run outta town, huh?
Oh yeah. Its obvious. If Carr wasn't on your mind, you'd have said, "No different than when Capers ran this team." But you picked Carr for a comparison.

Then again, the way Sage played today, there was a resemblance to the Carr level of play. Only the sacks were missing.

Sorry Dr. Phil, bad diagnosis. Don't give up the day job.

My point was that nothing much has really changed. They've been outscored 210-94 in 6 games in Indy. Capers/Carr, Capers/Carr/Banks, Capers/Carr, Capers/Carr, Kubiak/Carr and now Kubiak/Rosenfels, no matter the names, the results are the same.

Is that better?

ObsiWan
12-23-2007, 09:21 PM
If you don't play a near perfect game against the Colts you get your head handed to you. We didn't play our best and they kicked out backsides. Pretty much all there is to it. If we played our best, MAYBE we make more of a game of it and come away with a win, but I doubt it. They are just a better team at this point. Tip your hats, and move on to the Jags.

Like it or not, that's the truth.
Lest ye forget, our secondary sucked when our starters were there. Now we have a makeshift bunch and some of you guys expect them to pitch a shutout.
Get real.
We still have a ways to go.

TEXANRED
12-23-2007, 09:22 PM
I'm a little aggrivated this evening. I had thought that the Texans had really improved and were alot different team than they'd ever been. I felt our defense was really going to be a presense on the field and our offense was going to unload on someone. At the beginning of the game our Offense comes out with guns a blazing. Our defense a little flat but hold Manning to a field goal. Thats a win "sorta". After this series Colts come out and manhandle our offense and defense. WTF happened that Texans just laid down? I'm tired of other teams in the division just overlooking the Texans as a win. I'm ready for this Team to be a team that others expect to lose to and show with the up most respect. I sincerely hope the offseason shows us something anew.

You think you are aggrivated, my mother in law is not only staying with me for two weeks but also from Indiana and a Colt fan. She just asked me how the game was with a rather smug look.

I have always wanted to be on COPS.

rickyb
12-23-2007, 09:22 PM

That was sand? I thought it was something else.

I kid. I am a kidder. Onward and upward to next week. I am looking forward to yelling my lungs out at Reliant.

Andrew6
12-23-2007, 10:35 PM
You think you are aggrivated, my mother in law is not only staying with me for two weeks but also from Indiana and a Colt fan. She just asked me how the game was with a rather smug look.

classic. reminds me of a show I watched where the guy is talking to a little kid who just ruined his life and says, " you know I've always prouded myself on never hitting a child, I think its about time I became proud of something else."

Vinny
12-24-2007, 11:55 AM
Andrew, please remember that there are several things against the Texans right now. I won't put the details here... we all know them. the other 31 NFL teams.

Texan_Bill
12-24-2007, 11:57 AM

No sense in getting yourself filmed on Cops, because remember, your Mother-in-law has to go back to Indiana..... :shades: