PDA

View Full Version : Your pick for Defensive Player of the Year?

TheRealJoker
12-20-2007, 10:23 PM
Who do you think is in the frontrunning for DPOY? I'm gonna have to give it to Antonio Cromartie at this point.

10 INTs and 2 games to go, plus he's scored a couple tds off returns I think, this guy is a monster CB. Plus, there really hasn't been anyone that's separated themselves from the pack yet I think the last 2 games should decide it. If Cromartie finishes the season with 12 or 13 INTs then i'd be hard pressed not to give it to him.

Then again if Mario finishes with 20 sacks in a monster stretch of apocalyptic proportions.... :whip:

AnthonyE
12-20-2007, 10:35 PM
Who do you think is in the frontrunning for DPOY? I'm gonna have to give it to Antonio Cromartie at this point.

10 INTs and 2 games to go, plus he's scored a couple tds off returns I think, this guy is a monster CB. Plus, there really hasn't been anyone that's separated themselves from the pack yet I think the last 2 games should decide it. If Cromartie finishes the season with 12 or 13 INTs then i'd be hard pressed not to give it to him.

Then again if Mario finishes with 20 sacks in a monster stretch of apocalyptic proportions.... :whip:

I'd put my money on that. :P

Hm, Yeah, I'd give it to Cromartie, as well. I remember that insane stretch of INTs he put on in the middle of the season.

like 6 ints in 2 games, or something.

TexanSam
12-20-2007, 10:35 PM
I'd put my money on that. :P

Hm, Yeah, I'd give it to Cromartie, as well. I remember that insane stretch of INTs he put on in the middle of the season.

like 6 ints in 2 games, or something.

And it seemed like 5 of them came against us :(

AnthonyE
12-20-2007, 10:38 PM
And it seemed like 5 of them came against us :(

And like 2 touchdowns. Rofl.

kastofsna
12-20-2007, 10:41 PM
hey i remember thinking Miami would draft Cromartie.

TexansSeminole
12-20-2007, 11:19 PM
hey i remember thinking Miami would draft Cromartie.

Yea.

Second coming of Deion or what??

He even played high school football here in Tallahassee.

This guy bleeds garnet and gold.

mexican_texan
12-20-2007, 11:22 PM
Albert "Is that a head or a foot rest" Haynesworth

kastofsna
12-21-2007, 02:12 AM
Yea.

Second coming of Deion or what??

He even played high school football here in Tallahassee.

This guy bleeds garnet and gold.
just because he played for FSU doesn't mean he's anything like Deion.

Errant Hothy
12-21-2007, 08:35 AM
Albert "Is that a head or a foot rest" Haynesworth

I tend to agree, Haynesworth has easily been the biggest beast on anybody's D this year.

HJam72
12-21-2007, 09:14 AM
David Carr. :cool:

alternate: Jessica Simpson

Mr teX
12-21-2007, 09:14 AM
Unless mario comes through with a couple more sacks & a FF or 2, i hate to say it, but you have to give it to D. Ware of the ** holds chunks back ** cowboys.

75 tkls. 11.0 sacks & 2 FF on a top rated Defense & the best team in the NFC.

Texan_Bill
12-21-2007, 09:18 AM
I tend to agree, Haynesworth has easily been the biggest beast on anybody's D this year.

BUT... (and just playing devil's advocate here) he has missed two or three games....

Just sayin'....