PDA

View Full Version : GMC Defensive Player of the Week

b0ng
12-20-2007, 07:43 PM
So the results for the NFL's GMC Defensive Player of the Week. Mario Williams was a nominee.

Source (http://www.nfl.com/partner/story;jsessionid=5B623AE94C33E8B4EBEDBA38CFC29DAA? id=09000d5d805328f0&partnerType=players-defense)

Bigby was selected from among five finalists by voters on NFL.com. The others were cornerback Ronde Barber of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, linebacker Brian Urlacher of the Chicago Bears, defensive end Mario Williams of the Houston Texans and safety Eugene Wilson of the New England Patriots.

Seriously, stop letting the fans vote on this crap over the internet. It almost makes it pointless even having an award.

dtran04
12-20-2007, 07:58 PM
Urlacher easily had the best performance. Mario was a very close 2nd.

b0ng
12-20-2007, 08:15 PM
Urlacher easily had the best performance. Mario was a very close 2nd.

Atari Bigby had the most fans stuffing the boxes. I wonder what would happen if a Packer and a Raider were elected to one of these votes they put on the net. They would probably break the server.

PS - I still think Mario getting all up in Cutlers business last Thursday was the best performance of them all.

adam
12-20-2007, 08:20 PM
Meh. I don't think Mario needs some silly internet award to realize how much of a beast he is.