PDA

View Full Version : Williams vs. Peppers

BSofA04
12-16-2007, 01:55 PM
http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/66343-mario-williams-julius-peppers.html
Thread that I found in Carolinahuddle.com that I thought was intresting. Seems like half the Panther fans consider Mario a better DE than Peppers. Of course I take great pleasure in reading this, considering that in week 2 they were talking about how Mario shouldn't be allowed on the same field as Peppers. Oh how the tables have turned!
:mario3: :mario3: :mario3:

brakos82
12-16-2007, 01:57 PM
http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/66343-mario-williams-julius-peppers.html
Thread that I found in Carolinahuddle.com that I thought was intresting. Seems like half the Panther fans consider Mario a better DE than Peppers. Of course I take great pleasure in reading this, considering that in week 2 they were talking about how Mario shouldn't be allowed on the same field as Peppers. Oh how the tables have turned!

I think Peppers got some salt in his shaker. :user:

BSofA04
12-16-2007, 01:58 PM
I think Peppers got some salt in his shaker. :user:
:ohsnap:

ObsiWan
12-16-2007, 01:58 PM

Are you still over there taunting those folks about David Carr?
come on.... tell the truth

BSofA04
12-16-2007, 01:59 PM
Are you still over there taunting those folks about David Carr?
come on.... tell the truth

I let them have it earlier this year but I stopped. I figured that they have suffered enough lol.

GlassHalfFull
12-16-2007, 02:07 PM
Here is my favorite quote from the thread

i think the bush/williams comparison will always favor bush... i mean if he could do anything this year he would be getting all kinds of glory.

Huh?? I really like the if he could do anything this year part. What is the saying? If frogs have wings??

BSofA04
12-16-2007, 02:15 PM
Here is my favorite quote from the thread

Huh?? I really like the if he could do anything this year part. What is the saying? If frogs have wings??

If Bush did anything, BSPN would crown him "the chosen one".....again.

thunderkyss
12-16-2007, 02:59 PM

Did you see Stecker's line against Arizona today??

22 carries, 95 yards & 2 TDs.
6 catches for 46 yards.

That's with a 15 yard carry & a 16 yard reception.

powerfuldragon
12-16-2007, 07:15 PM
this kind of stuff makes mario's potential legend so much cooler.

TexansLucky13
12-16-2007, 07:17 PM
this kind of stuff makes mario's potential legend so much cooler.

Yes....

Mario = God of the Sports Underworld

powerfuldragon
12-16-2007, 07:34 PM
i don't know about 'underworld.' negative connotations. hell, demons, thugs, bandits, kate beckinsale IHI.