PDA

View Full Version : My Response

Yankee_In_TX
12-14-2007, 02:16 AM
Ok, being yelled at to go to bed. This constitutes a beveraged post. Other than the TD, Demps had a stellar game.

Mario - too bad they ruined your dance.

FANS - I hate you all. Clicking on the DVR was NOTHING like being there. You represented well. LOTS of red, LOTS of cheering.

I am PROUD to be a Texans fan. I hope the tailgate were a blast, see you all at the Colts watch party!!!

Texanmike02
12-14-2007, 02:31 AM
there's a watch party?

Yankee_In_TX
12-14-2007, 09:32 AM
Oh, and to the guy who had the "Impeach Bill White" sign when Andre jumped into the stands - really? Really?

TexanMike - are you kidding, lol? There's a watch party in Houston, Austin, and I think San An every away game :)

Drew_Smoke
12-14-2007, 10:43 AM
Oh, and to the guy who had the "Impeach Bill White" sign when Andre jumped into the stands - really? Really?

That is funny!

Great game, night, and atmosphere. Bronco fan was cool...titan scrub could learn alot from them.

Tedc
12-14-2007, 11:10 AM
Ryan, you were missed. I kept turning around to "high five" but the horny guy wasn't there.

Your "call out" for sect 117 seemed to work! The fans did a great job.

Texan_Bill
12-14-2007, 11:21 AM
Sorry if my sign offended you...... :splits:

We all had a great time and of course wish you had been there.

The 'Big Red Dogs' ROCKED!! (Thanks Marcie!!!)

Texanmike02
12-14-2007, 12:29 PM

TexanMike - are you kidding, lol? There's a watch party in Houston, Austin, and I think San An every away game :)

You have to remember... I've never been in houston while the Texans were playing.

Well until recently. Shameless opportunity to thank DM/ST and JT again.
Mike

Overalls
12-14-2007, 01:02 PM
Ryan, you were missed. I kept turning around to "high five" but the horny guy wasn't there.

Your "call out" for sect 117 seemed to work! The fans did a great job.

As someone in 117 I agree with you Ted. Our side did do better this game.