PDA

View Full Version : Denver Watch party?

awtysst
12-13-2007, 07:14 PM
I figure I am probably the only one here, but I usually am at Choppers Sports bar on Madison for most games. I will not be there tonight, but most Sundays I am. Feel Free to join!!!

BSofA04
12-14-2007, 12:11 AM
Hey buddy, hope you had some fellow Texans their to enjoy the ass whooping we gave the Broncos! Go Texans!!!

awtysst
12-19-2007, 07:39 PM
Hey buddy, hope you had some fellow Texans their to enjoy the ass whooping we gave the Broncos! Go Texans!!!

I actually went to a buddy's place where I was the sole Texans fan amongst 10 Broncos fans. At the beginning of the evening, I was hearing trash like the Texans were the Broncos AAA team and the like. When we scored our first TD i heard, "enjoy it while it lasts". I sure did enjoy it and it lasted the whole game. Afterwards I was the one talking trash and the Broncos fans couldn't say anything in response. 31-13 will do that to you.

After the game, I sent an email to everyone saying how much I enjoyed being there and how much fun it was to watch a game with them. In the email I attached a picture of Mario sacking Cutler!

Hardcore Texan
12-19-2007, 10:04 PM
Way to represent!