PDA

View Full Version : ESPN "Buying" Schaubs stock

Fox
12-13-2007, 03:33 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=sando_mike&id=3142771

Pretty interesting article with scouts takes on young NFL QB's. Schaub's listed as a "buy", in the same group with Palmer and Romo. Oddly enough, the scouts are putting Vinsanity on "hold." :pirate:

Double Barrel
12-13-2007, 03:38 PM
Nice article. Thanks for posting! :thumbup

Fox
12-13-2007, 03:41 PM
Was doing my normal surfing and saw ESPN giving Schaub love, and NFL.com giving Houston and Mario some love. If we had a winning record life would be pretty good right now haha.

austintexanite
12-13-2007, 03:45 PM
Good find man, you beat me to it. They say Schaub is a "system qb." More than the others on the list.

badboy
12-13-2007, 04:18 PM
Good find man, you beat me to it. They say Schaub is a "system qb." More than the others on the list.Good. We got him to play in Kubes system. Earl Campbell was a system running back, the bum. I get resentful when people criticise a player running a system.

austintexanite
12-13-2007, 04:25 PM
I'm not criticizing Schaub, just pointing out what the "experts," are saying. Personally, I like what I see and am hoping that he is able to comeback and play one (if not both) of the remainding games this year.

HoustonFrog
12-13-2007, 04:35 PM
This can't be true. TexanRed and others have watched him and said he isn't. Where is Sage on the list?:sarcasm:

GuerillaBlack
12-13-2007, 04:50 PM
"Get a running game with him and he is going to be tough".

^^That part is the most true.

GP
12-13-2007, 08:40 PM
This can't be true. TexanRed and others have watched him and said he isn't. Where is Sage on the list?:sarcasm:

Laugh all you want.

The guy who's making you smile tonight is Sage Rosenfels.

Just remember that.

HoustonFrog
12-13-2007, 11:16 PM
Laugh all you want.

Just remember that.

Yeah, he is making the team smile. The TEAM. His stats were "good" with the int and a bad 3rd. The same stuff Schaub did this year. I'm happy to have 2 quality QBs and to be winning. Keep trying to make waves in a win.

Hervoyel
12-13-2007, 11:18 PM
Laugh all you want.

Just remember that.

There's not a doubt in my mind that Matt Schaub could be doing everything Sage is doing tonight.

Also I don't want to take away from the night Sage is having but technically the guy whose making me smile tonight is Mario Williams.

TexanSam
12-13-2007, 11:21 PM
There's not a doubt in my mind that Matt Schaub could be doing everything Sage is doing tonight.

Also I don't want to take away from the night Sage is having but technically the guy whose making me smile tonight is Mario Williams.

Agreed and agreed. I think Schaub could do everything Sage did and has done this season. Mario is what makes the game even better though!

HoustonFrog
12-13-2007, 11:25 PM

I could not have said it better