PDA

View Full Version : Titan/ Chargers on NFLN......

Showtime100
12-13-2007, 03:13 AM
.......right now if any of the nightowls are interested and have NFLN.

Right now it's 3-0 Tennessee in the 2nd Quarter. Check that, at the half.

TEXANS84
12-13-2007, 08:13 AM
That was one of the MOST PHYSICAL games I have ever seen.

Titans with alot of cheap shots.

Showtime100
12-13-2007, 08:49 AM
Lot's of hitting, lots of taunting. I thought some pretty predictable play calling of SD's part.

HOU-TEX
12-13-2007, 09:54 AM
Rivers had a horrible game, but still managed to pull out a win.

Hmm...does that make him a better leader than 'he who does no wrong'?:pirate:

The1ApplePie
12-13-2007, 09:55 AM
That was one of the MOST PHYSICAL games I have ever seen.

Titans with alot of cheap shots.

Still can't believe Merriman tried to claim getting earholed as a cheap shot. That was friggin' hilarious. Hopefully someone makes a gif of it

Bulluck53
12-13-2007, 10:29 AM
After what Merriman did to VY there was retaliation... so what its football.

Specnatz
12-13-2007, 10:41 AM
After what Merriman did to VY there was retaliation... so what its football.

LMAO a Titan saying what players do to other QBs and Chargers talking cheap shots both need to shut their mouths.

Not to defend merriman but it is not his fault that VY could not see him now that he is smaller after stopping the steroids and ran into him and fell like a wittle baby.

Geez they all need to go suck on a binky.

Bulluck53
12-13-2007, 11:31 AM
LMAO a Titan saying what players do to other QBs and Chargers talking cheap shots both need to shut their mouths.

Not to defend merriman but it is not his fault that VY could not see him now that he is smaller after stopping the steroids and ran into him and fell like a wittle baby.

Schaub is a china doll.... get over it already.

Texan_Bill
12-13-2007, 11:39 AM
Schaub is a china doll.... get over it already.

Says the guy who's quarterback took a little kiss and fell to the ground like a titty-baby and had to sit out a play...

Bulluck53
12-13-2007, 12:04 PM
VY has always been fragile hasn't he.

bah007
12-13-2007, 12:39 PM
VY has always been fragile hasn't he.

Well not in high scool or college.

As much as he ran the ball at UT, I think he only stayed down after a play MAYBE 3 times.

The boys hit harder in the big leagues.

I'm surprised that Merriman can still pack a punch considering how much he has deflated.

bah007
12-13-2007, 12:41 PM

Couldnt have said it better.

Bulluck53
12-13-2007, 01:57 PM
Well not in high scool or college.

As much as he ran the ball at UT, I think he only stayed down after a play MAYBE 3 times.

The boys hit harder in the big leagues.

I'm surprised that Merriman can still pack a punch considering how much he has deflated.

I was joking, he's not fragile.

And give me examples of our guys, besides Haynesworth because I know every hit looks cheap for you guys, taking cheap shots on QBs.