PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Thursday

DenverFan
12-12-2007, 04:47 PM
From a Denver Broncos fan, just saying good luck.

If you have any questions about the Broncos feel free to ask (I would hope I could give fair answers).

I was wondering about your QB and running situation.

Errant Hothy
12-12-2007, 04:50 PM
From a Denver Broncos fan, just saying good luck.

If you have any questions about the Broncos feel free to ask (I would hope I could give fair answers).

I was wondering about your QB and running situation.

Sage will be starting at QB (about 99% sure) and the RBs will be Darius Walker and Joe Echimendu, unless Dayne gets healty really quick.

threetoedpete
12-12-2007, 05:02 PM
Looking forward to seeing your young QB. I called him the best prospect at QB in the draft when he came out. We're up and down. If you have stud DT or we're giving the ball away we're down. When flanagan has someone his own size to block...we're in the game. Selvin's coming home party. Hope he doesn't get nervous and do that spit the pill thingy he use to do at Texas two or three times tomorrow. That'd be good. GL the rest of the way and next season. Hope we see you in the play offs next year. :fans:

bah007
12-12-2007, 06:31 PM
Looking forward to seeing your young QB. I called him the best prospect at QB in the draft when he came out. We're up and down. If you have stud DT or we're giving the ball away we're down. When flanagan has someone his own size to block...we're in the game. Selvin's coming home party. Hope he doesn't get nervous and do that spit the pill thingy he use to do at Texas two or three times tomorrow. That'd be good. GL the rest of the way and next season. Hope we see you in the play offs next year. :fans:

Proving to be a very good prediction at this point.

DenverFan
12-12-2007, 07:59 PM
called him the best prospect at QB in the draft when he came out.

I would have to agree, and would think everyone else would to :bat:

No really, I think he has the some of the top physical tools of any quarterback in the league (as far as arm strength and accuracy go), I am not saying he is the best by any means, but he sure shows promise.

We're up and down.

You have no idea...

Last week we stomped the chiefs 41-7, only after being humiliated by the raiders the week before (something a Mike Shanahan team does not let happen.

If you have stud DT or we're giving the ball away we're down

We have the worst DTs in the league...we have a rookie Marcus Thomas who shows promise, but our DTs are awful.

Selvin's coming home party. Hope he doesn't get nervous and do that spit the pill thingy he use to do at Texas two or three times tomorrow. That'd be good. GL the rest of the way and next season. Hope we see you in the play offs next year.

Thanks, and gl for the rest of the season.

bah007
12-12-2007, 08:05 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing the Junior year version of Selvin Young show up on Thursday.

ATX
12-12-2007, 08:14 PM
I would have to agree, and would think everyone else would to :bat:

I guess you haven't read the VY lovers posts. Apparently the man can walk on water and simply will his team to victory? Can Cutler do that yet?

bah007
12-12-2007, 08:34 PM
I guess you haven't read the VY lovers posts. Apparently the man can walk on water and simply will his team to victory? Can Cutler do that yet?

No. But he has infinitely more talent around him remember?

Let's just face it. The love for VY is never going to stop in Houston.

imatexan
12-12-2007, 09:24 PM
The VY love is already dying down because people are realizing hes not that great.

ATX
12-12-2007, 09:37 PM

The VY love is already dying down because people are realizing hes not that great.

Oh man y'all have it easy in Houston......I'm in Austin.

bah007
12-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Oh man y'all have it easy in Houston......I'm in Austin.

Well you just have no chance.

I respect VY for how great he was at UT. He really was a terrific college QB.

But hes in the pros now, and some people are always going to think of him as a Longhorn, not a Titan.

Runner
12-12-2007, 10:25 PM

I think these are the types of post that are keeping VY alive on this board more than anything at this point.

================================

And no, I never wanted Vince Young. I too thought Cutler might be the best QB of the big three. I didn't want the Texans to draft any of them though after the big resigning.

bah007
12-12-2007, 10:35 PM
I think these are the types of post that are keeping VY alive on this board more than anything at this point.

================================

And no, I never wanted Vince Young. I too thought Cutler might be the best QB of the big three. I didn't want the Texans to draft any of them though after the big resigning.

Hey I wanted Vince Young. But when Carr was extended I put that dream away cuz I knew it wasnt gonna happen.

I thought that VY was going to eventually prove to be the best QB in that class. That doesnt look so probable now, but its not impossible.

brakos82
12-12-2007, 11:00 PM
But hes in the pros now, and some people are always going to think of him as a Longhorn, not a Titan.

I have the same thought about Kolb.

ATX
12-12-2007, 11:02 PM
Back to the Broncos......this should be a good game.