PDA

View Full Version : Check this Broncos fan out

loooonghorn
12-11-2007, 02:39 PM
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=107815

A little delusional if you ask me.

TEXANS84
12-11-2007, 02:44 PM
After a week of very classy fans (Bucs), its now back to reality.

76Texan
12-11-2007, 02:46 PM
Hey, he used the term "kids" and mentioned "let's keep it clean", LOL!

GlassHalfFull
12-11-2007, 02:46 PM

Fortunately, it is a short week.

Buffi2
12-11-2007, 02:50 PM

You took the words right off of my screen.

Goodness, they are out for blood or worse. Well, I hope they don't injure any of our guys - that is the last thing we need.

TexanSam
12-11-2007, 02:57 PM
Ponies fans seem to think they actually have a good team this season...

TEXANS84
12-11-2007, 02:58 PM
Goodness, they are out for blood or worse. Well, I hope they don't injure any of our guys - that is the last thing we need.

Denver is famous for their "cut blocks". I'm sure we'll see a few on an elimination prime time game.

loooonghorn
12-11-2007, 03:03 PM
You took the words right off of my screen.

yeah... kind of sad

gwallaia
12-11-2007, 03:06 PM
Well I have this to say Mr Gary. So so suck your toe all the way to Mexico.

That's hitting below the belt.

LORK 88
12-11-2007, 03:14 PM
The way they talk you'd think they had a winning record . . .

drewmar74
12-11-2007, 03:16 PM

I know. I read that and my lip started trembling.... I had to hide away to cry and not get shamed by my employees.

what a *****bag.

Actually, that might be one of the most obnoxious mb threads I've come across in quite some time.

Ole Miss Texan
12-11-2007, 03:17 PM

And I thought there were some immature people on these boards! Wow, I didn't see one credible post in that thread. Not a single one. I would be embarrassed to be a Bronco fan after reading that.

I am so scared we "have to deal with the wrath of the Broncos"!! haha what a joke.

DerekLee1
12-11-2007, 03:22 PM
A lot of smack for a team with an identical record and fewer points fared and more points allowed than us. On a neutral field, I'd say it would be a dead even game. On our home field, and coming off such a solid victory, I'd have to give a slight edge to us.

loooonghorn
12-11-2007, 03:22 PM

Definitely a childish comment. It makes you think how old that kid really is.

Texan_Bill
12-11-2007, 04:04 PM
Just read where they said we "were crying"...

I let 'em know we weren't crying - but laughing.....

TexansLucky13
12-11-2007, 04:09 PM
Broncos fans are some of the worst in the NFL. End thread.

ATX
12-11-2007, 04:10 PM
What have the Broncos done since Kubiak left? That's right....nothing

PapaL
12-11-2007, 04:12 PM
Oh God - I hope they don't stumble across our safehaven here.

Texan_Bill
12-11-2007, 04:14 PM
I have to admit, I thought they'd be a lot more receptive than they are. Steph (TC) offered some tailgating info (ie Blue Crew) and their response was

No offense...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick
Greetings.

Generally Texans fans are welcoming to opposing tailgaters as long as they are friendly and well-mannered.
I tailgate in Platinum, and there should be some friendly tailgates set up, particularly the Blue Crew and Raging Bull tailgates. There's good tailgating around the stadium, and the Yellow lot is supposed to be fun too.

I strongly recommend against trying to park in cash lots, and to find a parking pass for one of the lots. Brokers here have them for fairly cheap.

If you don't have a tailgate to go to, but would like a kind invitation, I suggest going to the tailgate forum at TexansTalk.com.

http://texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47

Very friendly, welcoming folks there and some of the best BBQ you can eat in your life.

You should find me at different places in the tailgates, but primarily with the Lonespot tailgate front row of platinum. Look for the bright yellow pickup truck, and the chick wearing the most red. (It's the battle red game).

I guess I should have titled the thread "Calling all Broncos tailgaters in Houston"

No offense Texans_chick. Its an Orange and Blue thang here. We appreciate your advice though .

LORK 88
12-11-2007, 04:30 PM
Oh God - I hope they don't stumble across our safehaven here.
I'd be like the Carolina week all over again. It's just crazy reading how much disrespect and hostility they have.

76Texan
12-11-2007, 04:52 PM
LOL, this must be a hostile day on the Broncos board! :cowboy1:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=107815&page=2

TexansLucky13
12-11-2007, 05:01 PM
LOL, this must be a hostile day on the Broncos board! :cowboy1:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=107815&page=2

Uh oh, Broncos fans are reading this. I have a question for you guys.

What does it feel like to lose to the Raiders? That must suck. We wouldn't know.

powerfuldragon
12-11-2007, 05:03 PM
i hope ron dayne's reading that first link.

gwallaia
12-11-2007, 05:11 PM
Broncos fans are some of the worst in the NFL. End thread.

I strongly disagree. Jaguar fans take the cake.

I have a soft spot for the Broncos because I love Colorado. Will be returning again this summer and hoping to summit Long's Peak.

TexansLucky13
12-11-2007, 05:13 PM
I strongly disagree. Jaguar fans take the cake.

I have a soft spot for the Broncos because I love Colorado. Will be returning again this summer and hoping to summit Long's Peak.

Good point. I retract my previous statement.

I love Colorado too.

ATX
12-11-2007, 05:16 PM
Uh oh, Broncos fans are reading this. I have a question for you guys.

What does it feel like to lose to the Raiders? That must suck. We wouldn't know.

We own the Raiders.....3-0 I believe.

TexansLucky13
12-11-2007, 05:24 PM
We own the Raiders.....3-0 I believe.

Yes. The Dolphins as well.

:pirate:

loooonghorn
12-11-2007, 05:32 PM
god i cant wait till this game starts.

TEXANSTAILGATER
12-11-2007, 05:47 PM
LET THE COMEBACK CONTINUE!

This should be a sign in the bullpen Thurs night.

PapaL
12-11-2007, 05:51 PM
I think the question this Texas fan should ask himself is what has kubiak done sense he left...????? The Broncos have been in the playoffs every year besides last year which we were one game away not to mention we have had a winning record every year.......

The question we should also be asking is what has Shanahan done in the one year since Gary left?

Oh that's right, watch the playoff's on TV just like we did.

Kind of stupid to argue who is worst. If you don't finish number one - it doesn't matter.

Hervoyel
12-11-2007, 06:12 PM
I have nothing but respect for Broncos fans. I couldn't even begin to imagine the frustration that they must have felt during that long run of Super Bowl losses and I was cheering for them when they finally got that monkey off of their back and won a couple of them.

brakos82
12-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Yes. The Dolphins as well.

:pirate:

And Carr 2.0

austintexanite
12-11-2007, 07:32 PM
Well, either way it should be a good game.

aj.
12-11-2007, 07:59 PM
Did a Denver roadie in '04. Got tips on a great weekend hotel deal by fans on a Broncos message board and was treated very well at the tailgates and inside the stadium (except for the action on the field that is). Got my tickets from a Broncos season ticket holder. Had a great time there and met a lot of great fans including Barrel Man's crew. We vacation in Estes ... love it./

powerfuldragon
12-11-2007, 08:44 PM
I have nothing but respect for Broncos fans. I couldn't even begin to imagine the frustration that they must have felt during that long run of Super Bowl losses and I was cheering for them when they finally got that monkey off of their back and won a couple of them.
even though he was a little goofy looking, there's no way you couldn't root for elway in those last two.

Texan_Bill
12-12-2007, 08:47 AM
Colorado may be beautiful - but that has nothing to do with Broncos fans being jerks and talking mess to TC... After some of the comments made, I have absolutely no respect for their fans. Eagles and Raiders fans are 10x more classy than these ass clowns.

Texans_Chick
12-12-2007, 09:09 AM
Colorado may be beautiful - but that has nothing to do with Broncos fans being jerks and talking mess to TC... After some of the comments made, I have absolutely no respect for their fans. Eagles and Raiders fans are 10x more classy than these ass clowns.

Nah, that really isn't talking mess with me.

The Denver fans, as a whole have been pretty cool with me in the past when I asked them for opinions on different things when the Texans acquired Kubiak.

Like any MB, there are some thoughtful folks and some silly peoples. The silly peoples get sillier after big victories over KC.

Texan_Bill
12-12-2007, 09:16 AM
Nah, that really isn't talking mess with me.

The Denver fans, as a whole have been pretty cool with me in the past when I asked them for opinions on different things when the Texans acquired Kubiak.

Like any MB, there are some thoughtful folks and some silly peoples. The silly peoples get sillier after big victories over KC.

That is true in some threads and some posters, but the tailgating deal really stuck in my crawl.

(LMAO "big victories over KC")

Texans_Chick
12-12-2007, 09:40 AM
That is true in some threads and some posters, but the tailgating deal really stuck in my crawl.

(LMAO "big victories over KC")

They need something to make them feel better about getting crushed by the Raiders this season. In their most recent game against the Raidahs:

Jay Cutler - 0 TDs, 2 INTs
Josh McCown - 3 TDs, 0 INTs.

Hey, let their fans continue to be feeling it. Tampa Bays fans thought they were going to crush the Texans at Reliant too, and we know how that turned out.

Texan_Bill
12-12-2007, 09:58 AM
They need something to make them feel better about getting crushed by the Raiders this season. In their most recent game against the Raidahs:

Jay Cutler - 0 TDs, 2 INTs
Josh McCown - 3 TDs, 0 INTs.

Hey, let their fans continue to be feeling it. Tampa Bays fans thought they were going to crush the Texans at Reliant too, and we know how that turned out.

You slay me....

Anyway, they are lightening up a bit over there.

Overalls
12-12-2007, 01:18 PM
Backk when I was in the Army, I was stationed at FT. Carson Colorado. I had a good time and for the most part never had a problem with people. I was lucky enough to see the Oilers play the Broncos in Mile High twice when I was there. The first game I had tickets on about the 30 12 rows up. Great seats in the middle of their season ticket base. I had no problem with the fans. The 2nd time me and 3 buddies had tickets in the end zone. Those fans talked noise the whole game and threw peanuts at us. It was a chore just to go get a beer. After the 2nd game we were expecting some great tailgating but it was really weak. It seemed like the only people with beer was us. We had brought a keg with us. I know 4 guys with a keg is a lot of beer to go around but we intended to do some serious partying. Any way we ended up inviting Bronco fans from all around us to join us. All was good. I was just suprised how lame there tailgating was.

:fans:

Texan_Bill
12-12-2007, 02:07 PM
Backk when I was in the Army, I was stationed at FT. Carson Colorado. I had a good time and for the most part never had a problem with people. I was lucky enough to see the Oilers play the Broncos in Mile High twice when I was there. The first game I had tickets on about the 30 12 rows up. Great seats in the middle of their season ticket base. I had no problem with the fans. The 2nd time me and 3 buddies had tickets in the end zone. Those fans talked noise the whole game and threw peanuts at us. It was a chore just to go get a beer. After the 2nd game we were expecting some great tailgating but it was really weak. It seemed like the only people with beer was us. We had brought a keg with us. I know 4 guys with a keg is a lot of beer to go around but we intended to do some serious partying. Any way we ended up inviting Bronco fans from all around us to join us. All was good. I was just suprised how lame there tailgating was.

:fans:

If your 3 other buds are near as big as you, a keg ain't all that much beer.... :shades:

Overalls
12-12-2007, 09:38 PM
If your 3 other buds are near as big as you, a keg ain't all that much beer.... :shades:

At the time I weighed in about 100 lbs lighter myself.

GuerillaBlack
12-13-2007, 11:10 PM
I wonder what they are saying now.

OzzO
12-13-2007, 11:21 PM

Let's find the positives (http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=107979)

:mario:

texasguy346
12-13-2007, 11:22 PM

Looks like DenBronx is saying this:

do ya?? do ya feel sorry for them tellway?? huh? what makes you feel sorry for them? the fact that they are still in the playoff hunt and we are not? do ya feel sorry for them?

Something tells me that guy will take a day or two off before starting his "I feel sorry for the _____ " thread for next week.

Trap_Star
12-13-2007, 11:34 PM
i feel sorry for the Broncos and here's why...

1. they just basically got eliminated from the playoffs by a "crappy" team that has done nothing since coming into the league. a team with no 30 year history, or SB titles.

2. the Texans coach was "made" by the Broncos, and he's going to suck his toe all the way to mexico with a win tonight.

by the way, someone call Denver and tell them to come pick up that dead horse that got gored by a couple of raging bulls...its starting to stink up Reliant.

Trap_Star
12-13-2007, 11:36 PM
can someone that's a member at that Broncos' board do me a favor....go bump it please.

Hook'er
12-14-2007, 12:52 AM

Where is this bum now?:texflag:

Brandon420tx
12-14-2007, 01:06 AM
We've still got a hour before it hits midnight there, someone else bump that thread.

Edit: Nvm, the thread creator finally came back to post on his thread. I was kind of expecting more from him.

austintexanite
12-14-2007, 02:53 AM
You know, that link makes me feel great. Another one bites the dust!!