PDA

View Full Version : "Take a look at our future Thursday.."

Imatexanfan
12-10-2007, 07:17 PM
All I'm saying is that we can actually look and see what we are getting for FA this offseason. I mean seeing that we're playing the Broncos and that Kubiak and the Bronco relationship thing seeing that we have more Denver players of course. :bat:

BUt in all seriousness, we will have our hands full Thursday night but I think it's a good matchup. I'd like to see Mario get a couple sacks, and have our secondary get a couple int's. If we play a solid game like we did Sunday it will come down to turnovers plain and simple.:fans:

sakebomb
12-10-2007, 08:35 PM
It usually always comes down to turnovers.

Mr PC
12-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Actually I wouldnt mind picking up their 3rd string CB this offseason.

headsplint
12-10-2007, 09:30 PM
All I'm saying is that we can actually look and see what we are getting for FA this offseason. I mean seeing that we're playing the Broncos and that Kubiak and the Bronco relationship thing seeing that we have more Denver players of course. :bat:

BUt in all seriousness, we will have our hands full Thursday night but I think it's a good matchup. I'd like to see Mario get a couple sacks, and have our secondary get a couple int's. If we play a solid game like we did Sunday it will come down to turnovers plain and simple.:fans:

Dude this guy robbed my post from the houstontexans.com MB word for word minus the plain and simple part. how weird is that? a messageboard thief.

http://boards.houstontexans.com/showpost.php?p=75967&postcount=2

dc_txtech
12-10-2007, 09:33 PM
Dude this guy robbed my post from the houstontexans.com MB word for word minus the plain and simple part. how weird is that? a messageboard thief.

http://boards.houstontexans.com/showpost.php?p=75967&postcount=2

Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Consider yourself lucky. Seriously though, is it illegal to steal a post?

headsplint
12-10-2007, 09:34 PM
Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Consider yourself lucky. Seriously though, is it illegal to steal a post?

LOL I don't think so...just weird.