PDA

View Full Version : Blue Crew: Broncos Game

Yankee_In_TX
12-08-2007, 11:55 AM
Ok, I have been asked by someone what time does Platinum open? Some friends of ours (as in BC) want to stop by.

Also, WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME BATTLE RED WAS DENVER?!?! I thought it was Jax :( I bought extra horns and painted them red and we were going to paint our bodies red and waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

DiapHer
12-08-2007, 12:02 PM
Battle Red day will also be for the Jag's game.

Yankee_In_TX
12-08-2007, 12:08 PM

So both our red days are at home? Suuuhhhhweeet!

TxDavid
12-08-2007, 02:09 PM
Ok, I have been asked by someone what time does Platinum open? Some friends of ours (as in BC) want to stop by.

Also, WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME BATTLE RED WAS DENVER?!?! I thought it was Jax :( I bought extra horns and painted them red and we were going to paint our bodies red and waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

Platinum opens 5 hours prior to game time. And your tickets should say "Battle Red Day" on them for the Denver game.:read:

DiapHer
12-08-2007, 03:05 PM
So both our red days are at home? Suuuhhhhweeet!

Aren't all Battle Red Days at home?:secret:

TxDavid
12-08-2007, 03:32 PM

Technically there is only one Battle Red Day. The Jags game is the second alternate jersey game. They seem to always do one in December.

SheTexan
12-08-2007, 06:50 PM
David is correct. The Bronco's game is the official Battle Red game, and the Jags game is the alternate jersey game. Dumb planning to have them both in Dec, IMHO!

Is everyone thinking RED?????

Tedc
12-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Aren't all Battle Red Days at home?:secret:

:secret: He is from OSU. Give him a break.

Tedc
12-09-2007, 07:11 PM
This is the game where we need extra grills. David (and his grill) will not be there and if you have a good sized grill, let us know.

I will see what I can scrounge up as well.

Is this an Alpo tailgate? Horse meat de jour??

What is everyone bringing?

SheTexan
12-09-2007, 08:37 PM
What is everyone bringing?

BEEF!!:) PLUS, 60 RED hot dogs, compliments of DiapHer, AKA our dear friend MARCIE!!

It's suppose to be COLD, YEA, so I might bring a pot of my first place winning chile!!:drool:

BigWig
12-10-2007, 08:48 AM
BEEF!!:) PLUS, 60 RED hot dogs, compliments of DiapHer, AKA our dear friend MARCIE!!

It's suppose to be COLD, YEA, so I might bring a pot of my first place winning chile!!:drool:

I love hot dogs but red ones scare me!
Cold? whats cold to you Htowners? I suppose that would mean roof closed also. I just hope there is no rain with that cold, makes for a bad road trip.

SheTexan
12-10-2007, 09:30 AM
I love hot dogs but red ones scare me!
Cold? whats cold to you Htowners? I suppose that would mean roof closed also. I just hope there is no rain with that cold, makes for a bad road trip.

Well Tom, I HEARD the temps suppose to be high of 58, so to us HTowners that's definitely NICE :doot: football weather! This is one time I'm hoping for the roof to be open!!

BigWig
12-10-2007, 11:15 AM
Sounds like I better check accuweather.com before hitting the road.
We are in for a rollercoaster of temps here, one day high mid 40's next day high mid 70's.

Joe Texan
12-11-2007, 01:33 AM
Fish Tacos is on the menu, Sorry the Horse has to have at least 3 legs to stand properly.

TxDavid
12-11-2007, 02:38 PM
Change of plans for me. I was able to get off from work - so I will be at the game! WooHoooO! :monkey:

BigWig
12-11-2007, 03:02 PM
Change of plans for me. I was able to get off from work - so I will be at the game! WooHoooO! :monkey:

I suppose now those red weiners grandma spoke about will get cooked after all! If I was Dante based on Laurens avatar I would stay away from a red weiner party!

DiapHer
12-11-2007, 03:07 PM
I suppose now those red weiners grandma spoke about will get cooked after all! If I was Dante based on Laurens avatar I would stay away from a red weiner party!

80% all beef red weiners!!!

Texan_Bill
12-11-2007, 03:16 PM
80% all beef red weiners!!!

Just curios............. what's the other 20% comprised of?!?!??

TEXANS84
12-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Well Tom, I HEARD the temps suppose to be high of 58, so to us HTowners that's definitely NICE :doot: football weather! This is one time I'm hoping for the roof to be open!!

GMA-

Temps are projected to be at 53 degrees at 6pm and falling. Bring Chilli!!
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?hourly=1&query=77090&yday=346&weekday=Thursday

DiapHer
12-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Just curios............. what's the other 20% comprised of?!?!??

Pork thingys:devilpig:

We are stuck in an ice storm here have fun and enjoy the cooler weather down there, Grma will be happy!!!

Yankee_In_TX
12-11-2007, 03:34 PM
I hope it's 35 and raining. :gun:

Texan_Bill
12-11-2007, 03:36 PM
Pork thingys:devilpig:

We are stuck in an ice storm here have fun and enjoy the cooler weather down there, Grma will be happy!!!

Great.....

So, are you telling us that your roof is closed today?!? :cowboy1:

DiapHer
12-11-2007, 03:40 PM
Great.....

So, are you telling us that your roof is closed today?!? :cowboy1:

It almost wasn't closed with the size of tree limb laying ontop of the roof~~ It sounds like a war zone out in the windbreak.

Texan_Bill
12-11-2007, 03:42 PM
It almost wasn't closed with the size of tree limb laying ontop of the roof~~ It sounds like a war zone out in the windbreak.

This would have been a great week to come down for a visit..... :hmmm:

Just sayin'!!

76Texan
12-11-2007, 03:45 PM

Just sayin'!!
Ya gonna rescue her if she gets stuck in that storm, errr, Bill? :bat:

Texan_Bill
12-11-2007, 03:46 PM
Ya gonna rescue her if she gets stuck in that storm, errr, Bill? :bat:

I don't do cold weather.... :gun:

DiapHer
12-11-2007, 03:58 PM

Just sayin'!!

My husband mentioned after talking to you Sunday "...is there something your not telling me about going to Houston this week?" lmao I WISH but I will be there in spirit with all the red stuff I sent down, just have fun and get fired up for another TEXAN's WIN!!!

My sister has been down there since Saturday her and crew are going to try to stop by for a Nebraska beef RED STADIUM DOG!!!

Yankee_In_TX
12-11-2007, 03:58 PM
I hope it's 35 and raining. :gun:

*cough*watchmebeinghateful*cough*

76Texan
12-11-2007, 04:04 PM
It would have been a good day for me to find you guys at the tailgate, but I will be driving back from San Antonio. I only hope I can get back early enough to catch the second half.

Texan_Bill
12-11-2007, 04:18 PM
My husband mentioned after talking to you Sunday "...is there something your not telling me about going to Houston this week?" lmao I WISH but I will be there in spirit with all the red stuff I sent down, just have fun and get fired up for another TEXAN's WIN!!!

My sister has been down there since Saturday her and crew are going to try to stop by for a Nebraska beef RED STADIUM DOG!!!

You know... He can come visit too... :pirate:

Who will be cooking the red dogs up!?!?

DiapHer
12-11-2007, 04:29 PM
You know... He can come visit too... :pirate:

He is kind of like Dante' and doesn't like to fly, next time they play in KC he will be there.

Last I heard from Grma she had spoken to Gr8 about cooking them

http://www.lilligren.com/Redneck/images/redneck_weiner_roast.jpg

Texan_Bill
12-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Ummmmm... What do you use that rake for whenever it's not being used for cooking?

76Texan
12-11-2007, 04:40 PM
I claim the third one from left!:shades:

Yankee_In_TX
12-11-2007, 04:42 PM
*cough*watchmebeinghateful*cough*

Future picture from Thursday:
http://jeanmiele.com/newnews/wp-images/BryantParkBlizzard06.jpg

SheTexan
12-11-2007, 05:29 PM

Probably everybody who has a grill. THere's 60 of those suckers! oops!!:)

WHile you guys are at the grocery store throw a pack of hotdog buns in your basket. I'll bring the rest.

MARCIE!! I've looked all over and all I can find is red and green chips, not bags of solid red anywhere. Maybe I'll pick out all the green one's and keep the red, just in YOUR honor!!!!:heart: :doot:

Joe Texan
12-11-2007, 05:34 PM
I will be bringing the little Webber as My grill kinda took a dive, I got it back up but I need more time with it.

DiapHer
12-11-2007, 09:44 PM

WHile you guys are at the grocery store throw a pack of hotdog buns in your basket. I'll bring the rest.

MARCIE!! I've looked all over and all I can find is red and green chips, not bags of solid red anywhere. Maybe I'll pick out all the green one's and keep the red, just in YOUR honor!!!!:heart: :doot:

Sandy, pick the damn green ones out.. let Shadow do that while he is in time-out!!! This is BATTLE RED DAY!!! I don't want to see anyone with anything but RED on while the family and I are watching the Texans WIN!!!!:fans: ATTITUDE it's all about ATTITUDE :specnatz: :specnatz: Be LOUD and be STRONG!!!

Andrew6
12-11-2007, 11:15 PM
What time is everyone getting there?

Specnatz
12-12-2007, 12:28 AM
What time is everyone getting there?

I get there when my driver gets there. i mean this in a good way because I am not driving from Austin. If I can bring it I will.

Oh and yeah I am bringing my hooch.

Andrew6
12-12-2007, 12:37 AM
I get there when my driver gets there. i mean this in a good way because I am not driving from Austin. If I can bring it I will.

Oh and yeah I am bringing my hooch.

ahh huh, it says on the Texans website gates open at 3PM does that mean plat. lot will get there at 2?

Tedc
12-12-2007, 06:39 AM
ahh huh, it says on the Texans website gates open at 3PM does that mean plat. lot will get there at 2?

Yes.:texflag:

Texan_Bill
12-12-2007, 08:28 AM

I had to ask, because my Weber has been retired... I put it on the PUP list last week, but it showed no signs of making it back... It made it through 5 1/2 seasons, but its done.

Joe Texan
12-12-2007, 08:34 AM
My grill is only sitting out this week or maybe it will show, it is a game day decision

Texan_Bill
12-12-2007, 08:50 AM
Sounds like you're going to need to activate it.

Andrew6
12-12-2007, 06:37 PM
I plan on bringing some jalapeno deer sausage, anyone got a grill? also Jose' will be bringing some homemade salsa. Its got a bite to it but its Grrrreeatt. He makes a good gaucamole salad but that doesn't tend to last to long (avocadoes turn brown quick).

Tedc
12-12-2007, 09:35 PM

Great news!!

BigWig
12-13-2007, 09:35 AM
My grill is only sitting out this week or maybe it will show, it is a game day decision

Which grill would that be?:)

TEXANS84
12-13-2007, 10:17 AM
Have yellow parking for this game, dont know if I'll be able to see any of you guys before the game. Cant get outta work here till around 3:30'ish which will put me down there around 4:15......cutting close for a flyby.

Yankee_In_TX
12-13-2007, 10:29 AM
Snow and rain, snow and rain, snow and rain, and wind, lots of wind, maybe some hail, are we still in hurricane season? :specnatz:

gwallaia
12-13-2007, 10:57 AM
Someone please post the Blue Crew map. I need to email it to a friend.

Yankee_In_TX
12-13-2007, 11:00 AM
Someone please post the Blue Crew map. I need to email it to a friend.
http://www.txdavid.com/tailgate.html

gwallaia
12-13-2007, 11:08 AM
Thanks Yankee

DiapHer
12-13-2007, 11:37 AM
Or this one Greg...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/DiapHer/BlueCrewtailgatemap.jpg

BigWig
12-13-2007, 12:13 PM
Have yellow parking for this game, dont know if I'll be able to see any of you guys before the game. Cant get outta work here till around 3:30'ish which will put me down there around 4:15......cutting close for a flyby.

Man you of all people not gonna be at the Blue Crew tailgate when the Big Wig is in da house.
I guess I'll see ya in the stadium, Blue is aavialable all over just buy one of those man!

Yankee_In_TX
12-13-2007, 05:10 PM
Have fun kids. Off to my final. May hit coaches around 12 after I watch the game on the DVR :)

BigWig
12-15-2007, 09:44 AM
What can I say about this game and the group again but WOW I had such a good time and it was so good to see everyone.
I really miss my crew and wish I couod be there more often, y'all keep in touch as always,

Joe Texan
12-15-2007, 12:11 PM
Have to say this was a really good tailgate and the Adult piniatta was a hit. I have never seen so many Adults acting like children, What with the stealing of the candy and everthing. funny thing was so many pieces of "candy" mad it into the stadium and it was in the hands of someone who did not even fight for it. Sorry you did not make it Yankee but hope you did good on your school work. It is now time to expose the Kitty.

SheTexan
12-15-2007, 12:48 PM
Wish I was on a plane to INDY!! And I HATE to fly!!:)

TxDavid
12-15-2007, 05:45 PM
Had a great time! Big thanks to Marcie for all the Battle red stuff. It was great to see the Austinites out there again - it's been so long I almost didn't recognize some of you! Only one tailgate left - can't wait to get back out there....