PDA

View Full Version : oh where oh where has the offense gone?

ATX
11-21-2004, 11:56 PM
seriously, i always hated those fire palmer threads. but the offense has stunk it up the past 3 weeks. time for a new offensive coordinator.

ATX
11-21-2004, 11:58 PM
why is DD still starting. averaging 2 or 3 yards a carry is pathetic. i just think the way our Oline is playing, we need a bigger back like j wells starting.

Reddevil63
11-22-2004, 12:01 AM
Who else are you gonna put in there? Hollings pulls something everytime he runs and Wells is good for 3 yards a carry but Davis is a better receiver. I realize everybody fell in love with Davis last year but he is not the answer at RB.

TexansTrueFan
11-22-2004, 12:02 AM
1st down hmmm lets run davis up the middle,,,2nd down and 9 lets run davis up the middle again,,,3rd and 8 hmmm lets throw since they know we have to now ! Yeah man we have great play calling ! Davis ran much better on the outsides tonight but na why do what has been working ?

geka
11-22-2004, 12:07 AM
Who else are you gonna put in there? Hollings pulls something everytime he runs and Wells is good for 3 yards a carry but Davis is a better receiver. I realize everybody fell in love with Davis last year but he is not the answer at RB.

Put a fat lineman back there to block so Carr has more time or just run more 4-5 WR sets if your RB is the worst player on the team and you keep going to him what do you think is going to happen?

TexansTrueFan
11-22-2004, 12:08 AM
who cares we have lots of talent and the coaches are just wasting it,,,so who should we draft next year ? We have the same record as the cardinals now :shocked

Reddevil63
11-22-2004, 12:09 AM
Todd Washington for RB!!!!!