PDA

View Full Version : OK you bunch of Yo-Yo's

Jagsbch
11-21-2004, 10:22 AM
Time to turn it around. You did it before this season you can do it again. Let's show the League the AFC South is the best. :coolb: :banana: :patriot

shinerbock_girl
11-21-2004, 10:27 AM
YEAHHH BABY!!!!! I'm with ya on that one :patriot

Reddevil63
11-21-2004, 11:26 AM
Yo-Yo? Thats the best description Ive ever heard! Either all the way up or all the way down, no middle area. :coolb:

TEXANS84
11-21-2004, 11:33 AM
Thanks Jags...good luck as well. Just heard C. Brown is out for the Titans, so thats a good sign for you guys.

kevinjagsfan
11-21-2004, 06:02 PM
well, we kinda got our asses wiped for us today, can you guys hold the turn around until next week? or next season? you guys look more and more scary every time I watch. good luck tonight!

Dime
11-21-2004, 07:37 PM
well, we kinda got our asses wiped for us today, can you guys hold the turn around until next week? or next season? you guys look more and more scary every time I watch. good luck tonight!

Bah... Once you get Byron back to full strength again.. You will have all you need to be a forceful again... dude is a awesome player and I love his 'Never quit, even if your hurt' Attitude... He is a real football player to me... there are so few left.