PDA

View Full Version : Texan injuries:Schaub-dislocated his left shoulder.

Wolf
12-02-2007, 08:10 PM
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- Houston Texans quarterback Matt Schaub left Sunday's game against the Tennessee Titans in the first quarter after dislocating his left shoulder.

Schaub was sacked and walked off the field holding his left arm. Texans coach Gary Kubiak said the team will evaluate Schaub on Monday.

"Matt has a dislocated shoulder, and that's all I know at this point," Kubiak said.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AhE3SncjHhWeQT7lS8rwdWNDubYF?slug=ap-texans-schaub-injured&prov=ap&type=lgns

still haven't heard about Weary

Allstar
12-02-2007, 08:16 PM
I heard Weary and White were gone for the season...

adam
12-02-2007, 08:35 PM
That's a pretty nasty injury, he's lucky that it's not his throwing arm. I would still say that we IR him, if only because we'll need him for next season. Like it or not, he is prone to injury. We shouldn't risk playing him again this season. Give Sage the wheel and let Matt rest.

Grid
12-02-2007, 08:48 PM
I agree with that adam. We need his roster spot for another QB.. and we are out of any playoff running anyway.

TheIronDuke
12-02-2007, 08:55 PM
Part of me would like to get Schaub some more reps this year if possible. He can use the experience. If he gets hurt he'll still have the off-season.

austintexanite
12-02-2007, 09:06 PM
If he gets healthy, he should suit up and play before this season ends.