PDA

View Full Version : Why can't we stay healthy?

J-Russ
12-02-2007, 04:25 PM
What the reason to our injuries?

Discuss.

rollinstone18
12-02-2007, 04:34 PM
bad luck. why do all of our o-linemen get hurt? because someone rolls over on the back of their knees. dunta had a freak injury because cochran tackled him instead of the guy on the other team with the ball.

i don't remember how andre got hurt, but since he's our best player and missed 7 games, well it's bad luck.

Dread-Head
12-02-2007, 04:36 PM
Are me & Ron Dayne's mamma the ONLY two people on this thread NOT takin' shots at the guy?
:shades:

brakos82
12-02-2007, 04:40 PM
Ron Dayne's eating everybody else's food.

Austrian
12-02-2007, 04:44 PM
Ron Dayne's eating everybody else's food.

LOL, that has to be it.:)

adam
12-02-2007, 04:50 PM
I would say it's mostly bad luck. There is some bad mojo on this team.

Marcus
12-02-2007, 05:12 PM
It's just rotten bad luck.

It seems like everytime one of our players go down with a separated shoulder, blown out knee, broken leg, etc., someone makes the stupid comment . . "what's up with our strength and conditioning program" :rolleyes:

If we were having nothing but pulled hamstrings, pulled muscles, muscle cramps, strains, things of that nature then yeah. . what's going on with the trainers?

But that ain't what's happening.

austintexanite
12-02-2007, 05:48 PM
Horrible luck, two years in a row we lead the NFL with IR players. I'm not saying that everyone of those players are Pro-Bowlers, but the majority were starters or impact players. God that kills me.

TexansSeminole
12-02-2007, 05:51 PM
It's just rotten bad luck.

It seems like everytime one of our players go down with a separated shoulder, blown out knee, broken leg, etc., someone makes the stupid comment . . "what's up with our strength and conditioning program" :rolleyes:

If we were having nothing but pulled hamstrings, pulled muscles, muscle cramps, strains, things of that nature then yeah. . what's going on with the trainers?

But that ain't what's happening.

People make stupid comments on here regardless of what has happened.

You should know that by now. Sometimes it's hard to understand it.

ArlingtonTexan
12-02-2007, 06:54 PM
There is a certain amount of luck involved with stay healthy, but if your organization is near or at the top of player on IR more years than not, there needs to be an examination of the training methods used. the texans nhave reached the point where simply saying its bad luck is not enough.

BSofA04
12-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Considering how most of our injuiries happened as a result of a player trying to do their job, I'd say it's bad luck. There's three times I can recount (Weary, Robinson and Spencer last season) when a player was rolled over by a teammate. No weakness can be accounted on those occasions, just bad luck.

fikster
12-02-2007, 07:32 PM
There is a certain amount of luck involved with stay healthy, but if your organization is near or at the top of player on IR more years than not, there needs to be an examination of the training methods used. the texans nhave reached the point where simply saying its bad luck is not enough.

i definitely agree!

Marcus
12-02-2007, 07:46 PM
People make stupid comments on here regardless of what has happened.

You should know that by now. Sometimes it's hard to understand it.

Yeah, but it still makes me feel better to point it out.:D

4Texans
12-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Maybe it is just bad luck, but we've suffered through tons of injuries every year. I have to question the S&C coaches! WTH??????