PDA

View Full Version : Steve Beuerlein calls out "USC Thugs" during Titans game

Hookem Horns
11-26-2007, 01:33 PM
Not sure if anyone caught this yesterday. Beuerlein didn't know his mic was live or that the commercial break was over. I saw it live and was cracking up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDCakiBYeNo

HoustonFrog
11-26-2007, 01:38 PM
Not sure if anyone caught this yesterday. Beuerlein didn't know his mic was live or that the commercial break was over. I saw it live and was cracking up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDCakiBYeNo

Nice..lol

Second Honeymoon
11-26-2007, 02:03 PM
If memory serves me, Steve went to Washington State in the PAC10 so not that surprised about the seeming animosity towards the Trojans.

All in all, it was bratty behavior by Lendale and did you see him dismiss Fisher and push his hands off him? Lendale pushing away his coach and walking away was pretty bad. His whole attitude sucked on that play. Yeah, the Bengals put a little heat to him at the end of that play, but it was just football. No need to go Bruce Lee after the play was whistled dead. Just a dumb and irresponsible play.

Hookem Horns
11-26-2007, 02:14 PM
I think Beuerlein went to Notre Dame.

Texan_Bill
11-26-2007, 02:21 PM
Notre Dame it was...

And that's classic. It will be interesting to see what CBS does - if anything to him..

nunusguy
11-26-2007, 02:26 PM
Notre Dame it was...

And that's classic. It will be interesting to see what CBS does - if anything to him..

Had the incident happened on ABC or ESPN, Beuerlein would have been instantly canned on the spot. USC & every player coming out of there gets
VIP treatment from the Disney-ABC-ESPN corporate conglomerate.

Specnatz
11-26-2007, 03:12 PM
Crap it has been removed so I missed it.

Hookem Horns
11-26-2007, 03:21 PM
Crap it has been removed so I missed it.

LOL, that was fast. CBS in on the ball.

kastofsna
11-26-2007, 03:52 PM
Had the incident happened on ABC or ESPN, Beuerlein would have been instantly canned on the spot. USC & every player coming out of there gets
VIP treatment from the Disney-ABC-ESPN corporate conglomerate.
uh huh. it's more that it's "not sensitive" than anything.