PDA

View Full Version : Keys to victory

Andrew6
11-26-2007, 10:12 AM
From what I've noticed about the game: Run RUN RUN Ron Dayne. Ron Dayne looked to be on a carrear day. If we could have just ran the ball every down instead of trying to pass so much we could have controlled the game. This would of cured the WR not being able to catch a ball. This might of even helped the caveman from getting false starts called on him. I remember when Kubiak came here he said I want to run the ball. I think our team has gotten away from just running the ball.

Vinny
11-26-2007, 10:17 AM
From what I've noticed about the game: Run RUN RUN Ron Dayne. Ron Dayne looked to be on a carrear day. If we could have just ran the ball every down instead of trying to pass so much we could have controlled the game. This would of cured the WR not being able to catch a ball. This might of even helped the caveman from getting false starts called on him. I remember when Kubiak came here he said I want to run the ball. I think our team has gotten away from just running the ball.

In the post game comments I've read, Kubiak said he "isn't sure why he stopped running the ball" (paraphrasing). If he doesn't know....I guess that isn't a good sign.

Andrew6
11-26-2007, 10:20 AM
In the post game comments I've read, Kubiak said he "isn't sure why he stopped running the ball" (paraphrasing). If he doesn't know....I guess that isn't a good sign.

hmmmm who was doing the play calling?