PDA

View Full Version : A little bit of good news from today...

adam
11-25-2007, 06:01 PM
Titans lost by 29 points to the CINCINNATI BENGALS. That's 3 losses in a row for the Titans, for a 6-5 record.

Vince Young went 19/31 for 249 yards with an INT and a fumble. That brings him to 8 TDs (3 rushing), 13 INTs, and 6 fumbles.

Even when Schaub has a bad outing, I still thank god that we decided to pass on this guy.

Honoring Earl 34
11-25-2007, 06:50 PM
I would recomend that he start wearing white gloves .

Tourist
11-25-2007, 07:01 PM
Never mind Vince Young.....the real story is the disintegration of the Titans' defense.

Remember how dominant the Titans' D was a few weeks ago? Forget that.

Right now, this is hands-down the worst defense in the league....one of the worst I've ever seen at the NFL level.

kastofsna
11-25-2007, 07:03 PM
i've seen far worse.

gwallaia
11-25-2007, 07:05 PM
Also, David Carr was pulled from the Panthers-Saints game for "ineffectiveness"
Carolina's David Carr only got worse, amid the weight of boos in a sinking season for the Panthers.
This was a Saints game where Reggie Bush continued his amazing career with a highlight filled game which included 9 carries for 32 yards rushing and 3 receptions for 30 yards. He put up these incredible numbers despite having a sore shin.http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap?game_id=29358&displayPage=tab_recap&season=2007&week=REG12

TheRealJoker
11-25-2007, 07:26 PM
Also, David Carr was pulled from the Panthers-Saints game for "ineffectiveness"
Carolina's David Carr only got worse, amid the weight of boos in a sinking season for the Panthers.
This was a Saints game where Reggie Bush continued his amazing career with a highlight filled game which included 9 carries for 32 yards rushing and 3 receptions for 30 yards. He put up these incredible numbers despite having a sore shin.http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap?game_id=29358&displayPage=tab_recap&season=2007&week=REG12

LOL, you made me have to click on the link to make sure they didn't seriously write that about Reggie!!!

Albert Haynesworth should be back next week unfortunately and that more than likely means welcome back Titans defense.

Runner
11-25-2007, 07:31 PM
He put up these incredible numbers despite having a sore shin.

That'd almost be as bad as giving a guy a pass for a poor season because of a sore foot!