PDA

View Full Version : Here's to Dayne having a career day tomorrow!!!

TheRealJoker
11-24-2007, 09:28 PM
What's the best way to stop a high powered offense from scoring points? Keep them off the field!!!

I have a feeling that we'll come out running the ball nonstop tomorrow playing smashmouth football. If the Dayne Train is running well then I think we have a great chance of winning this game. Their defense is the worst in the NFL and the way Dayne has ran the last 2 weeks he could have one of his best games against these guys.

I dont think we should plan on having a shootout with the Browns, I think the best chance to win is to slow the pace down and control the clock with a strong running game and key stops on defense and special teams when they're on the field. A big play Schaub to AJ connection every now and then will help too but here's to Ronnie having a career day tomorrow!!! :fans:

stingray
11-24-2007, 09:35 PM
I hope so. I'm starting him in two Fantasy Leagues.

austintexanite
11-25-2007, 04:09 PM
He had a good showing today...think he averaged bout 4.9 ypc.

edo783
11-25-2007, 04:28 PM
He had a good showing today...think he averaged bout 4.9 ypc.

Yup, Dayne and Bennet earned their game checks, the rest of the folks.......should back up towards the pay window.

TheRealJoker
11-25-2007, 04:30 PM
Wish we would've stuck with what was working (jamming Dayne down their throats) instead of going pass happy early on.

adam
11-25-2007, 04:31 PM
If one player did show up today, it was Ron Dayne. He did his job. Unfortunately, for Dayne's job to be worth anything, Schaub and the recieving corp has to come out and play (which they didn't). It's Dayne's job to get 70+ yards a game, because we are a passing the football sort of team. When we don't pass well, the game is lost.