PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Will the Patriots go 19-0?

Double Barrel
11-21-2007, 06:34 PM
Just curious what the average NFL fan thinks. The Patriots are dominating teams and have a 10-0 record. But, they still have to win 9 more games for the magical 19-0 record and a place in history.

Will they do it? I think they can, but I don't think they will.

disaacks3
11-21-2007, 06:39 PM
I figure they'll TANK at least one game late to rest people for the playoffs.

brakos82
11-21-2007, 06:41 PM
That's what the first round bye is for.... :wild:

GlassHalfFull
11-21-2007, 06:41 PM
I said yes they will in the hopes that this will jinx them. My real wish is for Miami to blow them out 80 - 0 in the final game of the season. With Miami having no previous wins and NE no losses. Wouldn't that be great?

brakos82
11-21-2007, 06:44 PM
Wouldn't that be great?
That would be the stupidest thing ever. Let's DO IT! :wild:

TexansLucky13
11-21-2007, 06:51 PM
I said yes they will in the hopes that this will jinx them. My real wish is for Miami to blow them out 80 - 0 in the final game of the season. With Miami having no previous wins and NE no losses. Wouldn't that be great?

The only problem with that is they don't play each other in the final game. The Patriots last game is @ Giants. Sorry dude.

I started a thread on this months ago, I am surprised you didn't see it DB. I think they will go 19-0.

adam
11-21-2007, 06:52 PM
I said no, if only because I am trying to sound rational. However, in reality, who's going to stop them? The Jets? The Dolphins? Their conference is pretty pathetic, as is most of their remaining schedule. If anyone's going to beat them, it'll be Pittsburgh...and I don't think they have enough in them beat the Pats. Any given Sunday, though.

Double Barrel
11-21-2007, 07:15 PM
I started a thread on this months ago, I am surprised you didn't see it DB. I think they will go 19-0.

You know, it sounded familiar, but I couldn't find it! Sorry 'bout that, man. We can merge them if you want to. :)

Hervoyel
11-21-2007, 08:26 PM

I don't think so. I think they're "on a mission from god" to borrow a line from Elwood Blues. They seem intent on taking every single game they play at full speed. It's worked well so far.

Wolf
11-22-2007, 11:47 AM
I don't think so. I think they're "on a mission from god" to borrow a line from Elwood Blues. They seem intent on taking every single game they play at full speed. It's worked well so far.

agreed Herv.. I think after "spygate" N.E. is on a mission to stick it the NFL and if they can stick it to Miami (due to rivals and all) I think that is an added bonus. Bill is out to prove that the cameras don't mean much if N.E. can hang 30 or 40 on each opponent

Bill can't wait to hold that trophy up again and have Roger say "congrats on the superbowl win and and undefeated season" and Bill can just smile because he knows it would bother Roger

N.E. has Pittsburgh at home and on the road to the Giants ...if someone can possibly beat N.E. it is Pittsburgh but tough at home.

would be kinda funny if Pittsburgh happened to beat N.E. because I remember in 83-84 San Francisco's only loss was to Pittsburgh late in the season.. San Fran ended up beating Miami in superbowl, but don't think it will happen... Brady is on fire

Ryan
11-22-2007, 12:11 PM
they have the ability to i just don't think they will. Like dissacks said they will probably rest up for the playoffs and probably lose one regular season game.

tulexan
11-22-2007, 12:26 PM
The Patriots are unstoppable, I don't see anyone beating them. And as it has been said in this thread, they won't rest anyone until the first round bye in the playoffs.

Maddict5
11-22-2007, 01:13 PM
theres a thread about this already- started about a month ago.. i voted they would then and i still think the same