PDA

View Full Version : NBC=The Patriots Network?

axman40
11-20-2007, 04:36 PM
NBC will use the flex option to showcase the Patriots against The Eagles. Is this really what America is wanting ? Another weakling being beat up by the Bullies from New England.Oh well The Pats are on MNF 12/3/07.
:pirate:

TexansLucky13
11-20-2007, 04:38 PM
This is what I want.... not sure if the rest of America wants it. I hate the Eagles and I can't wait for this Super Bowl rematch.

Double Barrel
11-20-2007, 04:43 PM
The Patriots can only be on five primetime games, per NFL rules. I expect the Patriots/Giants game in week 17 to be on SNF, too.

Texan_Bill
11-20-2007, 04:47 PM
6 degrees of separation:

Notre Dame------> Charlie Weiz------->New England Patriots

Nawzer
11-20-2007, 04:49 PM
I like watching the Patriots demolish teams. It's kind of fun in a sadistic way.

brakos82
11-20-2007, 05:05 PM
The Patriots can only be on five primetime games, per NFL rules. I expect the Patriots/Giants game in week 17 to be on SNF, too.
NO! :wild:

Specnatz
11-20-2007, 05:14 PM
6 degrees of separation:

Notre Dame------> Charlie Weiz------->New England Patriots

You are right Notre Dame is greater than all.

:wild:

Texan_Bill
11-20-2007, 05:18 PM
You are right Notre Dame is greater than all.

:wild:

Pfffffft... Please.

Specnatz
11-20-2007, 06:08 PM
Pfffffft... Please.

LMAO I knew that would get to you.

Speedy
11-20-2007, 07:38 PM

Well, the Monday nighter against the Ravens on Dec. 3 will be their 5th primetime game.

1 - WK 2 SNF v. SD
2 - WK 4 MNF v. Cin
3 - WK 11 SNF v. Buf
4 - WK 12 SNF v. Phi
5 - WK 13 MNF v. Bal

That week 17 game is an NFL Network Saturday night game. It's not getting moved to Sunday night. I guess NFLN doesn't count as primetime tv?? 'Cause if it does, that's #6.

JayCee
11-20-2007, 10:39 PM
Why did Denver get to host two MN games where they didn't make the playoffs last season? Was it just presumed they we going to be a better team this year?

TexanSam
11-20-2007, 10:41 PM
There's a bunch of crappy games this week. I can't find any exciting matchup at all. Heck, the Browns-Texans game might be the best game of the week. Not record wise, but the implications it has are probably bigger than any other game.

tulexan
11-20-2007, 10:48 PM
Patriots are doing something that has only been done once before. They are going to be on national tv as much as possible because it is historic.

Joe Texan
11-20-2007, 10:52 PM
The patriots suck. I hope they have to forfeit

TexansLucky13
11-20-2007, 11:03 PM
The patriots suck. I hope they have to forfeit

I think you misread the standings....

Miami: 0-10
Patriots: 10-0

Problem solved.

:tease:

kastofsna
11-21-2007, 12:57 AM
agreed, Patriots suck.

Hook'er
11-21-2007, 08:03 AM
This is what I want.... not sure if the rest of America wants it. I hate the Eagles and I can't wait for this Super Bowl rematch.

Yeah I can't wait for the Cowgirls to get get drummed by the Pats 63-6!:texflag:

Dread-Head
11-21-2007, 08:11 AM
I like watching the Patriots demolish teams. It's kind of fun in a sadistic way.

MY favorite was when they played the Cowgirls a few weeks ago. Cowgirl fans were saying how they had homefeild advantage and that the Pats didn't have a chance. Then the game commenced and The girls took a Deep down-home, southern-fried, countryboy adminsitered, What'd you say about my momma and where the hell is my MONEY @sswhippin! It was beautiful! I was laughing like a Bond villian. Haha haaaa! Good times.

adam
11-21-2007, 08:47 AM
Ugh. I'm a little sick of hearing about them. I'm going to laugh when the only game they lose this season is in the playoffs.

WWJD
11-21-2007, 09:18 AM
MY favorite was when they played the Cowgirls a few weeks ago. Cowgirl fans were saying how they had homefeild advantage and that the Pats didn't have a chance. Then the game commenced and The girls took a Deep down-home, southern-fried, countryboy adminsitered, What'd you say about my momma and where the hell is my MONEY @sswhippin! It was beautiful! I was laughing like a Bond villian. Haha haaaa! Good times.

Actually the Cowboys were ahead in the game going into the fourth quarter and the Pats scored with a few seconds left in the game...but the score indicated at the end was a huge loss for the Cowboys and that's what it was.

I never heard any Cowboys fans say it was a huge homefield advantage...and I for sure never heard any say the Pats didn't have a chance.

At the time it was a game between two upbeaten teams and I don't think anybody with any sense can say the Cowboys are a better team...the Pats are clearly superior.

And would be on any field...

HOU-TEX
11-21-2007, 09:25 AM
Actually the Cowboys were ahead in the game going into the fourth quarter and the Pats scored with a few seconds left in the game...but the score indicated at the end was a huge loss for the Cowboys and that's what it was.

The score was 31-24 at the end of the 3rd. Patriots were ahead by a TD. The Pats did score with 23 seconds left, but it was, in no way, a close game the second half. :cool:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay?game_id=29280&displayPage=tab_play_by_play&season=2007&week=REG6

WWJD
11-21-2007, 09:37 AM
The score was 31-24 at the end of the 3rd. Patriots were ahead by a TD. The Pats did score with 23 seconds left, but it was, in no way, a close game the second half. :cool:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay?game_id=29280&displayPage=tab_play_by_play&season=2007&week=REG6

My mistake..you are right.

My bad.

HOU-TEX
11-21-2007, 09:44 AM
My mistake..you are right.

My bad.

Well, the Colts and Dallas have been the only teams to hang with the Pats for any amount of time. So, that should tell you something. Next week will be the NFC battle of the year.

No offense, but I'm hoping GB goes all the way to the Bowl. It'll be Favres victory lap.:)

WWJD
11-21-2007, 09:55 AM
Well, the Colts and Dallas have been the only teams to hang with the Pats for any amount of time. So, that should tell you something. Next week will be the NFC battle of the year.

No offense, but I'm hoping GB goes all the way to the Bowl. It'll be Favres victory lap.:)

Hey I'm a huge Favre fan...and I've had the pleasure of watching him play in person...great player. I have nothing against the Pack and if they get there they would deserve that. He'll be one player the league will never replace.