PDA

View Full Version : Implication of Week 11

ChrisG
11-18-2007, 10:22 PM
We will be only 1 game out of the AFC wildcard game (tied with cleveland) if the titans lose Monday, and we beat Cleveland (with the titans winning in week 11)

We will be tied with Tenn/Cleveland for a wildcard spot if they lose monday, lose @ Cincinnati (week 11) and we win next week.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace
buffalo is about to be tied with us at .500

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b385/fernogfx/week10wildcard.jpg

Brandon420tx
11-18-2007, 10:25 PM
Welcome to the AFC, where if you can't win your division, you have to win 11 games...

J-Russ
11-18-2007, 10:26 PM
Playoff?!?

Aren't we suppose to talk about who to choose with our top ten pick around this time of year?:texflag:

ChrisG
11-18-2007, 10:28 PM
Playoff?!?

Aren't we suppose to talk about who to choose with our top ten pick around this time of year?:texflag:

LMAO...ik i loved that kind of talk after losing a few so I had to supply some balance :fans:

brakos82
11-18-2007, 10:31 PM
The Bills scored. Comeback Part II! :whip:

adam
11-18-2007, 10:32 PM
It would take a real twist of fate, but I think we could pull it off. We desperately need to beat Tennesee and Jacksonville. If we are lucky, we might be able to sneak in a win over an injury ridden Colts team which in the best case scenario would leave us at .500 in the division.

ChrisG
11-18-2007, 10:32 PM
The Bills scored. Comeback Part II! :whip:

yea right...they are the BILLS - they blow almost every game in the 4th QT...so don't expect a come back. I can't wait for work tomorrow - I have so many people to rip on :wild: , they all fought me today saying the game would be close or the bills would win

:texflag:

ChrisG
11-18-2007, 10:34 PM
if we are tied for a wildcard spot with a AFC-S team it goes by division record, so we need to win some division games!! I can't wait for a chance at Tenn again - to bad i can't attend TNT pt 2

Ole Miss Texan
11-18-2007, 10:39 PM
Cleveland, Tennessee and Jacksonville are MUST wins. If we lose 1 of those..we're pretty much out of it. The Jacksonville game in Week 17 might have a LOT of weight to it.

TexanSam
11-18-2007, 10:57 PM
Freaking AFC West

dalemurphy
11-18-2007, 11:04 PM
If we can beat Cleveland next week then we will have a huge game the following week at Tennessee. That game will easily be the biggest game in the history of this franchise. But, one game at a time. I'm going to enjoy this one for a while and bask in the renewed hope.

adam
11-18-2007, 11:19 PM
If we can beat Cleveland next week then we will have a huge game the following week at Tennessee. That game will easily be the biggest game in the history of this franchise. But, one game at a time. I'm going to enjoy this one for a while and bask in the renewed hope.

Can we please stop using this phrase? We have had about 3 "biggest game in franchise history"s this year.

Brandon420tx
11-18-2007, 11:20 PM
Can we please stop using this phrase? We have had about 3 "biggest game in franchise history"s this year.

Don't worry, we'll have at least 6 more.

TexanSam
11-19-2007, 12:08 AM

Which shows us what kind of sorry state the franchise has been in for years now

Leahmic223
11-19-2007, 12:16 AM
I'm not even thinking about the playoffs right now. I just hope we win 8 games.

I'm thinking about Cleveland. I know the players are supposed to take it one game at a time, but I just saw the Browns next. That's who we gotta beat.

Thorn
11-19-2007, 08:38 AM
I'm not even thinking about the playoffs right now. I just hope we win 8 games.

Exactly. For us to make the playoffs we have to win five out of the next six. As much as I love the Texans, I don't see that happening.

I will be very happy with an 8-8 (or better) record just so it will show the Texans are no longer losers.

alphajoker
11-19-2007, 11:50 AM
Exactly. For us to make the playoffs we have to win five out of the next six. As much as I love the Texans, I don't see that happening.

I will be very happy with an 8-8 (or better) record just so it will show the Texans are no longer losers.

No way, man. I want the playoffs! Why not this year?