PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I'm Ready For Some Football!!!

stevn8r
11-17-2007, 01:16 AM
This is going to be the game of the week!!!
Maybe it is the bye week and I am jonesing for some football or the 5 Vodka Red Bulls, But I AM EXCITED about this game!!!
The Texans and the Aints are a good match up! [insert enlightened football facts here, ya' know bad run defense, bad run offense, good passing, yadda yadda yadda, let't just play the game]
I'm calling a high scoring game 27-20 Texans Win!:fans::texflag:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?season=2007&week=REG11&game_id=29345

Allstar
11-17-2007, 02:23 AM
I'm very excited mostly because of four players that will be playing on Sunday...

1. Andre Johnson- Huge boost for our offense

2. Matt Schaub- Well rested and has best weapon back

3. Fred Bennett- He has looked good so far, NO receivers should give him a challenge

4. Jason David- (see explanation for A. Johnson)

:texflag:

daedge
11-17-2007, 04:59 AM
I'm very excited mostly because of four players that will be playing on Sunday...

3. Fred Bennett- He has looked good so far, NO receivers should give him a challenge

haha cant help with your comment about David !!!

:)

Texans_Chick
11-17-2007, 08:57 AM

For more explanation of the Jason David thing:

Jason David is Killing the Saints Season (http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/11/16/jason-david-is-killing-the-saints-season/)

From the comments:

"Replacing Fred Thomas with Jason David is like replacing Shemp Howard with Joe Besser of The Three Stooges."

Specnatz
11-17-2007, 09:29 AM
"Replacing Fred Thomas with Jason David is like replacing Shemp Howard with Joe Besser of The Three Stooges."

That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen said about a players ability. The sad part about it is that almost everyone under 30 will not even get it.

thundergod
11-17-2007, 09:51 AM

Well as a Saints fan I have to admit Jason has played poorly at times, but its not all his fault. I think the biggest problem is the scheme that the Saints are using. He is not a man cover CB. But I tell ya what if the Saints decide to (and believe me they can) get after the passer then it really won't matter who is playing CB. I hate to be one to tell you guys this this but this game is going to over by halftime. I think the Saints will bring their A-game and make short work of the Texans. Saints 42 -24
Now if I am wrong I will be back to eat some crow even if the Saints win in a close game. I really love the match-ups for the Saints in this game. Now I didn't just say that to be a flamer because I am not one, I said the same thing about the Jags game being a route,....... :cowboy1: