PDA

View Full Version : Chad Pennington

adam
11-11-2007, 08:17 PM
His days on the NY Jets' roster seem to be numbered with the Clemens era now in effect. What do you think will become of him? I like him, I always thought that he was highly under appreciated as a result of his "lack of arm strength". Not to say that we should pick him up or anything. I just find that it' disappointing that he has been benched in favor of someone who doesn't show a much greater deal of promise (or really, even a different style of passing the football).

Stuff happens, I suppose.

kastofsna
11-11-2007, 08:24 PM
i like him too. he'll definitely start somewhere in the NFL easily. he's been the scapegoat of a lot of things.

gg no re
11-11-2007, 08:53 PM
I don't know, Warner had a similar situation in that one injury derailed his career, and only now has he gotten close to being back on track.

Chadwick will start somewhere though; there's plenty of demand for a QB out there.

stingray
11-11-2007, 10:58 PM
I don't know, Warner had a similar situation in that one injury derailed his career, and only now has he gotten close to being back on track.

Chadwick will start somewhere though; there's plenty of demand for a QB out there.

Maybe with the panthers?

edo783
11-11-2007, 11:28 PM
IMO, he is one of the smarter QBs playing. At the very least he will be a good backup somewhere if he wants to do that. I'm not sure he will be a starter anymore unless some team is in dire straights QB wise.

PapaL
11-11-2007, 11:33 PM
I think he'll end up like Jeff Garcia. Backup for a little bit and then once the right system comes around he will shine.