PDA

View Full Version : Teams that surprised you

brakos82
11-11-2007, 04:39 PM
The Good
-Browns
-Packers
-Patriots (only because of a possible 16-0)

The Bad
-Chargers
-NY Jets
-49ers

The Ugly
-Rams
-Dolphins
-Broncos

kastofsna
11-11-2007, 04:43 PM
Cleveland, Detroit, etc.

beerlover
11-11-2007, 04:55 PM
The Packers.

kastofsna
11-11-2007, 06:12 PM
Raiders started out 2-2, but have lost 5 straight now to go 2-7.

i'd bet we see JaMarcus Russell any day now.

brakos82
11-11-2007, 06:17 PM
Cleveland, Detroit, etc.
yeah, Detroit for the Good too. :cowboy1:

adam
11-11-2007, 06:17 PM
The team that has surprised me most this season is actually the NY Jets. I have never seen a team with that much talent, and that talented of a coach just completely bomb like they have. There are also some surprising decisions that they have made. I didn't think they would bench Pennington until after the season, especially considering that he hasn't been playing that badly (9 TDs, 7 INTs, 67.4% Comp., 6.9 Avg.). It's just disappointing to see a team play like that when they have the potential to play so much better.

brakos82
11-11-2007, 06:18 PM
Figured that was going to happen via their schedule.
Yep.

Speedy
11-11-2007, 07:44 PM

Not really a surprise. They've lost 16 of their last 18 or something insane like that.

brakos82
11-11-2007, 07:46 PM
Not really a surprise. They've lost 16 of their last 18 or something insane like that.
Hey! We've done that! :tomato:

Goldensilence
11-12-2007, 11:53 AM
Big Suprise:

Lions. Wouldn't be suprised however to see Martz bolt for a new HC gig somewhere and that team regresses after this year. Need to start thinking about a new QB in the next year or two as well. Kitna is a warrior but...he's only going to take you so far.

Packers. Figured they'd be decent but are off to a hot start to the season. Would be great ending for Favre's career to make it back to SB and upsetthe AFC rep.

Mildly surpised:

Browns. Crennel keeps his job but the emergence of Derek Anderson has been a bigger story. Interesting turn of events and what they'll do between Brady Quinn and him next year.

Shockers:

Dolphins. Shot at 0-16 wouldn't that be Ironic? Brilliant move for Trent Green btw.

Rams. I seriously have no clue here. Talent on both sides of the ball and nothing. Interested in Rehiring Martz?

Bears. Injuries and for some reason still sticking with Rex Grossman early in the year has cost this team.

Texan_Bill
11-12-2007, 11:59 AM
Packers... And now they are finding a running game to boot.
Lions... Always have had talent, but never could get anything going.

Tinbreads... Not their offense, because they have no QB, but their "D"!! Without Pac-man Jones their "D" has surprised me (although the Jags were able to gash them yesterday)...

austintexanite
11-13-2007, 11:58 AM
Definitely Cleveland. Who would have predicted that Joe Thomas had not given up a sack 9 games into his career? And, that Derek Anderson is leading a good offense. As for Detroit, I have yet to get on that bandwagon.