PDA

View Full Version : Blue Crew: Saints Game

Yankee_In_TX
11-10-2007, 11:21 AM
All right, all right. Jumping the gun. Foley has off work and is coming (Ted, I assume you do NOT need the ticket?).

On the menu? Chef Stefani is whipping up some jumbalayah!!!!! Mmmmmm!!

Tedc
11-11-2007, 07:36 AM
We will probably have some sausages and possibly some burgers. Nolan will not be there for his birthday because he starts his job on that day.

We have two ultimate fans from New Orleans coming in to stand at our seats with us and they will be at the tailgate. Be sure to say hello to Dawn and Candice when you see them.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Tedc/dawn.jpg

FILO_girl
11-11-2007, 09:12 AM
We will probably have some sausages and possibly some burgers. Nolan will not be there for his birthday because he starts his job on that day.

We have two ultimate fans from New Orleans coming in to stand at our seats with us and they will be at the tailgate. Be sure to say hello to Dawn and Candice when you see them.

Hey,
What is up with this?? I hear all this catterwallin' about rival fans in the Bullpen from the ticket scalpers...and now you are bringing them in yourself?

I dunno about this...:stirpot:

Yankee_In_TX
11-11-2007, 09:50 AM
Hey, go buy a balloon :stirpot

(someone needs to explain that to me again some day - the Mrs. was reading tailgate rules and was like "no balloons, what?" I told her it had to do with Doc and Carrie and a raging balloon, but I couldn't remember.

FILO_girl
11-11-2007, 10:03 AM
Hey, go buy a balloon :stirpot

(someone needs to explain that to me again some day - the Mrs. was reading tailgate rules and was like "no balloons, what?" I told her it had to do with Doc and Carrie and a raging balloon, but I couldn't remember.

I would LOVE to discuss this with you, but the Men in Striped Shirts at Reliant have told me that this issue is not up for discussion, forget that it ever happened. :lightning:

Doc is still banned from possessing a helium tank in Houston city limits...:redface:

There is a difference between bringing in the enemy and taking out the lights...

ubecool454
11-11-2007, 10:06 AM
Hey,
What is up with this?? I hear all this catterwallin' about rival fans in the Bullpen from the ticket scalpers...and now you are bringing them in yourself?

I heard that!:cool:

sakebomb
11-11-2007, 10:29 AM
The day the lights went out at Reliant. Good times. Good times.

SheTexan
11-11-2007, 02:12 PM
Hey,

Me either!! Glad I still have my seats on row N!! If our own "diehard" fans choose to pollute the Bullpen with rival fans, then the battle is already lost!! Sorry Ted, but this is unforgivable!!!

BTW: I'l be tailgating elsewhere on Saints' day!! NOT because of the two girls in the above pic either, but for another reason! See ya at the game!

Tedc
11-12-2007, 05:50 AM
The enemy is one the field, not in the stands.

With all the double standards and talking from both sides of the face going on around here, and "Lights-Out" Filo not even bothering to have the whole thread read to her, I don't know why I even bother.

I put my tickets in a silent auction at the Hall of Fame to raise money for a charity. These fine ladies won the bid and they will be my guest.

There! I can't believe after all these years as a fan, a finalist in the ultimate fan contest a couple times, a supporter to our tailgate from the start, a long time member of Texans Talk, a Bull Pen Committee member, and a friend to many of you, that I would need to explain myself. I expect that from "UBEAFOOL" but not from you.

Rant over. Now, move along...nothing to see here. Lets get back to tailgating!

frequentfliertx
11-12-2007, 06:29 AM
I don't know Tedc, maybe you should enter yourself in "the ultimate traitor" contest. Just kidding. Enjoy the game.

BigWig
11-12-2007, 07:40 AM
Even I didnt sell my tix or give away my tix to any other teams fans! Hmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe Ted has an ulterior motive her, Kat are ya listening? Hehe, or maybe the hard hat goes with the hard head!

FILO_girl
11-12-2007, 07:52 AM

With all the double standards and talking from both sides of the face going on around here, and "Lights-Out" Filo not even bothering to have the whole thread read to her, I don't know why I even bother.

I put my tickets in a silent auction at the Hall of Fame to raise money for a charity. These fine ladies won the bid and they will be my guest.

There! I can't believe after all these years as a fan, a finalist in the ultimate fan contest a couple times, a supporter to our tailgate from the start, a long time member of Texans Talk, a Bull Pen Committee member, and a friend to many of you, that I would need to explain myself. I expect that from "UBEAFOOL" but not from you.

Salt in the wound? :shades:

Texan_Bill
11-12-2007, 07:53 AM

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

Tedc
11-12-2007, 10:53 AM
Even I didnt sell my tix or give away my tix to any other teams fans! Hmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe Ted has an ulterior motive her, Kat are ya listening? Hehe, or maybe the hard hat goes with the hard head!

I always have ulterior motives. As for the hard head remark...read my sig.

Specnatz
11-12-2007, 11:00 AM
It went to charity, can't fault a guy for that.

Tedc
11-12-2007, 11:08 AM

It is alright. I have a good memory and pictures that people have forgotten about that would make even Dante blush.

Texan_Bill
11-12-2007, 11:11 AM
It is alright. I have a good memory and pictures that people have forgotten about that would make even Dante blush.

Uh-ohhh!!! :spy:

SheTexan
11-12-2007, 01:54 PM

When you are in Canton, Ohio, the MECCA for Ultimate fans from across the country, who in the hell do you think is going to bid on tickets to the Saints/Texans game???! The TWO TEXAN fans who made the trip????

As it has been said REPEATEDLY on this board, it is a ticket owner's FREEDOM to do as he pleases with his tickets. SO, I guess it is also his/her's freedom to disrespect the dedicated friends/fans sitting around him/her who want nothing more than to see our TEXANS look into the Bullpen (esp the lower diehard section) and see nothing BUT Texan fans!! BUT, since I am obviously dillusional, I better accept the fact that that day will never happen!!

hollywood_texan
11-12-2007, 02:03 PM
What time does the Blue Crew get started on tailgating?

I am going to the Saints game and want to check you guys out.

Tedc
11-12-2007, 02:12 PM
What time does the Blue Crew get started on tailgating?

I am going to the Saints game and want to check you guys out.

We start at 7 AM.

Lauren
11-12-2007, 03:14 PM
Yay for wireless in Mexico!

Ted, we gave our tickets to one of Dante's ushers and his wife. I hope that you and Katherine give them as good of a time as you give us every week! :heart:

Texan_Bill
11-12-2007, 03:17 PM
We start at 7 AM.

Careful Ted with the 'WE'..... Some of us start at 7:00.... Some roll in a little later. :bat:

Tedc
11-12-2007, 03:38 PM
Careful Ted with the 'WE'..... Some of us start at 7:00.... Some roll in a little later. :bat:

Thinking about tailgating, feeling guilty for being late, and rolling in 15 minutes late is practically tailgating.

There were times when I was always early but at least I don't pull a BullPenAndy!

Lauren, they will be totally shocked by my behavior, as usual. In fact, they may not be married by the time the game is over.

*Ted's mind wanderers...If Dante and Lauren aren't there, will the phantom farter show?*

Texan_Bill
11-12-2007, 03:40 PM
*Ted's mind wanderers...If Dante and Lauren aren't there, will the phantom farter show?*

LMAO!!

Yankee_In_TX
11-12-2007, 03:44 PM
LMAO!!!! Hrrrmmm.........

SheTexan
11-12-2007, 03:45 PM

I guess this week you can place the blame on Teds guest!:)

TxDavid
11-12-2007, 04:24 PM
Ted, ted, ted.......Tsk. Tsk.:bat: :pirate:

Since these were for charity - I have to give Ted a pass on this one. If he had donated them to a local charity like the Covenant house, and the kids that received the tickets happened to be saints fans - I doubt anyone would have said anything. But I'm still a little upset about it.

As for the tailgate - not sure what I'll be doing. I've got a squirrel in the attic. If I catch him, he just might make the menu.....

Joe Texan
11-12-2007, 05:53 PM
Ted did the right thing for the cause, and bringing my Hall of Fame Buddies here is a treat for you Guys eyes and a treat for you girls minds. You can actually witness what a New Orleans Super fan looks and sounds like.
These girls are as Sweet as sugar and Yall best mind your p's and Q's.

hollywood_texan
11-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Who dat?... Say they're gonna beat them Saints...

Texan_Bill
11-12-2007, 06:06 PM
Ted did the right thing for the cause, and bringing my Hall of Fame Buddies here is a treat for you Guys eyes and a treat for you girls minds. You can actually witness what a New Orleans Super fan looks and sounds like.

Ted's bringing Heather from "F* the Eagles" fame??

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2739/eaglesqe0.jpg

FILO_Doc
11-12-2007, 06:18 PM
:user: Ted did the right thing for the cause, and bringing my Hall of Fame Buddies here is a treat for you Guys eyes and a treat for you girls minds. You can actually witness what a New Orleans Super fan looks and sounds like.

Are you saying they are the TOKEN fans from New Orleans?????????:user:

SheTexan
11-12-2007, 06:25 PM

I don't know what tree you and Ted fell out of while you were in Canton, BUT, you both need to see a Dr!!!:) If you think for one minute that SEEING a rival fan in the Bullpen is a TREAT for me, then you are NUTS!! ALSO, I could care less about witnessing what a NO SUPER fan looks and sounds like!! Have you lost your friggin MIND!!! Unless you have forgotten!! THEY ARE THE ENEMY!! BUT, I guess since they are GIRLS, that is the kicker for you guys!!:sarcasm:

DON'T give me a lecture about minding my p's and q's either. I have NEVER treated a visiting fan disrespectfully, NEVER, and I won't start now. Entertaiing them at the tailgate is one thing, inviting them to pollute the Bullpen is another!! I find that disrespectful to me as a TEXAN fan!! HELL!! I won't even invite my own family to sit in the Bullpen with me if they support the opposing team!!! BUT, that's just ME!! SORRY guys, this will take me some time to accept, if ever, and I'm not sure it is forgivable! Maybe it's just time for me to move on and find friends who are a little more loyal to my team!!!!

FILO_girl
11-12-2007, 06:28 PM
I don't know what tree you and Ted fell out of while you were in Canton, BUT, you both need to see a Dr!!!:) If you think for one minute that SEEING a rival fan in the Bullpen is a TREAT for me, then you are NUTS!! ALSO, I could care less about witnessing what a NO SUPER fan looks and sounds like!! Have you lost your friggin MIND!!! Unless you have forgotten!! THEY ARE THE ENEMY!! BUT, I guess since they are GIRLS, that is the kicker for you guys!!:sarcasm:

DON'T give me a lecture about minding my p's and q's either. I have NEVER treated a visiting fan disrespectfully, NEVER, and I won't start now. Entertaiing them at the tailgate is one thing, inviting them to pollute the Bullpen is another!! I find that disrespectful to me as a TEXAN fan!! HELL!! I won't even invite my own family to sit in the Bullpen with me if they support the opposing team!!! BUT, that's just ME!! SORRY guys, this will take me some time to accept, if ever, and I'm not sure it is forgivable! Maybe it's just time for me to move on and find friends who are a little more loyal to my team!!!!
Give 'em hell Sandy!!:whip:

FILO_Doc
11-12-2007, 06:40 PM
http://www.planetpedal.com/info/cleveland/browns/game_dogpound.jpg

Just curious, but how many opposing fans does everyone see in this Picture???

I personally do not sit in the Bull Pen but I do have a strong feeling that it should be reserved for TEXANS fans and TEXANS fans only!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yankee_In_TX
11-12-2007, 07:14 PM
Depends, who are they playing, lol? I think there's a "salmon" polo in the second row.

FILO_girl
11-12-2007, 07:40 PM
Depends, who are they playing, lol? I think there's a "salmon" polo in the second row.

Hmm...only interior decorators and lawyers could spot the ONE 'salmon' colored shirt in the whole place.

That's a special talent. Most males would have said puke pink. :hmmm:

Yankee_In_TX
11-12-2007, 07:43 PM
Is that the old stadium? I thought the Dawg Pound was in the "300" (in Reliant) level? I think, last time I was there was 2000.

TEXANS84
11-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Waldo is three seats to the left of the goalpost.

Where's my damn prize?

Yankee_In_TX
11-12-2007, 08:13 PM
Was it invisible shirt give away day?

Specnatz
11-12-2007, 09:10 PM
Waldo is three seats to the left of the goalpost.

Where's my damn prize?

Ya know I did not even notice that, nice.

Joe Texan
11-12-2007, 09:47 PM
Who were they playing, If it is the bingles or bronco's then I see a lot of orange

Tedc
11-13-2007, 06:01 AM
The Dawg Pound is not a good argument for your discussion. They let Chad Johnson jump in the stands. And by the way, they do have opposing fans in the Dawg Pound. They also do it in the Black Hole. Joe Texan was front row.

It will never be exclusively for Texans fans as long as the Bull Pen is filled with holier than thou fans wearing orange colored shades, a VY jockstrap around thier mouths and VY UT jerseys. If you don't believe me look at pictures of the Bull Pen during that game. Hell, the Texans have not even helped by weeding out the corperate owners in the past 5 years...the losing battle starts there.

I like opposing fans. They are not the enemy. The opposing team is the enemy. I get perpective on tailgating, game festivities, stadiums, and such.

It is one game for charity. Get over it.

Yankee_In_TX
11-13-2007, 09:33 AM
I like opposing fans. They are not the enemy.

Even those Titans guys? :specnatz:

SheTexan
11-13-2007, 09:53 AM
FWIW!!! I have had a change of attitude!! From this day forward I will sell, auction, WHATEVER, my available tickets to the highest bidder, whether that be Texan fan or not. What ever money I make will go to the charity of my choice. If my fellow seatmates dont care, then why should I.

I have two tickets avail to the Saints game!! Contact me via pm with your highest bid, if you are interested! This is not a joke, I am completely serious!!! All bids will need to be in by Friday morning. I will also be posting this at my work! HIghtest bidder gets the tickets.

BTW: Next time we play the Cowboys, Titans, or Jags, I will make sure my two tickets on row C go to them!!

Thanks! Have a nice day!!

DiapHer
11-13-2007, 09:55 AM
I thought you had three available?

Yankee_In_TX
11-13-2007, 09:59 AM
Sigh.
http://img.timeinc.net/time/2007/la_riots/king_rodney.jpg
Why can't we all just get along?

ubecool454
11-13-2007, 10:03 AM

Teddybear, no need to take shots at me because I agree with another poster. YOu really expect anyone to believe that lame excuse. Have fun at the game chump and I don't want to see any complaining coming out of your piehole anymore about the "great endzone" seats being invaded..LMAO.

ubecool454
11-13-2007, 10:05 AM
FWIW!!! I have had a change of attitude!! From this day forward I will sell, auction, WHATEVER, my available tickets to the highest bidder, whether that be Texan fan or not. What ever money I make will go to the charity of my choice. If my fellow seatmates dont care, then why should I.

I have two tickets avail to the Saints game!! Contact me via pm with your highest bid, if you are interested! This is not a joke, I am completely serious!!! All bids will need to be in by Friday morning. I will also be posting this at my work! HIghtest bidder gets the tickets.

BTW: Next time we play the Cowboys, Titans, or Jags, I will make sure my two tickets on row C go to them!!

She Texan good idea...like I've been saying all along..a football fan is a football fan and money is money. I might do the same with my extras seats in 114 rather than going thru the trouble with ebay or stubhub.

OrangeLotPole8
11-13-2007, 10:07 AM
WOW....... I would have never thought that The legendary "TEDC" would let the enemy in our foxhole............what a sad day this is..... :cry2:

SheTexan
11-13-2007, 10:09 AM
I thought you had three available?

I have five seats for Sundays game. One for me and one for Shadow. I saving one for Shadows friend, if HE decides to go. If not, I will have three.

Yankee_In_TX
11-13-2007, 10:11 AM
I have five seats for Sundays game. One for me and one for Shadow. I saving one for Shadows friend, if HE decides to go. If not, I will have three.

No girlfriend this week? :stirpot:

DiapHer
11-13-2007, 10:13 AM
I think I will go make some pictures of Dante' and Lauren :devilpig:

ubecool454
11-13-2007, 10:14 AM
Teddy seems like you have been busted. Dig this...just come to the game sit down and STFU. There is nothing wrong with you letting other fans in your seats..the stupid thing you did was give them away. Traitor..hahaha

SheTexan
11-13-2007, 10:16 AM
No girlfriend this week? :stirpot:

LOL!! NEVER again! To much stress!!

DiapHer
11-13-2007, 10:36 AM
Dante' to the rescue!!!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/DiapHer/Dantepope-1.jpg

Specnatz
11-13-2007, 11:38 AM
Teddy seems like you have been busted. Dig this...just come to the game sit down and STFU. There is nothing wrong with you letting other fans in your seats..the stupid thing you did was give them away. Traitor..hahaha

He did not get busted and why don't you STFU and stick something in your pie whole to keep it shut.

I still maintain that an individual sells their own ticket because they are not using it I could careless, preferr home team fans but it was for charity so i could careless.

Companies specifically designed to buy PSLs and Season tickets just to sell for exsorbantly high prices is a bad thing and that will never change.

My stance on the subject has never changed nor will it.

ubenotcool, I am not sure why you think it is your right to tell people what to think and to not have an opinion about how tickets are done then to tell them to STFU because you disagree with their position is rude and wrong and ever since you have come to the Texans board you have done just that. You have blasted me, G'Ma and a few other people because we do not belive corporations should own PSLs to sell.

Geez, I think we all need to take a drink and relax during the bye week because we all seem to be a little highly strung.

Texan_Bill
11-13-2007, 11:58 AM
Geez, I think we all need to take a drink and relax during the bye week because we all seem to be a little highly strung.

Way ahead of you..... Scotch and Diazepam are my friends.

hollywood_texan
11-13-2007, 12:37 PM

My advice is to sell your tickets on ebay. I believe I have very similar seats as you, just a couple sections over. I suspect you will fetch a pretty good amount and your charity will be very pleased, I am sure.

List them on ebay 19 days in advance of the game on a 10 day auction. That gives you plenty of time for shipment and/or payment delays. I wouldn't cut it too close. Total fees as a percentage on the sales prices runs around 10% to 12%.

I will be around for the Saints game, looking to meet up with the Blue Crew thing and the guys in the Yellow Lot. Just see what I am missing out on. At that time, I will give you all my experiences and advice of selling on ebay if you want to hear it.

Selling tickets on this board is sometimes limited but there are few people I talk to on an occassional basis before I list on ebay. This board is hit or miss. Maybe you will have better results than me.

Good luck!

SheTexan
11-13-2007, 02:11 PM
Thanks Hollywood! I have never sold anything on E-bay, in fact, I have never shopped on E-bay, so it will be a new experience. My kids have though, so they will give me a helping hand.

I will be around some for the tailgate, just not all of it. Look forward to meeting you!

Tedc
11-13-2007, 04:03 PM
Teddybear, no need to take shots at me because I agree with another poster. YOu really expect anyone to believe that lame excuse. Have fun at the game chump and I don't want to see any complaining coming out of your piehole anymore about the "great endzone" seats being invaded..LMAO.

You will hear whatever I want you to.

There was no shot at you at all. Everyone here knows that you are just a troll and want to argue both sides of an argument.

I still feel the same way as I have always felt. It is wrong for corperations and brokers to own Bull Pen seats and sell at tremendous profits. At the same time, I will take whoever I chose to the game because I paid for them, they are mine, and I am not making a thin dime off of them. I don't feel as if I need to check with ANYONE if it is OK to help a charity out.

Some of you need to check your blood pressure.

Seriously.

Texan_Bill
11-13-2007, 04:15 PM
I agree about corporations too. I might have better seats otherwise and be sitting errrrrrrrrr standing with the people that I should be standing with - Bull Pen people.. The Bull Pen was started to have a section of the stadium dedicated to the rowdy folks - individuals - NOT corporations selling for a profit. Meanwhile I am stuck a section or two over with different fans each week asking me to sit down during the Texans player's introduction... :gun:

PS.... Ted is the definition of an individual fan!!

TEXANS84
11-13-2007, 04:28 PM
Dante' to the rescue!!!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/DiapHer/Dantepope-1.jpg

I cant defend that on my honeymoon

Yankee_In_TX
11-13-2007, 05:56 PM
I agree about corporations too. I might have better seats otherwise and be sitting errrrrrrrrr standing with the people that I should be standing with - Bull Pen people.. The Bull Pen was started to have a section of the stadium dedicated to the rowdy folks - individuals - NOT corporations selling for a profit. Meanwhile I am stuck a section or two over with different fans each week asking me to sit down during the Texans player's introduction... :gun:

PS.... Ted is the definition of an individual fan!!

Interested in sitting with us next year?

Texan_Bill
11-13-2007, 06:07 PM
Interested in sitting with us next year?

Ummmm... Do Bears, you know what in the woods??! Not yes, but he77 yes!!! Talk Sunday!??

Yankee_In_TX
11-13-2007, 06:09 PM
Don't get too excited :P But I always seem to have a seat or two that no one wants to buy.

BTW, that was on collegehumor.com (a picture of a bear crapping, caption "the answer? well, yes")

Lauren
11-13-2007, 11:15 PM
OMG Get over it. There are bigger things in life than to worry about who Ted gave his damn seats to. I'll admit that we thought about selling ours on ebay to get honeymoon money, but ended up giving them to the usher.

These women are probably really nice people and not the average "in your face hahahaha" fan. If Ted likes them, then wouldn't all of us? I've never seen a lack of character judgement from him before!

Double Barrel
11-14-2007, 10:03 AM
We'd love to sit in the Bull Pen (just once even). Heck, we'd fit right in!

DiapHer
11-14-2007, 10:08 AM
Dante' must have taken a wrong turn to Mexico.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/DiapHer/DanteSaints-1.jpg

Tedc
11-14-2007, 11:07 AM
We'd love to sit in the Bull Pen (just once even). Heck, we'd fit right in!

Maybe I can get that to happen. I would love TDC on our row for a game. My hardhat would love the company.

Double Barrel
11-14-2007, 11:50 AM
Ted, that would be EPIC! :fans:

Andrew6
11-14-2007, 12:25 PM
wow this thread has gotten scary. I'm half expecting a mob. People you got to remember if the Texans come out and score 2 touchdowns before the saints score one, there will be no saints fans in the stadium. And if there are they will all have paper bags over their heads. This is the S' Aints way! ! ! Amen.

Texan_Bill
11-14-2007, 01:19 PM
Don't get too excited :P But I always seem to have a seat or two that no one wants to buy.

BTW, that was on collegehumor.com (a picture of a bear crapping, caption "the answer? well, yes")

I hear ya.. I'd be willing to buy as I don't want hand outs...

As a matter of fact, I need a single for the Saints game, as I gave my two seats to a couple of my friends that I haven't been able to bring this season yet... Anyone??! If not, I will still be there for the tailgating.

SheTexan
11-14-2007, 02:11 PM
I hear ya.. I'd be willing to buy as I don't want hand outs...

As a matter of fact, I need a single for the Saints game, as I gave my two seats to a couple of my friends that I haven't been able to bring this season yet... Anyone??! If not, I will still be there for the tailgating.

You've got one my friend. Shadow is grounded!! Ticket is yours!! Contact me if interested.

Texan_Bill
11-14-2007, 02:23 PM
You've got one my friend. Shadow is grounded!! Ticket is yours!! Contact me if interested.

Awesome!! Love Ya!!!

Sorry Shadow, but your loss is my gain!! Keep actin' a fool.

SheTexan
11-14-2007, 02:31 PM
Awesome!! Love Ya!!!

Sorry Shadow, but your loss is my gain!! Keep actin' a fool.

Nothing grandma could do to bail him out this time!! I would hate to be 15 in this day and age!

disaacks3
11-14-2007, 02:37 PM
Nothing grandma could do to bail him out this time!! I would hate to be 15 in this day and age! I'm not so sure, what with all these female teachers so willing to "instruct" young men. :)

...still wonders where they all were when I was in school

Texan_Bill
11-14-2007, 02:38 PM
Nothing grandma could do to bail him out this time!! I would hate to be 15 in this day and age!

WOW.. Next time he comes, we are going to rag on 'em!!!

I WOULD love to be 15 again.. :gun:

Tedc
11-14-2007, 02:41 PM

Probably not born yet.:hides:

GlassHalfFull
11-14-2007, 02:45 PM
I'm not so sure, what with all these female teachers so willing to "instruct" young men. :)

If you were pulling your eyes out of your sockets as per your avatar, they were avoiding you like the plague. I get the whillies everytime I see one of your posts.

SheTexan
11-14-2007, 02:47 PM
I hope you all DO rag on him!! He knows if he lets his grades drop Texan football games is the first thing to go BYE BYE!! This will be his first game to miss this year. I failed in raising his MOM!! She just does not seem to think fooball is as important to a young man's life as I do!!:throwball: Go figure!!:hairpull:

Texan_Bill
11-14-2007, 03:12 PM
I hope you all DO rag on him!! He knows if he lets his grades drop Texan football games is the first thing to go BYE BYE!! This will be his first game to miss this year. I failed in raising his MOM!! She just does not seem to think fooball is as important to a young man's life as I do!!:throwball: Go figure!!:hairpull:

LMAO.... Maybe YOU should ground Shadow's mom!!

SheTexan
11-14-2007, 04:52 PM
LMAO.... Maybe YOU should ground Shadow's mom!!

She has completely forgotten how she behaved when she was 15!! I wish I could ground her! Unfortunately, I have to play the "MawMaw" role and mind my tongue or Shadow would be in worst trouble than he already is. lol Sometimes that's very hard for me to do, as you all well know!!:)

Joe Texan
11-14-2007, 07:19 PM
Tell him to sneak out grandma

And lay off Ted. That s for all yall who think Ted did this for his jollies.

There is some kid getting christmas this year because Ted did this.

Joe Texan
11-14-2007, 07:29 PM

I happened across this putz and was really amazed that his brain was big enough to come up with that quote.

U best change you name to IBENOTCOOL cause that is exactly what you are, Not Cool

Now go stuff a big load of crap in your piehole.

Hold on I am pouring you something

A huge GLASS of STFU

:shots: enjoy

Hardcore Texan
11-14-2007, 11:00 PM
If you were pulling your eyes out of your sockets as per your avatar, they were avoiding you like the plague. I get the whillies everytime I see one of your posts.

I have to agree. Sorry Disaack3 but I have to put you on ignore until you change your avatar....it's really grossing me out, it's nothing you have ever said, just that damn picture.

SheTexan
11-14-2007, 11:42 PM
Tell him to sneak out grandma

And lay off Ted. That s for all yall who think Ted did this for his jollies.

There is some kid getting christmas this year because Ted did this.

If I could I would Joe! BUT, this time I have to agree with mom and dad! Shadow knows the rules, and if he chooses not to follow them, he has to pay the price.

It's none of my business what anyone else does with their tickets. If I don't like it, that's MY problem not theirs. Let's just leave it at that! What's done is done!!

Texan_Bill
11-15-2007, 08:18 AM

I have to agree. Sorry Disaack3 but I have to put you on ignore until you change your avatar....it's really grossing me out, it's nothing you have ever said, just that damn picture.

Last week, I posted something about Disaacks avatar freaking me out in the "Random Thought.... " thread... Disaacks, you are going to my ignore list too.... :whip:

I really don't think too many people - especially the people that know Ted are too worried about his decision.

Joe Texan
11-15-2007, 10:26 AM
Grandma, You know I understand your rants and You have a right to voice your dislikes but Letting Shadows mom keep him from a game. @#$%$%^% mom.

SheTexan
11-15-2007, 10:42 AM
[quote=Hardcore Texan;783520]
I really don't think too many people - especially the people that know Ted are too worried about his decision.

???

Texan_Bill
11-15-2007, 10:52 AM
[quote=Texan_Bill;783582]

???

I know what I was trying to say, but it just didn't come out right. So, until I can say it in person, I will refrain... Me dont type so goods...

Specnatz
11-15-2007, 12:25 PM
[QUOTE=SheTexan;783686]

I know what I was trying to say, but it just didn't come out right. So, until I can say it in person, I will refrain... Me dont type so goods...

Depends if it is early in the tailgate or late but that could also be said about talking. Of course I do not do either well at any time of the day.

:user:

Texan_Bill
11-15-2007, 12:42 PM
Depends if it is early in the tailgate or late but that could also be said about talking. Of course I do not do either well at any time of the day.

:user:

First beer cracks at 7:20 :spy:

BTW how were you able to take my words, and yet quote them from 'She'???

Yankee_In_TX
11-15-2007, 12:50 PM
First beer cracks as soon as my coffe is done, 7:05-7:30.

Specnatz
11-15-2007, 02:59 PM

That is easy when you quoted her you changed how the quote was done.

IE ... If you use quote at the beginning you have to use /quote at the end. You can not then change it from quote to /Quote and vice versa.

Texan_Bill
11-15-2007, 03:01 PM
First beer cracks as soon as my coffe is done, 7:05-7:30.

You're right, my bad.. I forgot about the obligatory cup of coffee..

FILO_girl
11-15-2007, 04:43 PM
[QUOTE=Hardcore Texan;783520]

Last week, I posted something about Disaacks avatar freaking me out in the "Random Thought.... " thread... Disaacks, you are going to my ignore list too.... :whip:

It is a pretty disturbing pic, Dan....:)

and I do know Ted....personally...Kat too....who is worried? Just asked a very observant question is all...
Geez, did I pull a Britney?

ooops, I did it again.... :shades:

FILO_Doc
11-15-2007, 05:12 PM
I personally like Disaacks avatar. I don't think she should change it because a couple of people don't like it. I really hope this board isn't going to go the way my great and beloved country is going. (If one or two people disagree with the majority and make enough noise then it has to be changed). Does anyone remember the immigration issue, the flag issue, the prayer in school issue, Welfare issue or the infamous balloon issue, Now it is a Family Tree not a CHRISTMAS TREE (check out Lowes ad) and most of the other big box stores Everyone needs to remember the 1st Ammendment of the greatest document ever written!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DISAACKS Keep your avatar if you want to.

Tedc
11-15-2007, 09:13 PM
I remember the balloon issue.

Good to see ya on the boards Doc! Don't be a stranger.

Now take Britney home. :shades:

Texans_Chick
11-15-2007, 09:16 PM
I personally like Disaacks avatar. I don't think she should change it because a couple of people don't like it. I really hope this board isn't going to go the way my great and beloved country is going. (If one or two people disagree with the majority and make enough noise then it has to be changed). Does anyone remember the immigration issue, the flag issue, the prayer in school issue, Welfare issue or the infamous balloon issue, Now it is a Family Tree not a CHRISTMAS TREE (check out Lowes ad) and most of the other big box stores Everyone needs to remember the 1st Ammendment of the greatest document ever written!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see you doc. :shades:

TxDavid
11-15-2007, 11:12 PM

You can make a quote for anything. Just type something, highlight the text, and click the little quote icon. Then at the first quote tag between the closing bracket and the e in quote add an = sign and type the text of who you want the quote to be from, and voila....
So it would look like {QUOTE=Unsuspecting Person] (first bracket changed so you can see the code....)

Such as....

Bring on the beer and loose women!

or

My favorite team is the Texans...those cowboys suck

BigWig
11-16-2007, 07:36 AM

FYI DISAACKS is a guy!

thegr8fan
11-16-2007, 09:16 AM
shocked, truly shocked, that any previous ultimate fan contestant would TAINT the Texans BullPen, hallowed ground of all Texan fans, with some outsider's wearing different team jersey's. :bat:

I guess 6 season's of a less than .500 record, breaks down even the most die-hard fans resistance. :shades:

Tedc
11-16-2007, 09:30 AM
shocked, truly shocked, that any previous ultimate fan contestant would TAINT the Texans BullPen, hallowed ground of all Texan fans, with some outsider's wearing different team jersey's. :bat:

I guess 6 season's of a less than .500 record, breaks down even the most die-hard fans resistance. :shades:

Nice..just when we wre talking about Disaacks face..you brought it back full cirlcle...classy touch.:thumbup

Yankee_In_TX
11-16-2007, 09:32 AM
Sigh.
http://img.timeinc.net/time/2007/la_riots/king_rodney.jpg
Why can't we all just get along?

Nuff said

BigWig
11-16-2007, 09:41 AM

I am shocked beyond belief, the gr8fan makes an appearance!:wild:

thegr8fan
11-16-2007, 09:52 AM
I am shocked beyond belief, the gr8fan makes an appaerance!:wild: I see your spelling hasn't improved much in my absence. :winky:

Dissacks eyes weren't the only ones 'popping out' when you read this thread. How's that for a wrap up of the whole thread and ALL subsequent themes, Teddy boy? :bubble:

Tedc
11-16-2007, 09:56 AM
I see your spelling hasn't improved much in my absence. :winky:

Dissacks eyes weren't the only ones 'popping out' when you read this thread. How's that for a wrap up of the whole thread and ALL subsequent themes, Teddy boy? :bubble:

You show up after a long absence to make fun of me? Why am I not surprised?

Say hello to the wife.

BTW, why is it you left here, Pete?

Hardcore Texan
11-16-2007, 10:22 AM

I don't disagree with you nor would I want to infringe on Disaacks freedom of expression. I just get wigged out by that picture....can't help that, he doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to do, but I can not look at it.

Chance_C
11-16-2007, 10:22 AM
Well.....What in the hell are y'all eating at the tailgate???? :cool:

Tedc
11-16-2007, 10:38 AM
Well.....What in the hell are y'all eating at the tailgate???? :cool:

I hope it eye popping!

Yankee_In_TX
11-16-2007, 10:44 AM
http://www.tonyrogers.com/humor/images/eye_popping_large.jpg
http://blogs.webmd.com/eye-on-vision/uploaded_images/popper-773538.jpg

thegr8fan
11-16-2007, 11:19 AM
You show up after a long absence to make fun of me? Why am I not surprised?

Say hello to the wife.

BTW, why is it you left here, Pete?

who's making fun of you, I was just saying I couldn't believe you would do this. Just expressing my dis-belief. As for the long absence part, I just choose to not respond to many, if any, threads. This one I found so incredulous that I felt the need to add my input, thats all. If you truly feel you have done nothing wrong, then why the need to get defensive at all?

Diana says hi back, and see ya Sunday, probably after the game, as usual.

as for the BTW comment, I am here in 'invisible' mode most of the times. I never really left, I just don't participate in as many threads as I used too.

Texan_Bill
11-16-2007, 11:23 AM
http://www.tonyrogers.com/humor/images/eye_popping_large.jpg
http://blogs.webmd.com/eye-on-vision/uploaded_images/popper-773538.jpg

First Disaacks, now you?!!?

STOP!!!

BigWig
11-16-2007, 12:49 PM
I see your spelling hasn't improved much in my absence. :winky:

Fixed, but why pick on my spelling have you seen some of the others round here?

thegr8fan
11-16-2007, 01:09 PM
just 'lobbing' one back on your side of the court BigWig.

I spell 'dawg' the same way everytime, myself. So spelling isn't something I really care about anyway, and something I usually screw up myself.

DiapHer
11-16-2007, 01:13 PM
Hello there Pete!!!!

Andrew6
11-16-2007, 01:22 PM
who's making fun of you, I was just saying I couldn't believe you would do this. Just expressing my dis-belief. As for the long absence part, I just choose to not respond to many, if any, threads. This one I found so incredulous that I felt the need to add my input, thats all. If you truly feel you have done nothing wrong, then why the need to get defensive at all?

Diana says hi back, and see ya Sunday, probably after the game, as usual.

as for the BTW comment, I am here in 'invisible' mode most of the times. I never really left, I just don't participate in as many threads as I used too.

Ok boys and girls I didn't go to the high learning schools of Texas. In Mississippi they didn't teach us these big words so I went to webster to find out what incredulous means. After much research I've found that the word is actually a word and I can now use it during a game of scrabble.

incredulous

Main Entry: in·cred·u·lous
Pronunciation: \(ˌ)in-ˈkre-jə-ləs, -dyə-ləs\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin incredulus, from in- + credulus credulous
Date: 1579
1 : unwilling to admit or accept what is offered as true : not credulous : skeptical
2 : incredible 1
3 : expressing incredulity <an incredulous stare>
— in·cred·u·lous·ly adverb
usage Sense 2 was revived in the 20th century after a couple of centuries of disuse. Although it is a sense with good literary precedent—among others Shakespeare used it—many people think it is a result of confusion with incredible, which is still the usual word in this sense.

Thank you thegr8fan I've learned something new.

Bull Pen 1
11-16-2007, 09:46 PM
WOW, I guess I'm a mean person, my cousin from New Orleans wanted me to get her some tickets in the BULL PEN and I told her I couldn't do that. When we went to New Orleans a few years ago she got our group tickets. I told her I could probally find her some tickets, but not in the BULL PEN.

disaacks3
11-16-2007, 11:04 PM
I don't disagree with you nor would I want to infringe on Disaacks freedom of expression. I just get wigged out by that picture....can't help that, he doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to do, but I can not look at it.
You guys just slay me sometimes...

Here I was thinking that my avatar is a stirring tribute to THIS guy..

http://www.ackbar.f9.co.uk/ackbar.jpg

stevn8r
11-16-2007, 11:16 PM

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avBAd9wB91Q&feature=related

BigWig
11-17-2007, 09:25 AM

I do some resemblance, maybe you should see a plastic surgeon!

TxDavid
11-17-2007, 10:49 AM
/hijack

To those of you that ordered stuff from Jen - She wanted me to let y'all know it was in and she will have it at the tailgate.....

/end hijack

:monkey:

Andrew6
11-17-2007, 10:04 PM
I'm taking a vacation day for this game tommorow and hopefully it'll be worth it. I'd like to try and make it there in time to come tailgate a lil bit. See yall tommorow.

Andrew6
11-17-2007, 10:07 PM
I'm taking a vacation day for this game tommorow and hopefully it'll be worth it. I'd like to try and make it there in time to come tailgate a lil bit. See yall tommorow.

TEXANS84
11-17-2007, 10:25 PM
You guys have fun, we'll be watching little dots on our laptop from Cozumel from our hotel bar.

Bob and Rhea have our tickets, they are fun.

SheTexan
11-17-2007, 10:32 PM

It'll be good to see ya Andrew! I'll be on row C tomorrow, so we can give all those Saints fans HELL!! lol

Andrew6
11-17-2007, 11:47 PM
It'll be good to see ya Andrew! I'll be on row C tomorrow, so we can give all those Saints fans HELL!! lol

Hells yeah, bust a blood vessal screaming so loud lol.

Joe Texan
11-18-2007, 06:51 AM
Grandma remember saints fans are people too

Andrew6
11-18-2007, 07:30 AM

Joe Joe Joe, no they're not. lol

disaacks3
11-18-2007, 07:43 AM
Nahhh... They're like the Aliens from 'They Live' and 'V'...they may LOOK normal, but...:spy:

David_Carr
11-19-2007, 05:23 PM
Grandma, Thanks for the ticket yesterday!!!!

Bridget said thanks for the plate made for her, the ribs and stuffin were great...

/So was the win, Saints fans all left early

SheTexan
11-19-2007, 05:56 PM
Glad it all worked out sweetie!! A good time was had by all, esp me!!:doot:

Texan_Bill
11-19-2007, 05:57 PM
Glad it all worked out sweetie!! A good time was had by all, esp me!!:doot:

I dunno... Given the seats I had yesterday, I might suggest that I had a better time!!! :winky: