PDA

View Full Version : NFL London Photos

Sideline
11-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Taken a while for me to get these online due to my internet being offline for a while. However here are my photos from the NFL International Series in London between the Dolphins and Giants.

http://www.flickr.com/gp/14624082@N06/5r26ip

It wasn't the best of games Football wise, but it was a great experience and a great day. My seats were quite far away in the nosebleed sections but it didnt take anything away from the day.

I have to say though the game in Wembley did not compare at all to the Texans game I went too, the atmosphere, noise and everything was so much better in Houston. The lack of Football knowledge from the fans around me was quite annoying, I have never had to explain so many rules in my life. And it was quite annoying to hear a loud chorus of boos when the Giants took a knee at the end.

Not the greatest photgraphs and by far not all of them online, had to handpick them though as I have a limit on flickr. I hope you enjoy them, you may be able to tell that I am no photographer.

Texan_Bill
11-08-2007, 10:50 AM
Taken a while for me to get these online due to my internet being offline for a while. However here are my photos from the NFL International Series in London between the Dolphins and Giants.

It wasn't the best of games Football wise, but it was a great experience and a great day. My seats were quite far away in the nosebleed sections but it didnt take anything away from the day.

I have to say though the game in Wembley did not compare at all to the Texans game I went too, the atmosphere, noise and everything was so much better in Houston. The lack of Football knowledge from the fans around me was quite annoying, I have never had to explain so many rules in my life. And it was quite annoying to hear a loud chorus of boos when the Giants took a knee at the end.

Not the greatest photgraphs and by far not all of them online, had to handpick them though as I have a limit on flickr. I hope you enjoy them, you may be able to tell that I am no photographer.

Awesome... We've been waiting for some pics and a general overview from you... Thanks!!

kastofsna
11-08-2007, 10:53 AM
cool stuff.

from what i heard, the Brits, for the most part, knew the game fairly well.

NitroGSXR
11-08-2007, 10:54 AM
All you wore was a Texans hat?!?!?!?

Thanks for posting. We love hearing from you. Well I know I do after hearing about your experience of a lifetime here in Houston.

Sideline
11-08-2007, 11:06 AM
They were failrly knowledgeable on a general view of the game, but at times I had many dumb founded guys around me, such as an intentional grounding call. It was probably just where I was sat as I know alot of people who went are fanatics like myself.

I did actually have more than just the Texans cap on, however it got very cold....and then the rains came, resulting in me putting a sweatshirt on lol. I was going to go with some paint also however the rains spoiled that idea.

markn
11-08-2007, 12:29 PM

Thanks for the pix. How's the new Wembley Stadium - I've heard it's pretty awesome?