PDA

View Full Version : Bet Me

Yankee_In_TX
11-08-2007, 09:29 AM
IF Ohio State goes to the nat'l championship, I will make any non-monetary and non-sending me to jail wager with anyone on here.

Sig wager, wear another team's jersey, etc.

Texan_Bill
11-08-2007, 09:37 AM
IF Ohio State goes to the nat'l championship, I will make any non-monetary and non-sending me to jail wager with anyone on here.

You're on!!! Name it!!!

I can't wait for the Buckeyes to drink some more of the Choca-Cola

kastofsna
11-08-2007, 09:39 AM
i think they can beat anyone but could also lose to any of the other top teams. and this team is better than last year's OSU team, no doubt. far more efficient.

depends on who you're playing.

HOU-TEX
11-08-2007, 09:57 AM

I might be willing to make a wager, but I'm going to hold off a while. I think they're going to lose one of their last two. If not, I'm your Huckleberry. :whip:

TEXANS84
11-08-2007, 10:09 AM
Ill-ini!

threetoedpete
11-08-2007, 11:18 AM
i think they can beat anyone but could also lose to any of the other top teams. and this team is better than last year's OSU team, no doubt. far more efficient.

depends on who you're playing.

No bet here, but agreed. As long as the two senior tackles, the power back and the defense stay healthy, the OSU has a prety fair shot to win it all.

HOU-TEX
11-12-2007, 08:40 AM
I might be willing to make a wager, but I'm going to hold off a while. I think they're going to lose one of their last two. If not, I'm your Huckleberry. :whip:

Not to rub salt in the wound, but.......told ya.:cool:

Texan_Bill
11-12-2007, 08:49 AM
You're on!!! Name it!!!

I can't wait for the Buckeyes to drink some more of the Choca-Cola

*shakes head*
I didnt think they would drink the Choka-cola yet....

PapaL
11-12-2007, 08:51 AM
This could be the quickest (non)-bet ever.

Yankee_In_TX
11-12-2007, 09:03 AM
*shakes head*
I didnt think they would drink the Choka-cola yet....

There was no choking. I hate our QB, he frickin' sucks. Nothing like an INT in the endzone and an INT in the redzone, leading to a tired defense.

I've hated on him all year.

76Texan
11-12-2007, 03:29 PM
Was there a bet?:)