PDA

View Full Version : Trade advice

alphajoker
11-07-2007, 12:30 PM
I've been offered Braylon Edwards for Willis McGahee. It would leave me with Peterson, Kevin Jones and Gore. Would you pull the trigger?

PapaL
11-07-2007, 01:50 PM
How many starting RBs? Probably Yes though.

texasguy346
11-07-2007, 02:01 PM
YES! Willis suffered a concussion & might not play against the Bengals. Edwards has had some great games this year, and with Peterson, Jones, & Gore you're in pretty good shape as far as RBs go. Just out of curiousity how is your WR position stocked?

Specnatz
11-07-2007, 02:04 PM
The Ravens have no QB and McGahee got a little dinged up in Sundays game.

Not Sure who your WR are but it sounds like you have enough running backs depending how many you use a game.

I would do it.

Oh and the schedule looks very promising for Cleveland the rest of the way.

alphajoker
11-07-2007, 03:41 PM
My WRs are Roy Williams, Stallworth, Bowe, Vincent Jackson and Mason. As you can see, I'm hurting. Williams has been a big disappointment this year and I was hoping that Stallworth would have been the #2 for the Pats but Welker is just having an amazing year, along with Moss. Thanks for the input guys, I'm going to go ahead with the offer. :texflag:

texasguy346
11-07-2007, 04:30 PM
Before you take the offer you might see if he'd be willing to part with a little more like maybe a scrub RB/WR/TE that could be a bye week filler to add to your bench.

bah007
11-07-2007, 04:42 PM
Before you take the offer you might see if he'd be willing to part with a little more like maybe a scrub RB/WR/TE that could be a bye week filler to add to your bench.

There's really no point since bye weeks are virtually done with.

texasguy346
11-07-2007, 05:02 PM
There's really no point since bye weeks are virtually done with.

The point is to safeguard yourself against small injuries down the road. For example if you've got a RB dinged who's got to sit a game. It'd be a shame to have to start him in a fantasy playoff because you don't have a guy on the bench who can fill in adequately.

bah007
11-07-2007, 05:28 PM
The point is to safeguard yourself against small injuries down the road. For example if you've got a RB dinged who's got to sit a game. It'd be a shame to have to start him in a fantasy playoff because you don't have a guy on the bench who can fill in adequately.

Well if you have such bad depth at a position that you have to start an injured player then you probably wont be in the playoffs for very long anyway.