PDA

View Full Version : My Trip to the Raider Nation

hollywood_texan
11-05-2007, 12:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDJzx_Dqys4

YellerLotYeller
11-05-2007, 01:03 AM
Nice....I bet they gave Pittman hell all game.

Glad to see you survived.:texflag:

Showtime100
11-05-2007, 02:58 AM
That was fantastic! I love the guy in the Jets jersey sitting there in the middle of it. Great vid.

Silver Oak
11-05-2007, 06:30 AM
thanks for the great video, and great that you supported the team on the road in that place!

:texflag:

Texans34Life
11-05-2007, 06:47 AM
HT, glad you survived the black hole. Plus, you got some good seats right behind the bench!

Did you give Faggins hell? If it was me, I would jump out right onto their bench, grab Faggins by the collar and sit his sorry butt on the bench and start Bouleware and Bennett - our Killer Bs!

powerfuldragon
11-05-2007, 10:31 AM
oakland is full of liars... the opening of crab season? i call BS.

the opening of crab season in oakland happens every night at the strip clubs when the ladies of the night go spread eagle for a few extra singles...

hollywood_texan
11-05-2007, 12:07 PM
oakland is full of liars... the opening of crab season? i call BS.

the opening of crab season in oakland happens every night at the strip clubs when the ladies of the night go spread eagle for a few extra singles...

I was in San Francisco the night before where the picture was taken.

But, your comment still stands.

Double Barrel
11-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Cool, man! Thanks for sharing! :headbang: 4ever!

Showtime100
11-05-2007, 08:38 PM
Did you get any pics of the Raiderettes??

Texanmike02
11-06-2007, 02:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDJzx_Dqys4

Man. Wish I had gotten to go. I got notice I'm moving (I'll be driving through Texas on or about the 23rd) and just didn't have time to make it up there. I wish like hell I did though. Not only did I have a chance to go to my first Texans game... it was a victory.

Oh well. Looks like a great time man.

Mike

hollywood_texan
11-06-2007, 05:05 PM
Now that I have recovered and had some time to reflect, it was really an amazing trip and a wonderful experience.

All Raider fans were very cool, they made sure I had plenty to drink and eat at all times.

It hurts to say it, but I was treated better at Raider Nation last Sunday by people I have never met before than by Texan fans at Reliant.

They are pretty cool over there and great atmosphere.

A lot of fun for a dirty guy like me...

ActualTexan
11-06-2007, 05:19 PM
Nice vid....you rep'd us well.

cc_me
11-07-2007, 08:00 AM
Now that I have recovered and had some time to reflect, it was really an amazing trip and a wonderful experience.

All Raider fans were very cool, they made sure I had plenty to drink and eat at all times.

It hurts to say it, but I was treated better at Raider Nation last Sunday by people I have never met before than by Texan fans at Reliant.

They are pretty cool over there and great atmosphere.

A lot of fun for a dirty guy like me...

That's right. We aren't so mean. But you aren't a Bronco, Chief, or Charger fan either:bat:

Tedc
11-07-2007, 01:38 PM
That's right. We aren't so mean. But you aren't a Bronco, Chief, or Charger fan either:bat:

...or a Dolphin fan. http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Tedc/peeing.jpg

Double Barrel
11-07-2007, 02:27 PM

That's cuz you never make it out to the yellow lot. :cowboy1:

hollywood_texan
11-07-2007, 04:06 PM
That's cuz you never make it out to the yellow lot. :cowboy1:

Not sure if that is an invitation.

I'm going to the Saints game and try and get over there.

Double Barrel
11-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Not sure if that is an invitation.

I'm going to the Saints game and try and get over there.

Always an open invite to you, bro'! :howdy:

hollywood_texan
11-07-2007, 04:32 PM
Always an open invite to you, bro'! :howdy:

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

I go to the game with guys I have known since Middle School/High School and since I live out of town, it makes it tough to scoot away for a little while. We are in the Blue Lot and usually running behind schedule and hung over from the night before.

But, I wanna check it out and meet you guys in person. Maybe the Yellow Lot is where we should be instead? Don't know until I check it out.

Maybe I can find 2 yellow lot passes? That's probably the best route.

YellerLotYeller
11-07-2007, 04:47 PM
Thanks, I really appreciate it.

I go to the game with guys I have known since Middle School/High School and since I live out of town, it makes it tough to scoot away for a little while. We are in the Blue Lot and usually running behind schedule and hung over from the night before.

But, I wanna check it out and meet you guys in person. Maybe the Yellow Lot is where we should be instead? Don't know until I check it out.

Maybe I can find 2 yellow lot passes? That's probably the best route.

Absolutely.