PDA

View Full Version : Texan Clock Management

ActualTexan
11-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Anyone who watched the final moments before halftime of the Longhorn/Oklahoma State game would agree - Kubes could take some lessons from Gundy on clock management. 16 sec left, 9 sec left..an easy field gowl, but take the touch instead. Too easy. :shades:

CloakNNNdagger
11-03-2007, 10:01 PM
Anyone who watched the final moments before halftime of the Longhorn/Oklahoma State game would agree - Kubes could take some lessons from Gundy on clock management. 16 sec left, 9 sec left..an easy field gowl, but take the touch instead. Too easy. :shades:

The difficult transition from analog to digital clocks must be the problem.......we need to go back to the simple " Mickey's big hand is on the ............":shots:

Texans_Chick
11-03-2007, 10:13 PM
The difficult transition from analog to digital clocks must be the problem.......we need to go back to the simple " Mickey's big hand is on the ............":shots:

Like this?

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l126/rwbrinso/Mittens4.jpg

Sorry about that. Discussions of Mickey Mouse hands just reminds me of certain things.

CloakNNNdagger
11-03-2007, 10:25 PM
Like this?

Sorry about that. Discussions of Mickey Mouse hands just reminds me of certain things.

:laughjump: :laughjump: :laughjump:

Tedc
11-04-2007, 07:06 AM
Maybe now that we have set our clocks back, they will manage the clock better.

I still don't get how an NFL head coach...an ex quarterback...an offensive minded coach and offensive coordinator.....could suck so bad at managing the clock.

Stampede
11-04-2007, 08:22 AM
They're battlin out there....I see no lack of effort...They just need to get better as a coaching staff and as a team....

Tedc
11-04-2007, 08:33 AM
They're battlin out there....I see no lack of effort...They just need to get better as a coaching staff and as a team....

Are you telling me you saw a team (not based in SD) battling last Sunday?

I saw a beaten team and it all started with the OL giving up.

I hope we see something different this week. The Texans may have made an error choosing coaches.

Stampede
11-04-2007, 08:55 AM
I think you may have failed to see the sarcasm in my post :)

False Start
11-04-2007, 08:59 AM

That is TRUUUE !!!!!!!!!!

CloakNNNdagger
11-04-2007, 09:19 AM

..........What's left?:cool:

HJam72
11-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Like this?

Next time, assuming it happens again, Carr scores a TD on a sneak or whatever, he should do the moonwalk in the endzone.