PDA

View Full Version : "Fear" On NFL Live Today

TEXANSTAILGATER
10-31-2007, 06:52 PM
Did anyone else catch "Fear" on NFL Live today? It was a good piece. If you missed it, it's on again tonight (10/31) at 11pm. I'm sure it will also run 11/1 in the AM. Usually around 10 or 11 when it does.

Deacon is a scary man.

Leahmic223
10-31-2007, 10:19 PM
Saw it several times since Sunday morning whem they first aired it. LT (the LB) had the best quotes.

"When I come, i'm coming for real...this isn't a game." and "My job is to tear yo #$@ up."

Now only if we could get Mario to think like that. Get Deacon in here and teach Mario that is job is to hurt QBs...not just sack them screw that, you see what guys are doing to our QB...they come and they come bringing pain. I wish more of our guys would think like that. I know Dunta does, and I know Glenn Earl can deliver some highlight reel hits...but that is it.

Brandon420tx
10-31-2007, 10:21 PM
Saw it several times since Sunday morning whem they first aired it. LT (the LB) had the best quotes.

"When I come, i'm coming for real...this isn't a game." and "My job is to tear yo #$@ up."

Now only if we could get Mario to think like that. Get Deacon in here and teach Mario that is job is to hurt QBs...not just sack them screw that, you see what guys are doing to our QB...they come and they come bringing pain. I wish more of our guys would think like that. I know Dunta does, and I know Glenn Earl can deliver some highlight reel hits...but that is it.

-Sigh- I always like Glenn Earl, especially when he made Shockey forget his middle name.:wild:

TEXANSTAILGATER
10-31-2007, 10:50 PM
Deacon had me pumped just listening to him. If I had the ability and the opp Mario does....(sigh)