PDA

View Full Version : Why Does Faggins Still Have A Job!!!!

Dread-Head
10-28-2007, 05:24 PM
Are the Houston Texans part of the most elaborate PUNKED episode EVER?!? Is Faggins some lotto winner from another state who gave McNair tens of millions of dollars to play corner on his football team?! This man seems to give up a touchdown or at least a couple of HUGE receptions that result in points in ever game this season. WHY IS HE STILL EMPLOYED PLAYING FOOTBALL?!?!
Better question. Why is he STILL A HOUSTON TEXAN?! Can someone PLEASE start a petition to Smith and Kubiak to get this pedestrian to hit the bricks?

TexansSeminole
10-28-2007, 05:26 PM
Are the Houston Texans part of the most elaborate PUNKED episode EVER?!? Is Faggins some lotto winner from another state who gave McNair tens of millions of dollars to play corner on his football team?! This man seems to give up a touchdown or at least a couple of HUGE receptions that result in points in ever game this season. WHY IS HE STILL EMPLOYED PLAYING FOOTBALL?!?!
Better question. Why is he STILL A HOUSTON TEXAN?! Can someone PLEASE start a petition to Smith and Kubiak to get this pedestrian to hit the bricks?

I have no idea. Why is he starting is what I want to know. I can understand keeping him on the team...but wtf does he do for the team? Not a damn thing...only negative plays.

Ole Miss Texan
10-28-2007, 05:38 PM
Faggins is still on this team because he's our best option at cb. It's as simple as that. Bennet looks to be pretty good but he's got a ways to go before he's our bonafide #2. I think he may be that guy for the future but not at this point. Although I will say he's playing better than I expected.

The real question needs to be about our Safeties...not Faggins. Out safeties have given up more than he has... I really want to see Demps and Boulware start stepping it up and showing us they want to start on this team. Hutchins is a good backup to have at FS but a guy like Kenny Phillips or Reggie Smith would be very valuable for our secondary and defense in general...

TexansSeminole
10-28-2007, 05:40 PM
Faggins is still on this team because he's our best option at cb. It's as simple as that. Bennet looks to be pretty good but he's got a ways to go before he's our bonafide #2. I think he may be that guy for the future but not at this point. Although I will say he's playing better than I expected.

The real question needs to be about our Safeties...not Faggins. Out safeties have given up more than he has... I really want to see Demps and Boulware start stepping it up and showing us they want to start on this team. Hutchins is a good backup to have at FS but a guy like Kenny Phillips or Reggie Smith would be very valuable for our secondary and defense in general...

Dude what? Your talking about a guy who has made a total of ZERO plays for us. I have seen Bennett atleast make a play. I DONT GIVE A DAMN IF BENNETT SUCKS HORRIBLY. Why watch Faggins suck when you can watch another player suck...and atleast give the guy a chance.

brakos82
10-28-2007, 05:45 PM
Faggins has Kubiak hypnotized. That would actually explain a lot about this team.

Carr Bombed
10-28-2007, 05:49 PM
Faggins is still on this team because he's our best option at cb. It's as simple as that. Bennet looks to be pretty good but he's got a ways to go before he's our bonafide #2.

What game have you been watching all year?

Faggins has absolutely ZERO upgrades over Bennett, the only thing he's doing starting is taking away the snaps from Bennett that he needs to develop into our bonified #2 cb.

Faggins is the worst #2 in the NFL and it seems every team we face knows it.

TexansSeminole
10-28-2007, 05:50 PM
Faggins is the worst #2 in the NFL and it seems every team we face knows it.

There are teams that have #3 CBs that are better than Faggins. And we are built to beat the Colts right? With Faggins at CB and Hutchins at FS. Yea we are built to beat the Colts.

rollinstone18
10-28-2007, 05:59 PM
The Petey Faggins Experience must end. Kubiak is showing that he's loyal to a fault.

Though I do think our safeties are more suspect than our corners.

rollinstone18
10-28-2007, 06:01 PM

But how far away is Petey from being our bonafide #2?

Dread-Head
10-28-2007, 06:02 PM
Dear Mr. McNair,
I've been a Houston Texans fan since the innagural game when I saw my LEAST favorite team on the planet The Dallas Cowgirls go down. Some of the new Texans are a great bunch and I'm happy to see them on the squad, however I and several of the "rabid" fans think that a defense with STELLAR potential is being dragged down by one "Petey" Faggins. PLEASE either bench or replace the guy. This petition was started and circulated via the Texans Talk Message board,

Respectfully,
Mr. J. "Dread-Head" Handy

Vinny
10-28-2007, 06:03 PM
good god man...they have limited talent at CB...that's the fault of the FO, not Faggins. It's like he hit on your mom or something.

brakos82
10-28-2007, 06:03 PM
Dear Mr. McNair,
I've been a Houston Texans fan since the innagural game when I saw my LEAST favorite team on the planet The Dallas Cowgirls go down. Some of the new Texans are a great bunch and I'm happy to see them on the squad, however I and several of the "rabid" fans think that a defense with STELLAR potential is being dragged down by one "Petey" Faggins. PLEASE either bench or replace the guy. This petition was started and circulated via the Texans Talk Message board,

Respectfully,
Mr. Brakos dude

Vinny
10-28-2007, 06:04 PM
I just merged all these knee-jerk Faggins threads.

TheIronDuke
10-28-2007, 06:04 PM
You should start another thread about how much you hate Faggins.

TexansSeminole
10-28-2007, 06:05 PM
good god man...they have limited talent at CB...that's the fault of the FO, not Faggins. It's like he hit on your mom or something.

But would you start Bennett and put Faggins at atleast nickel? I just don't see any reason to start him over Bennett at this point.

Vinny
10-28-2007, 06:07 PM
But would you start Bennett and put Faggins at atleast nickel? I just don't see any reason to start him over Bennett at this point.That goes to bad coaching. Faggins doesn't start himself. He is pretty much a 4th CB on most teams.

TexansSeminole
10-28-2007, 06:09 PM
That goes to bad coaching. Faggins doesn't start himself. He is pretty much a 4th CB on most teams.

Agreed. That's why we say why does he still have the #2 CB job.

Ole Miss Texan
10-28-2007, 06:10 PM
I understand everyone's frustration towards Faggins and definitely have to agree with you...but I'm just trying to be real here.

Bennet has been playing A LOT this game...A LOT. He's made some great plays but our secondary as a whole has really not been on the same page. all the big plays seem to be when there is no safety helping out top when our cb's think they have help.

They are doing a good job in developing Bennet by giving him playing time. That's all you can ask for. But quite frankly, the reasoning some have of Faggins sucks so just put Bennet out there...he can't be any worse...or we'll suck just as bad is a very weak arguement and those are the kind that make us the ones sitting typing on the computer and not coaching. No matter how much fault you blame some of our coaches.

Vinny
10-28-2007, 06:10 PM
Agreed. That's why we say why does he still have the #2 CB job.
I'm kinda addressing the fact that Dred starts up two Faggins threads and was cussing in the thread title....enough of that crap. I'm not really disagreeing with the totality of this.

TexansSeminole
10-28-2007, 06:12 PM
I'm kinda addressing the fact that Dred starts up two Faggins threads and was cussing in the thread title....enough of that crap. I'm not really disagreeing with the totality of this.

Yea I know I am just so upset. I don't understand what these coaches are seeing. It's hard watching the team make mistake after mistake with regards to putting players on this roster and getting the team ready to play. Putting Faggins on Steve Smith was just about the worst plan I have seen yet.

Dread-Head
10-28-2007, 06:13 PM
Please sign and submit this to our good friend Mr. McNair so that he KNOWS how the fans of his team feel about the albatross tied around his defenses neck.
The Head...

Vinny
10-28-2007, 06:14 PM
dude...give it a break. No more faggins threads

brakos82
10-28-2007, 06:14 PM
Please sign and submit this to our good friend Mr. McNair so that he KNOWS how the fans of his team feel about the albatross tied around his defenses neck.
The Head...

didn't you already make this thread? :shades:

Meh, I'll sign it again anyways. :)

Ole Miss Texan
10-28-2007, 06:15 PM
Putting Faggins on Steve Smith was just about the worst plan I have seen yet.

Proof Kubiak has Steve Smith on his fantasy team.:lightbulb:

Vinny
Yea I know I am just so upset. I don't understand what these coaches are seeing. It's hard watching the team make mistake after mistake with regards to putting players on this roster and getting the team ready to play. Putting Faggins on Steve Smith was just about the worst plan I have seen yet.Bad personnel decisions combined with awful coaching schemes = one sorry team.

Ole Miss Texan

deja vu

Dread-Head
10-28-2007, 06:31 PM
didn't you already make this thread? :shades:

Meh, I'll sign it again anyways. :)

I don't think so? If I did then I'm sorry for being redundant.

Dread-Head
10-28-2007, 06:35 PM

Fine. Is that an order or a strong suggestion. Not that it's a problem. I'm good with either. Incidentally I only posted the "poll" which twice was because I got some message which lead me to believe that it hadn't been posted. Sorry for being redundant. I'm just pissed. I lost my cool. BTW what's your FAVORITE cheese. I'm a fan of stilton myself.

Dread-Head
10-28-2007, 06:48 PM

Sorry sir. :-( But hitting on my mom wouldn't be a bad idea. She's 64 and could probably outrun him. She might make a decent corner of the man who knows. But I went overboard. Message received. Sorry for wasting the bandwith.