PDA

View Full Version : Zac Diles?

KJ3
10-26-2007, 11:14 AM
i've been trying to find info and scouting stuff on the guy, i just can't seem to find anything other than he's a solid defender who will have to make it to playing time through special teams. which is seemingly the case...but in my searching i compared his workouts to demeco ryans and they are shockingly similar.

really, i'm just curious if anyone thinks he'll ever be a starter on this team. and if not, why?

The Pencil Neck
10-26-2007, 11:26 AM
i've been trying to find info and scouting stuff on the guy, i just can't seem to find anything other than he's a solid defender who will have to make it to playing time through special teams. which is seemingly the case...but in my searching i compared his workouts to demeco ryans and they are shockingly similar.

really, i'm just curious if anyone thinks he'll ever be a starter on this team. and if not, why?

Only if something happens to Demeco.

TEXANRED
10-26-2007, 05:22 PM

Maybe a good SLB. I think Meco has cemented himself at MLB.

Kaiser Toro
10-26-2007, 05:24 PM
He has a great name, for a Game Show host.

Brandon420tx
10-26-2007, 11:46 PM
The only way I see him playing (barring injury) is if he beats out Greenwood for the Will spot. If he and Demeco have similar measurables its not out of the question to try him at the weakside.

I know its a big if, and I know I've always been biased when it comes to Greenwood, but I think its his only realistic chance of cracking into the starting lineup.

BattleRedToro
10-27-2007, 07:34 AM
Over time as he gets better, he may be in the run for one of the starting outside linebacking positions in a future training camp.