PDA

View Full Version : Austin Watch Party for Chargers! Please sticky!

BigWig
10-24-2007, 07:18 PM
Well I just dont know what to say after that game last week, but wow what a come back. That was a bigger comeback than disco and hip hugger jeans. Anyway to lose that way is tough but we know our gang will come back and take the power out of the Chargers.
So sign up and be heard at www.3rdbaseaustin,com and rememeber to get there early cause its a 3 pm game and we will need to pack the house.
PS sign up for roll call here:

Roll Call:

BigWig
Specnatz
rockabliiy +1 maybe
barrett- maybe
axman
hookinreds -maybe

Specnatz
10-24-2007, 10:32 PM
Unless a miracle happens (get married, get rich or get lucky [tickets] or Kathy Ireland realizes what she is missing) I will be there. I hope Laura takes pity on me for how I left the last week. I had that someone kicked me in my nuts and then shot my dog look on my face.

:d:

BigWig
10-25-2007, 07:36 AM
Unless a miracle happens (get married, get rich or get lucky [tickets] or Kathy Ireland realizes what she is missing) I will be there. I hope Laura takes pity on me for how I left the last week. I had that someone kicked me in my nuts and then shot my dog look on my face.

:d:

You and every other Texan fan that was there most likely!

rockabilly
10-25-2007, 11:10 AM
Depending on if game time is changed, me + 1.

barrett
10-25-2007, 11:46 AM
same here.

i'm curious who stuck it out 'till the end last week? we were going crazy in the stands at the end!!

i suppose there's still a chance it could be a home game or maybe even in dallas. so it's tentative.

FatTabbyMama
10-25-2007, 12:40 PM
Awww, I miss Laura. Tell her hello for me. Y'all have fun and I'll catch ya next week.

axman40
10-26-2007, 04:15 PM
Ok now that we know when and where the game will be played I will be 3rd base to witness another upset road victory!
:fans:

rickyb
10-26-2007, 09:28 PM
I am downgraded to doubtful. The Boy is projectile vomiting this evening.

hookinreds
10-26-2007, 10:34 PM
Count me in as a maybe. Kiddo's Bday and got a lot of family in town. It will be a game time decision.

BigWig
10-29-2007, 07:37 AM
Final showing was very small, in fact the place was empty for the late games, its looking like we dont even exist to the management, oh well, I guess I shoulda known.
BigWig, axman, Specnatz,barrett and a squeeler fan was it.