PDA

View Full Version : Return game?

AnthonyE
10-24-2007, 08:20 AM
Where's J.J. Moses when you need him?

Yankee_In_TX
10-24-2007, 08:50 AM
Hopefully Wynn will be active, he was better than whoever they had out there Sunday.

Exithios
10-24-2007, 09:36 AM
Hopefully Wynn will be active, he was better than whoever they had out there Sunday.

I beleive it was Andre Davis on K/O's and David Anderson doing the P/R's.

powerfuldragon
10-24-2007, 09:38 AM
hopefully jacoby will be running with a purpose rather than running with fear...
cut the youngblood some slack... probably just nerves.

Silver Oak
10-24-2007, 09:40 AM
I thought it was interesting that was the first thing addressed by Coach Kubiak in his Monday press conference. He took responsibilty for playing JJ, but inferred that he was either told or assumed JJ was ready to play which he was not.

Special teams coach or JJ himself? Who knows, but he definitely wasn't the same player.

IlliniJen
10-24-2007, 10:38 AM
JJ looked very scared and tentative out there, as if he didn't want to re-injure his shoulder. Definitely not the same player we saw during the preseason.

JJ probably said he was ready to play...he strikes me as the kind of guy that hates to be on the sidelines not making plays, but once in the game, he was gunshy. I hope he gets over it quickly, we need his electricity on the punt game.

Yankee_In_TX
10-24-2007, 11:32 AM

That sounds right. I don't wanna' risk Andre, and Wynn gets us average field position.

As for Anderson, well, Jacoby get healthy.

vtech9
10-24-2007, 08:59 PM
Where's J.J. Moses when you need him?

I'd love to see Moses back. I never worried that he would fumble the ball, because he was so sure handed. He is the only return man that I have ever seen that would catch every kick with his hands and not his body.

The Pencil Neck
10-25-2007, 12:01 AM

It was supposed to be JJ doing it all. That's why Kubes was so pissed at himself. He gave JJ the go-ahead to play and JJ wasn't ready. It looked to me like he rehurt his shoulder the first kickoff return. He tried to continue to play but that just ended up in the fumble on our first possession.