PDA

View Full Version : O-Line performance advice

Texan Asylum
10-21-2007, 07:52 PM
One piece of advice I'd give our O-Line to improve their performance...punt on first down.

With the lack of possible turnovers, our defense just might have a chance to win some games for us.

I'm just beyond numb at this point. I reached numb 3 weeks ago with the Atlanta 'game'. I literally felt nauseous...absolutely nauseous.

Of course, all this is just 'heartbroken fan' speak, and assume that by tomorrow, I'll be back to my normal ' yea rah' self.

drewmar74
10-21-2007, 07:56 PM
One piece of advice I'd give our O-Line to improve their performance...punt on first down.

With the lack of possible turnovers, our defense just might have a chance to win some games for us.

I'm just beyond numb at this point. I reached numb 3 weeks ago with the Atlanta 'game'. I literally felt nauseous...absolutely nauseous.

Of course, all this is just 'heartbroken fan' speak, and assume that by tomorrow, I'll be back to my normal ' yea rah' self.

In the spirit of the moment, my advice to the o-line is:

"Take two weeks off. Then quit."

I'll be better tomorrow, too. (I hope)

Texan Asylum
10-21-2007, 09:26 PM
In the spirit of the moment, my advice to the o-line is:

"Take two weeks off. Then quit."

I'll be better tomorrow, too. (I hope)

Drew, I guess most failed to see the humor in our comments.

disclaimer...this thread and these posts were a painful attempt at bringing out some humor in a not so humorous period of Texans' football.

Carry on...